SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the reporter /newspaper be jealous? : )

I'm feel sure the reporter was tipped off on the incident. I'm thinking the fact that it wasn't reported on immediately was probably infuriating someone, so they made sure to get it released to the MSM. You know being a victim and living in such fear...

I have no doubt there is a group of individuals who would harass the witnesses until they agreed to drop their claims, and say they were mistaken. Anyone who does anything that "helps" the M family is at risk. If one is smart, they would do everything possible to not get personally involved in this case, in any way. This is a case where people shoot at cars driving down the highway.

Bold portion in question. Do you have a link where this "shooting" is as a result of the Heather Elvis case, or does your statement refer to the case of the shooting itself? Trying to get clarification and a possible news link I may have missed. TIA

The 'shooting incident' may have NOTHING to do with HE case......thinking out loud, could these people be involved with 'something else'???? Have many enemies????

also did anyone local go to the vigil? pictures? anyone unusual there??? If SM loved HE wouldn't he send a flower or something?

The 'shooting incident' may have NOTHING to do with HE case......thinking out loud, could these people be involved with 'something else'???? Have many enemies????

also did anyone local go to the vigil? pictures? anyone unusual there??? If SM loved HE wouldn't he send a flower or something?

Could be some other spurned lover. . .

I have felt all along that the twitter account was being taken too literally. Now, I'm not saying that certain things couldn't be gleaned from HE's tweets, but reading between the lines can, and has been taken too far in several instances, in my opinion.

When my oldest first got Twitter, she tweeted all the time. They are relatively short thoughts and often are cryptic in nature. What I mean by this is if you know the person well, you'll know what they meant. If not, the tweet may seem odd or nonsensical. They also retweet often and borrow thoughts and ideas from others. Now that she is older, she has seen how what you tweet can influence what others think of you and she has slowed down and is much more thoughtful about her tweets. But some of her friends are not as wary.

I have my own twitter account so I understand the nature of twitter. Part of the nature of twitter, as well as some other SM is that parents and grandparents are now on FB so these other SM avenues are the place to go to post the stuff that's more edgy. I think sometimes they are going for shock value, trying to appear more worldly than they really are. This age group is sometimes prone to exaggeration.

Keep in mind that thes are my opinions. I have no idea what she was up to or what she wasn't up to. But I do have lots of experience with this age group. I've got my own two girls (18 and just turned 21) and they have lots of friends. One thing I do know for sure is that so many this age tweet things that are NOT to be taken literally. MOO

I'm going to have to call BS on this story too. It just doesn't sound that convincing to me.

BBM / Blue my comments:

About a quarter of a mile north of the Georgetown bridges, a possibly white or silver pickup truck "came up fast" from behind, coming within 60 feet of his bumper. Moorer said in the report he thought the vehicle had been following him for several miles.

If a vehicle comes within 60 feet of my truck, I wouldn't say that's "close to my bumper"! 60 feet is equal to 3 car lengths. I wouldn't consider that close at all. And, we all know when someone is "riding our *ss" in traffic. Now, that's close to your bumper - certainly not 3 car lengths.

"At this point Mr. Moorer stated he heard two distinct shots from an automatic handgun come from the suspect vehicle," the report states.

SM must really be a gun expert to be able to distinguish an automatic handgun while traveling in a truck down the road at 55-60 mph. Not buying it.

The suspect vehicle then dramatically slowed and dimmed its lights. The victim said he lost sight of the vehicle and fled toward Georgetown, where he called police, according to the report.

The bridge is 1.5 miles long. Traveling at 60 mph, SM or his co-pilot would have had 1.5 minutes to call 911. I am assuming that is what happened?

The headline reads: Gunshots fired at truck of man identified in Heather Elvis report, records state

A deputy examined the vehicle and found no evidence of damage from any bullets.

If someone was shooting at SM's truck, then, it's hard to believe that it was not struck. Therefor, if this story is factual, then the person(s) firing shots were not firing at the truck (or cannot aim) IMO.

And, another point, what's with the family trip so late at night to Georgetown on a school night?
I don't believe their shooting incident for even one second. I also believe that they used that area to place the fabrication of the shooting as to make people concentrate on that area. As in 'look over here' type of distraction. Were there any searches going on in the first week of February? Maybe the searchers were getting to close for comfort IYKWIM.

I had an idea via google maps last night with regard to possible search areas. I shall go and create and screen print them and upload for others to see and hopefully some others can build on it.

I wonder if MSM had info about the alleged shooting incident anytime close to 2/6 when it happened? If so, why wait to print it? The article was published 12 days after it happened. I just find this curious because if all events occurred as reported public safety is at risk.
It was reported just two days after TE had his jeep incident. I think it is just them fabricating something in a tit for tat scenario.
I do believe the timing of the MSM report was due to MSM getting the info from social media.

