SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paraphrasing: unreleased calls between the time SS dropped HE from date and 3:41am, there are lots of phone calls, damaging to say the least, says TE.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peterhyatt/2014/02/09/-with-peter-hyatt

Paraphrasing: unreleased calls between the time SS dropped HE from date and 3:41am, there are lots of phone calls, damaging to say the least, says TE.

I am confused, yet again. I thought the phone calls went on until 6am. Here it was said until 3:41....again.

-Addressing SM: come forward if you have information OR not.
-According to TE, SM has not taken a polygraph test.
-Frustration level is very high. Night time is worse.

Audio cut out after 30:00. :banghead:

I am confused, yet again. I thought the phone calls went on until 6am. Here it was said until 3:41....again.

TE also said he tried calling HE's phone 3 times and DE tried 3 times as well. Went straight to voice mail.

Ugh, was trying to listen on my phone and cook dinner at the same time. My kitchen is a cellular black hole for some reason. Will there be a recording I van listen to later, or a transcript? Tons of new info here IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On blog talk radio TE said the man on passenger side of jeep yelled out
"Heather was first, Morgan is next."

Ugh, was trying to listen on my phone and cook dinner at the same time. My kitchen is a cellular black hole for some reason. Will there be a recording I van listen to later, or a transcript? Tons of new info here IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am listening to the recording right now, so I imagine you will be able to listen to it whenever you'd like.....IMOO.

Again the talk of the Purse! Terry mentions this at 14 minutes and 47 seconds in the video. It is missing along with her cellphone and keys and Heather.
So I don't get it, the inconsistencies about the purse. Terry says it is missing. But yet our verified insider says the purse is not missing, so I won't bring it up again......
IMOO.

Unfortunately, I can't see this happening. Considering that they've only shown about 20 pictures of their daughter, with about half being years old, and no pictures of her tattoos...I find it very unlikely that they will show Heather with a variety of haircuts and colors.

Have they released a description of the clothes she was seen wearing in the car picture?

It has never been released what she might be wearing. They may have found her clothes from that picture.

JMO

I didn't mean someone couldn't disappear her...I meant I don't think her being afraid of someone would make her leave, and drop off the radar screen. I just think if she was leaving because she was afraid of someone, she would just move a "safe" distance from them and resume her life without cutting herself off from friends and loved ones.

I do agree that if she wanted to move on, someone might be upset. Someone else would probably be happy about it, and have less motive to harm her, kwim?

With some violent controlling men, you can't do that. They'll follow any link to find you, and if you're still in touch with your family and using your social media, they'll follow.

I'm not saying that's what happened. But if she had found herself trapped in a relationship like that, I can see how leaving might follow. What if she thought she had moved away, cut ties, and made herself safe, and then he showed up at her door that night?

With some violent controlling men, you can't do that. They'll follow any link to find you, and if you're still in touch with your family and using your social media, they'll follow.

I'm not saying that's what happened. But if she had found herself trapped in a relationship like that, I can see how leaving might follow. What if she thought she had moved away, cut ties, and made herself safe, and then he showed up at her door that night?

Re: your first statement, I agree that that is what happens in many cases. But, if that were the case here, I think there would have been more knowledge about other experiences. Usually when it gets to the point where you would leave, as in leave your life behind, others are aware that you have been in an abusive relationship, police have been called before, there may or may not even be a restraining order (not that they're very effective, I'm well aware). But, it seems as if her father was hearing that just then- maybe from roommate(?). It may have been a statement made in passing. Because if she really took that seriously, there would have been more known about it, no? And I think LE would have been looking so much into that connection we may not have even heard about OMM to the extent that we have. I don't know...just thinking out loud.

Regarding your second statement...hmmmm. That is interesting. But then why would LE be so sure she drove her car to PTL? Where would that fit in? And again I don't think so much attention would still be focused on OMM.

I was just n Amber Berbiglia's thread and noticed something. Thought it was interesting that Sgt Kegler on Amber's case is Lt Kegler on Heather's case. He is the public information officer. Food for thought...

http://police.horrycounty.org/Admin/PublicInformationOfficer.aspx

The Public Information Officer (PIO) addresses all media inquiries and publishes News Releases that are directly related to operational issues of the Horry County Police Department. Additionally, the PIO responds to requests from various sources who seek information that is available via the Freedom of Information Act. To view what is public information you may read the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act by clicking the link below.

http://www.scstatehouse.net/code/t30c004.htm

To request information through the Freedom of Information Act, please click on this link:
http://police.horrycounty.org/Portals/0/docs/Interactive FOIA Form.pdf

You may fill out the form online and email it, or print the form, and Fax it to Lt. Rob Kegler at 843-248-1886. You may also mail it to:

ATTN: Lt. Rob Kegler- FOIA
Horry County Police Department
2560 Main Street, Suite 7
Conway, SC 29526

Lt. Kegler also frequently addresses civic groups and communities. To make a request such as this, he can be contacted via email at keglerr@horrycounty.org or directly at 843-915-8085.

TE addresses the phone call issue on the webchat interview linked above. While he doesn't say alot about the times, he says that the phone calls back and forth and to whom and from whom are very damaging. That says to me that they now have either the ability to view texts or listen to voicemails. It was an excellent interview in which I felt TE never waivered or hesitated and seemed very believable. I hope that both his and the hosts encouraging SM/TM to submit to a polygraph and clear themselves is heeded.

He also addressed the clothing she was wearing that night by saying they know what she wore on her date(that we've all seen in the text picture) but that he doesn't know if she changed or not prior to leaving her apt again. He said that the police have not told him of everything that was taken from her apt as evidence such as clothing or whatever so he isn't able to ascertain if that outfit was there it not.

TE addresses the phone call issue on the webchat interview linked above. While he doesn't say alot about the times, he says that the phone calls back and forth and to whom and from whom are very damaging. That says to me that they now have either the ability to view texts or listen to voicemails. It was an excellent interview in which I felt TE never waivered or hesitated and seemed very believable. I hope that both his and the hosts encouraging SM/TM to submit to a polygraph and clear themselves is heeded.

He also addressed the clothing she was wearing that night by saying they know what she wore on her date(that we've all seen in the text picture) but that he doesn't know if she changed or not prior to leaving her apt again. He said that the police have not told him of everything that was taken from her apt as evidence such as clothing or whatever so he isn't able to ascertain if that outfit was there it not.

I heard him say that he didn't think SM wasn't cooperating and I heard Peter conclude that it means he didn't take a polygraph. But, I didn't hear TE say those exact words. Did TE say that SM did not take a polygraph or are people assuming that not cooperating means he didn't take one? Maybe I missed him say that. It's possible as the podcast did cut out at one point.

Here is the Sunrise + Sunset times for Dec 18th in Myrtle Beach. But we have to remember that at Sunrise, you can begin to see light even before official sunrise (maybe 20 minutes or so before would be my guess). So I think at 6 AM , YES, i am guessing it would be quite dark since it got official sunrise at 7:15 AM.

Dec 18

Twi: 6:47am
Sunrise: 7:15am
Sunset: 5:10pm
Twi: 5:37pm

http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar.asp
And, this is what tells me that she would have only gone there, in the dark, to meet someone she really trusted or loved...not someone who physically and or emotionally hurt or abused her...

Peter Hyatt Statment Analysis not allowed.

We can discuss what TE said on the interview.

And, this is what tells me that she would have only gone there, in the dark, to meet someone she really trusted or loved...not someone who physically and or emotionally hurt or abused her...

Totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member