SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tweet you refer to was way back in July. Isn't that when they first 'met'?

I don't know if this has to do with anything but I find it odd that on HE twitter she spells SM name differently from what it is anywhere else. For them to have been so close with one another, you would think HE would know how SM spelled his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think she would know how to spell it the way he spelled it,[modsnip]. Now, if she had just been told what his name was, she may well not know the spelling of it??

I also like to think (key word there is LIKE) that said PR has been scrubbed as per typical with other things. Wonder if more than just a few doubted the story?

And...go with me for a second.
If someone were an interest in a high profile missing persons case, how far WITH YOUR CHILDREN, would you venture at night? And IF IT WERE TRUE ...and IF YOU WERE NORMALLY A VERY LOUD VERBAL PERSON...would you SIT ON THAT TYPE OF THREATENING INCIDENT for over a week+??
If someone felt that threatened...for their children especially, wouldn't you blast that all over the place immediately?

Sorry for yelling.
:)

1. Sometimes it takes a while for police reports to be released.

2. [modsnip]

This could be an indication why HE was crying after being told OMM had left his wife. That would put pressure on her to be "in a committed relationship".

When I was 20, I didn't want to be in a 'committed relationship' either - not because I wanted to juggle multiple relationships, but I wanted to go clubbing with my BFF's and not get grief for dancing or talking to guys.

Just bouncing off your post stillwater -
What if HE was upset because the phone call she received was actually from OMW (not OMM) telling HE how she ruined her marriage, husband was leaving, kids are devastated etc. This could have upset HE. HE could have then received texts (assuming they were from OMM) wanting to meet to discuss.

Just a thought that's been running through my mind.

What if HE was upset because the phone call she received was actually from OMW (not OMM) telling HE how she ruined her marriage, husband was leaving, kids are devastated etc. This could have upset HE. HE could have then received texts (assuming they were from OMM) wanting to meet to discuss.

BW said the call was from OMM to Heather . I think if it was from Ms.OMM that would have been brought up in the conversation .

Or maybe the call was from OMM and OMW was in the background saying things such as you mention. I'd be inclined to think that IF OMM was really leaving his wife he would be very quiet about it. He'd probably slip out in the middle of the night hoping she wouldn't notice for a while.

I think the tweet you refer to was way back in July. Isn't that when they first 'met'?

I may have been, but I thought I read on here that there were tweets that could indicate they had been talking since at least February. May not have been here, or I'm thinking of something else, I just thought it was odd. JMO

I would think she would know how to spell it the way he spelled it,[modsnip] Now, if she had just been told what his name was, she may well not know the spelling of it??

I was thinking the same thing. The only thing. It's just hard for me, being the same age as Heather, to wrap my head around this whole thing.

Or maybe the call was from OMM and OMW was in the background saying things such as you mention. I'd be inclined to think that IF OMM was really leaving his wife he would be very quiet about it. He'd probably slip out in the middle of the night hoping she wouldn't notice for a while.

Maybe he was quiet and HE said she wasn't buying it so the phone calls go back and forth. I see a situation where something happens during all this back and forth, something that changes the dynamics of the situation. We don't have/know what LE has/knows in regards to these calls or if other phone numbers showed up on either one of these two individuals phone records. A third number changes the scenario on so many different levels. if a third number did show up ,it doesn't necessarily mean a third party is immediately involved but could open another line of reasoning.

I think OMW must really be a very loyal person, think of the danger OMM has put their family in? Not to mention the public scrutiny and humiliation. [modsnip] and I'm sure it's hurt OMM's job prospects. I don't know if I could hang in there like OMW has.
Hopefully, OMW is handling the situation in a way that would take the heat and spotlight off her family as much as possible. :facepalm:

So if this "shooting" incident is in fact true. I would think if you could prove your innocence and anybody else in question this would be the eye opener to do it. Is it worth innocent or not to jeopardize your children.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Maybe he was quiet and HE said she wasn't buying it so the phone calls go back and forth. I see a situation where something happens during all this back and forth, something that changes the dynamics of the situation. We don't have/know what LE has/knows in regards to these calls or if other phone numbers showed up on either one of these two individuals phone records. A third number changes the scenario on so many different levels. if a third number did show up ,it doesn't necessarily mean a third party is immediately involved but could open another line of reasoning.

I am thinking with your line of thoughts that maybe that is one reason the 3:47 is so important to TE....there is something about that time that is very key I feel like...and as we know from MSM that the communications were back and forth from 2-6 so what happened to make that time so important?? I hope we find out and I hope all of this ends soon...I hate it for this family and cant even imagine the heartache

Hopefully, OMW is handling the situation in a way that would take the heat and spotlight off her family as much as possible. :facepalm:

LOL

Sometimes lightning hits lightning rods.

:drama:

First comes DISBELIEF, then comes DENIAL, then comes the ANGER.

Accounting for LE feeling confident Heather drove her car to PTL..and SM having plain dumb luck for having been in contact with Heather from 2 to 6 a.m. ? And SM being in contact with HE until 6 a.m leaves a very small window for stranger abduction, as am fairly certain her car was noticed at PTL was most likely spotted by fisherman or duck hunters close to day break .

Anyone have a scenario to point to a stalker , violent ex or stranger abduction ?

Wishing I could find the joke about the can of biscuits exploding...

Maybe that's what they heard and thought it was a gun shot! Maybe a vehicle backfired. Maybe a rock was wedge loose from the tire. All I can say, if someone fired a gun, from a moving vehicle, towards another moving vehicle, and missed the vehicle...they know nothing about guns.

A hunter can hit a squirrel jumping around among trees, a rabbit running though briar patches, a deer jumping over fences and through the woods, yet someone misses a TRUCK?

And there was only the two vehicles on the road at the time?!?! Because if there was more than two...well... why didn't someone else report gun shots?

I dunno, too much drama.

I hope people realize there is a charge for false police reports...and that's all I've gotta say!

Precisely, which is why I believe Heather may not have known the spelling of his name, but that is just IMO

probably wasn't wearing one of those nifty shirts with your name sewed over the pocket...

Accounting for LE feeling confident Heather drove her car to PTL..and SM having plain dumb luck for having been in contact with Heather from 2 to 6 a.m. ? And SM being in contact with HE until 6 a.m leaves a very small window for stranger abduction, as am fairly certain her car was noticed at PTL was most likely spotted by fisherman or duck hunters close to day break .

Anyone have a scenario to point to a stalker , violent ex or stranger abduction ?

To last question...not that is believable to me. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member