(snipped...) she said on twitter.com/featherelvis, she didn't like committed relationships or being tied down. (snipped).

This could be an indication why HE was crying after being told OMM had left his wife. That would put pressure on her to be "in a committed relationship".

When I was 20, I didn't want to be in a 'committed relationship' either - not because I wanted to juggle multiple relationships, but I wanted to go clubbing with my BFF's and not get grief for dancing or talking to guys.

So this map idea was concentrating on areas where the 'google car' didn't bother venturing.

Looking at the bigger picture. I have heard about perps and their spatial awareness. Maybe some posters who are more clued up on this could give their thoughts?

2mczjg1.jpg

Homing in closer to the perps spatial awareness areas, obiously more information becomes available. Each of these areas could be numbered working out from the incident area which would be PTL.

x37lm8.jpg

Ive concentrated on the Carolina Forest area from the 'bigger' maps as an example of what I'm trying to convey.
International Drive becomes visible and more track roads become visible. The google car didnt venture far down that road, but a perp with a body to dispose of and in an area they may be familiar with definitely would.
Local knowledge would then come into play and also some undisclosed information that LE have possibly gleaned about their unadvertised POI/S.
ie places of work, past places of work, friends houses that they visit regular etc etc etc.

m97hgx.jpg

Just an idea. Would love some spatial awareness peeps to elaborate on this.

I don't believe their shooting incident for even one second. I also believe that they used that area to place the fabrication of the shooting as to make people concentrate on that area. As in 'look over here' type of distraction. Were there any searches going on in the first week of February? Maybe the searchers were getting to close for comfort IYKWIM.

I had an idea via google maps last night with regard to possible search areas. I shall go and create and screen print them and upload for others to see and hopefully some others can build on it.

It was reported just two days after TE had his jeep incident. I think it is just them fabricating something in a tit for tat scenario.
I do believe the timing of the MSM report was due to MSM getting the info from social media.

just to jump on this for a moment (all good points btw) SM could tell if the truck was "light colored or silver" but not tell if there were one or two people in the front seat? Could not tell if the shots were coming from the driver or passenger side ? Could tell it was a semi auto so if it was from the passenger side there will be shell casings left on the road (sure hope LE can recover those as evidence). Wow I have handled guns for over 25 years and can't tell the difference by sound if a pistol was semi auto or a revolver but maybe it was a rifle...but how does a driver shoot a rifle out the window? so if it was the passenger then there should be casings along the road....hmmm!

just to jump on this for a moment (all good points btw) SM could tell if the truck was "light colored or silver" but not tell if there were one or two people in the front seat? Could not tell if the shots were coming from the driver or passenger side ? Could tell it was a semi auto so if it was from the passenger side there will be shell casings left on the road (sure hope LE can recover those as evidence). Wow I have handled guns for over 25 years and can't tell the difference by sound if a pistol was semi auto or a revolver but maybe it was a rifle...but how does a driver shoot a rifle out the window? so if it was the passenger then there should be casings along the road....hmmm!

Do you get shell casings from water pistols?

IMO, SM could have thought shots were fired on him and his family as much as that other car could have back fired twice and the battery died. That would explain to me why the lights dimmed and fell back so quickly. IMO, even though emotions are high and raw in the community, I think we are more likely to see someone make up evidence to bolster the case than we are to see the good citizens of MB take up arms and shot a guy in the head while he is driving his kids down the street. Please don't get mad anyone it's just my opinion.

That is an interesting theory.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110307162627AADsEsL

While I was driving my truck made a loud popping noise and started smoking then completely died!?

I also like to think (key word there is LIKE) that said PR has been scrubbed as per typical with other things. Wonder if more than just a few doubted the story?

And...go with me for a second.
If someone were an interest in a high profile missing persons case, how far WITH YOUR CHILDREN, would you venture at night? And IF IT WERE TRUE ...and IF YOU WERE NORMALLY A VERY LOUD VERBAL PERSON...would you SIT ON THAT TYPE OF THREATENING INCIDENT for over a week+??
If someone felt that threatened...for their children especially, wouldn't you blast that all over the place immediately?

Sorry for yelling.
:)

Just a quick thought...I hope those "shots" weren't intended for Ms. OMM as those close to OMM seem to get in harms way.( the phone call supposedly said he was leaving his wife{just didn't say how}) .

I think OMW must really be a very loyal person, think of the danger OMM has put their family in? Not to mention the public scrutiny and humiliation. [modsnip] and I'm sure it's hurt OMM's job prospects. I don't know if I could hang in there like OMW has.

I don't know if this has to do with anything but I find it odd that on HE twitter she spells SM name differently from what it is anywhere else. For them to have been so close with one another, you would think HE would know how SM spelled his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member