SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in an area prepping for 'Snowpocalypse'. I just got home, and here I am...checking for news about Heather before checking the latest forecast. Can't get this family out of my mind...pray for Heather every single day. Peace for this family, Dear God please!

Well, there went the satellite( I realize I could go out and wade thru the snow and slip and slide on the ice to clean the snow off to regain reception) but.... That'll have to wait til 2morrow !

I would do that too but Mine is on the roof :(

Stay safe everyone!

This thread is closed for a few minutes while Imamaze and I take a run back through the last several pages.

There has been a lot of speculation about "deals" and "controlling" women that does not belong in this thread.

Mods have posted several warnings regarding the fact that facebook and other rumors may not be discussed or referred to here. In addition, LE has not named a POI/suspect, so NO ONE is sleuthable or discussable as such.

There will be no more warnings. We will go back to the ways of the early days and just start issuing TOs because it is a lot of work to have to clean up pages and pages of stuff that posters KNOW is against the rules.

:(

Salem

This timeline is one of the reasons I still can't eliminate the possibility that Heather left on her own for some reason unknown to us. Because she's the other person who could have deliberately arranged that sequence of events to give herself several days to get away before her absence was noticed.

We need to get this typed up and posted in the Resource thread.

Salem

Respectfully disagree, Topcat. There are a few exceptions to the 'Justice delayed is Justice denied' rule. Many times, the passing of time works in Lady Justices's favor, due to leakage and a conscience severely eating at the offender; can't eat, can't sleep, can't perform at work, and can't exist in a relationship or normal life..
Imo, there is multiple perps involved in HE's disappearance. Imo, [modsnip], there will be an implosion and Justice will be served..
"Good triumphs over evil"..

Roger L. Depue PhD was Unit Chief of the Behavioral Analysis Unit at the FBI
Dr. Depue, one of the pioneers of the FBI's Behavior Science Unit. He served as an instructor and researcher until his promotion to the position of Chief of Behavioral Sciences in 1980, a post he held until his retirement from the FBI in 1989.
RL Depue, then founded the Academy Group Inc; think tank..
http://www.academy-group.com/depue.html

His research led him to coin the term "Leakage", which basically means that one's fantasies consciously or subconsciously tend to leak out. It also allows offender profilers to obtain information on a criminal's motivation for their crime/s.

the first paragraph says it all.......
www.justice.gov.sk.ca/milgaard/pubdocs/.../337674.pdf‎...sorry link doesn't work,,in short it says most cases go unsolved.

It seems strange to me that an older married couple would be up at all hours of the night for no particular reason . I like my sleep and can't imagine just being up randomly with my husband in the middle of the night unless something was going on ! Just thinking out loud .

right! :::yawn::: especially after homeschooling my kids and chasing my three yr old... heck, the only reason. im up now (1030!) is an attempt to catch up here! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

To my coastal and southern friends, please be safe, be warm and have emergency kits ready. We are so used to ice, snow, storms and tornadoes in PA. I used to live in Fla & GA and I realize no one is prepared. This winter weather has been wickedly cold.

passionflower, I live on a mountain in north GA near the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail and we try to stay prepared. Normally when I put snow/ice cables on my rear truck tires the day before, the storms never pan out. Never say never, huh?
Most folks up here carry tire cables, chain saw, shotgun, coveralls, boots & other cold weather gear during the winter months..

Yesterday, I was talking to a Big Rig Truck driver while filling up with fuel.
He said that earlier that morning, while stopped at a traffic light, a lady walked up and knocked on his door. He rolled down his window & she said, 'sir I noticed that you're loosing part of your load'.
He said, 'TY mam and drove on'. --
Next red light, same thing happened and he ignored her again and drove on. -- 3rd red light, she knock on his door. He rolled down his window and said, "Ma'am, I work for DOT & this is a Road Salt Truck"!

passionflower, I live on a mountain in north GA near the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail and we try to stay prepared. Normally when I put snow/ice cables on my rear truck tires the day before, the storms never pan out. Never say never, huh?
Most folks up here carry tire cables, chain saw, shotgun, coveralls, boots & other cold weather gear during the winter months..

He said that earlier that morning, while stopped at a traffic light, a lady walked up and knocked on his door. He rolled down his window & she said, 'sir I noticed that you're loosing part of your load'.
Next red light, same thing happened and he ignored her again and drove on. -- 3rd red light, she knock on his door. He rolled down his window and said, "Ma'am, I work for DOT & this is a Road Salt Truck"!
I hear Myrtle Beach got hit hard by ice with much of the area without power.

That's hilarious !!! Just curious, in your prep package u take along, what is the shotgun for ?

With bad weather we know 1 thing for sure, no searches by LE for Heather. LE be busy with accidents..............

That's hilarious !!! Just curious, in your prep package u take along, what is the shotgun for ?

In case it is needed... ShaShaGa. Not meaning to sound snarky, SSG. This area is about 80% wilderness; national forest and state wma's, etc. If you do get stranded and have to hike out, it can come in handy. Wild pigs and dog packs can be dangerous. Due to the mountainous terrain, cell phones are useless..

It says the page is not found.
OT We're expecting around 14" of snow here. I hope our power says on too! It was 1 degree this morning, and we have no alternate source of heat.

it's a pdf file but I don't have a program to cut and paste ,sorry.Long story short most cases aren't solved which tells me the longer a case goes the least likely it will be solved.
As far as snow ,it looks like we're just going to get 3-6" thank goodness. I'm tired of shoveling and am running out of places to throw it.LOL
School delayed for the kids 2 hrs here for tomorrow.

the first paragraph says it all.......
www.justice.gov.sk.ca/milgaard/pubdocs/.../337674.pdf‎...sorry link doesn't work,,in short it says most cases go unsolved.
I got a not found, but I think this is the pdf you mean:
http://www.justice.gov.sk.ca/milgaard/pubdocs/04262006/Kim%20Rossmo/337674.pdf

I loved this line in the paper:

"We are not objective surveyors of our worlds. Rather, the decoding of sensory input (imperfect at best) is influenced by our experiences and expectations, and different people view the world through different lenses."

I could not agree more with this statement.

I hear Myrtle Beach got hit hard by ice with much of the area without power.

This afternoon, the house wasn't very warm and the outside HVAC unit was making a rattle. So i go outside and there was about 3/4" of solid ice covering the unit - it wasn't getting any air. The trees across the street on the golf course are losing limbs at a pretty good pace. Lots of Snap, Crackle, Pop.

In case it is needed... ShaShaGa. Not meaning to sound snarky, SSG. This area is about 80% wilderness; national forest and state wma's, etc. If you do get stranded and have to hike out, it can come in handy. Wild pigs and dog packs can be dangerous. Due to the mountainous terrain, cell phones are useless..
O/T and a nice wild pig can be tasty when you are trapped in the snow. But not the big boars. Don't ask me how I know this.

O/T There is a RSO, Lloyd Lee Welch Jr in the news in relation to another case here on WS, however I note that he was in Myrtle Beach in January 1988; Horry County December 1988 and January 1989.

Are there outstanding cases in Horry County that need to be bumped forward for our attention? (he's coming up for a parole hearing in July)

http://www.fbi.gov/baltimore/press-...napping-of-lyon-sisters-others-victims-sought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli