SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a safe. A shed. Don't know if that house has a cellar. Anything that can be locked will now be unlocked. Which...is interesting because usually warrants are for specific information...not just the whole residence. They definitely have something. But it could be a desk drawer for all I know. I just know her family deserves some type of concrete information. T&P's to all. :loveyou:

I would think the house doesn't have a cellar. Most homes close to sea level in our area don't have cellars for multiple reasons: humidity, moisture, flooding easily, swampy land, etc.

I would say to find a home *with* a true cellar under the home would be a rarity in these parts.

Would they need a locksmith to get into a car or other vehicle?

I don't see anything on her FB or Twitter?

it was all discused when she first went missing............I can't remember where it was but we thought something was going to happen in 66 days.....she was counting the days til it happened. Weight lose, we had allot of guesses..........but 66 days and arrests!!!

I would think the house doesn't have a cellar. Most homes close to sea level in our area don't have cellars for multiple reasons: humidity, moisture, flooding easily, swampy land, etc.

I would say to find a home *with* a true cellar under the home would be a rarity in these parts.

big house..maybe fake room in the attic ?

it was all discused when she first went missing............I can't remember where it was but we thought something was going to happen in 66 days.....she was counting the days til it happened. Weight lose, we had allot of guesses..........but 66 days and arrests!!!

My post was about you saying the case was going to be on NG tonight? I don't see anything about it on her FB or Twitter. I think they already recorded it so maybe on Monday?

True or false: during the course of searching pursuant to a search warrant, if LE stumbles across a safe/other item not previously known to LE and not mentioned in the search warrant, that LE can call the Judge and have him/her expand the terms of the SW?

I thought that was true. Especially, depending on the original terms of the search warrant. Unless it was the whole property...no matter what is hidden from plain site or not. Then you wouldn't need an expansion.

Police continue to be on scene. Currently they have set up a mobile command center, so looks like they are going to be there for awhile. The FBI, SLED, and HCPD are on scene. They are wearing the thin white crime scene suits, and are apparently looking at a septic tank in the neighbor's yard. Police have also taken SM car, as well as the RV. Will post more as I find out.

I think the surveillance footage may show the 3 of them in SM's vehicle near their house and there is no footage of HE traveling back from any route? Remember in the PR, SM said the last time he saw HE was in October I believe. If true they certainly have him in a lie. It is going to be interesting to see how long they are at the house & property.

Police continue to be on scene. Currently they have set up a mobile command center, so looks like they are going to be there for awhile. The FBI, SLED, and HCPD are on scene. They are wearing the thin white crime scene suits, and are apparently looking at a septic tank in the neighbor's yard. Police have also taken SM car, as well as the RV. Will post more as I find out.

FBI is there. Could be federally charges as well. Since we know the US AG was already involved in today's search warrant. T&P.

Septic tank :scared:

Do you mean neighbor as in her parents/father's house on the same property? or a different one? ty

Just a few things, her daughter is a mini her. I know we can't normally talk about minors, plz remove if this is a violation. 2nd here is something she posted on there:

"I am 5'9 and I don't think I could have showered in that tub/shower if I had been one more inch taller." That is A LOT taller than HE, correct? Just a thought. Also why is the ship so empty in the 1st several pictures? Odd to me, usually ships are full. The dinner pics have people in the background but still strange. She states she likes longer hair on guys and that SM was "growing his hair back long" b/c she likes it better that way. She def rules the roost IMO

Not her fathers house but the neighbor across the street. I do know the name, but not sure if I can post his name or not, But it is a family farm that he doesn't occupy regularly; and it is on that property that they are investigating the septic tank.

How long had she been seeing SM?

Could it be she was talking about the days they had been seeing each other?

Sorry for the foolish question.:blushing: I have been reading lately but didn't read all of it when Heather first went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member