SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr E has been so eloquent in his pleas to find HE. His desperation has spurred a lot of people to action; maybe too much action in this case .

I think there is also a general feeling of discontent with HCPD, deserved or not, and the lack of movement in this case and in the handling of past cases ( ex. B Drexel).

Not sure if this has been brought up previously or not but wanted to point out HCPD was/is not the investigating agency for B Drexel case.

Kytty, I'm just using your post as a reference.

That Dateline clip was actually probably most helpful for the people who don't live here because it showed a lot of the location. PTL and HE's condos.

Looking at the positives, HE just got more national news coverage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He wants the tips directly to the number he gave instead of the one on the posters, which is LE.

OHHHHHHHHHH-OK
not to be picky but did he say that and where is it published?? I was under the impression that it was on the poster? All these people letting their emotions get the best of them is hard to figure out who's who. Just because somebody said TE said it isn't good enuf for me (I'm not meaning you BTW-anyone other than hearing/seeing it direct from TE's mouth. UNLESS it was in the poster and a NEWER poster removes it or TE makes a MSM statement to that effect.
I know we all want Heather back. That's what counts.

OHHHHHHHHHH-OK
not to be picky but did he say that and where is it published?? I was under the impression that it was on the poster? All these people letting their emotions get the best of them is hard to figure out who's who. Just because somebody said TE said it isn't good enuf for me (I'm not meaning you BTW-anyone other than hearing/seeing it direct from TE's mouth. UNLESS it was in the poster and a NEWER poster removes it or TE makes a MSM statement to that effect.
I know we all want Heather back. That's what counts.

The poster has a number. Then today he posted a number after the arrest saying to call this number. I did. It is not LE. I agree with you on everything else.

Looking at the positives, HE just got more national news coverage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What national media outlets have picked up the story about the arrest of the two men?

It looks like Dateline's segment about the case was done before, and is not related in any way...

Obstruction of Justice n. an attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a crime.

Thank you!

CC880, what is your take on the arrest?

I don't think there was any ill intent towards the investigation here . The problem is that if someone (with even the best intentions)conducts an independent search, finds a crucial
piece of evidence and unintentionally contaminates it, it could literally ruin the chance of a successful conviction.

That being said, this is such a hard and terrible situation for the family. There have been so many missing persons cases where the family has had to be the ones to generate movement in the case long after their loved one had been relegated to the bottom of the cold case files. I think all of this just comes from desperation and frustration. It's a terrible shame all around.

I agree, now that I have read a bit more and had time to think. I am sure those close to the family (and the family themselves) feel the answers are so close but progressing so slow. They are all on emotional over drive and just want Heather home and willing to do anything to achieve that. Many express frustration with LE not doing enough and have taken things in their own hands. Not intentionally trying to cause problems, just running on emotions instead of logic.

Not sure how any of this helps in getting Heather home. If the people concerned are guilty, IMO, they are far less likely to ever confess now, IMO. I think the mindset of some of the FB folks have made that almost impossible, if she is not alive. JMO

Let's do it another way. You get someone else to send you made up texts, then you photoshop Brad Pitt's name in as the sender.

Or, you get someone else to change the name on their phone to Brad Pitt (when my son calls it says Chuck Norris... and he wonders why nobody on kijiji answers his messages lol).

Either scenario, if you post a photo of that made-up text on FaceBook, nobody cares. But, if you send a photo of that made-up text to LE and tell them it's "found evidence", then yes, you would be arrested.

That help?

Oh, if you sent the picture to me and I submitted it to LE as evidence, you still going to jail cause I'm tellin it came from you!

LOL :floorlaugh: Gee thanks Paris!

Thanks for the info. It's like you read my mind.

That Dateline clip was actually probably most helpful for the people who don't live here because it showed a lot of the location. PTL and HE's condos.

Do we know where and how she was parked based on those images? Was she parked where the LE car was when he was at PTL in the video? For some reason that's how I've pictured the car. From the head on image, where would the car have been? Or did we never get that info for sure.

Also, were they showing her condo or was that just a shot of some part of the building? Is it a two story or are there upstairs and downstairs units?

Trying to get a better visual of things.

The poster has a number. Then today he posted a number after the arrest saying to call this number. I did. It is not LE. I agree with you on everything else.

So even after the arrests they're still not directing people to contact LE with information?

Not sure how any of this helps in getting Heather home. If the people concerned are guilty, IMO, they are far less likely to ever confess now, IMO. I think the mindset of some of the FB folks have made that almost impossible, if she is not alive. JMO

Pyschopaths, never confess, imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member