SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to bed. Until tomorrow. Myrtle Beach is just buzzing with talk today and into this evening. Our whole community is praying that LE found some sort of evidence to charge these guys with, or that these two start talking. Heather is still missing! Praying hard. Guess we'll find out first thing in the morning. Goodnight everyone.

Okay- let' make a deal to all go to bed so we don't have much to catch up on in the morning.

Just an idea :D

Tammy's photobucket........

http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/AtalayaL/profile/

In the past two months 'Atalaya' came up somewhere, and again I was itching to post this but couldn't.
Will need to think of or find the Atalaya reference now as I dont have a note.

Re above/. Found it. May be nothing, may be something.

http://websleuths.com/forums//showpost.php?p=10142919&postcount=657

ETA

12/18/2013 03:47 AM.
SUSP PERSON/VEH Case number: 13116726

http://spotcrime.com/crime/47027554-60230665973fabdbbf27fa4029a2d2a0

Say per chance that it is really bad charges or many charges (fraud, murder etc) they will be unbondable and stay in jail? Maybe more people arrested also? I'm thinking back on Haleigh Cummings-drugs-no release.

Here's hoping. I'm of the opinion they're going to hold off on charging as long as possible to hit them with as many charges as possible and use the lessor charges as bargaining chips.

When I first read this I thought it was asking about the 72 hour hold so I pulled back up the website for it... so I'll just share. http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/summaryCourtBenchBook/HTML/CriminalG.htm Now it says it's "f." but they then numbered instead of lettered the items so it's actually "8." on the list.

Those two black things in the middle of the concrete/puddle?
Looks like it is dirt packed around the bottom of them to stabilise them to me. It is too uniform.

99% sure it's water. We had BAD BAD storms today and it poured down, in another view (I think it was on a MSM story) it showed from far above with the houses in the bottom left and the bend of the road in the middle and in that field next to the power station there are ponds, that were over flowing and looked just like that.

In the picture taken today overhead...could the ashes/dirt to the side of the fire out what they "dug" to make the neighbors/witnesses state the police were digging in the back yard perhaps?

Could be! Good catch. Of course, we also had a bad storm today and if the pit flooded and the high winds moved the stuff.... (and yeah we had SUPER high winds, we were under a tornado watch from about 10 minutes after I got the alert of the arrest [because I thought it was an update so I remember lol] until 4pm.)

Okay- let' make a deal to all go to bed so we don't have much to catch up on in the morning.

Just an idea :D

I am willing to make this deal!

All of these articles mention the same thing "financial discrepancies." Income reporting? The more I hear about this case and the fact that the FBI and AG are involved I keep thinking drugs. Selling or manufacturing for distribution. That is a nasty hornet's nest to get involved with. I am not saying my hunches are always 100% on the money...but I hit the target quite a bit. I am just going with my gut here.

I think there are a handful on here that are in the same page on this.

I think there are a handful on here that are in the same page on this.

I've been wondering if that's were the money has been coming from, and if the Disney business was more of a front to explain the frequent vacations.

I see the fire pit, too, but no way would they have done anything to Heather there, or the human remains detection dogs would have hit like crazy today.

It makes me sick to think about this type of scenario. Like a previous poster, I remember seeing the TM post about burning in a ring of fire. I, too, thought of nefarious reasons she may have posted this before even considering the Johnny Cash possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do have a camper..could camp lots of places and have a bonfire

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/02/21/heather-elvis-missing-arrest-search-warrant-issued

Police say the warrant was issued in order to identify potential evidence.

“There was some expert video surveillance that they received back, and something about a financial discrepancy,” Heather’s mother Debbie Elvis said. “Those two things are why they issued the arrest warrant.”

Law enforcement is not confirming any relationship between Heather Elvis and Mr. Moorer at this time,”

as of Friday afternoon, there had been no record entered into the computer system for Sidney Moorer or Tammy Moorer as having requested or retained an attorney.

Was it in reference to the alligators? Is that a private or public venue?

I've been wondering if that's were the money has been coming from, and if the Disney business was more of a front to explain the frequent vacations.

IIRC The Atalaya that is mentioned on the police report I linked to - shots were fired, which is probably why the report was made in the first place.

I dont know if that area was searched. Maybe someone could advise?

When I read it at the time (and knowing of her photobucket named AtalayaL), I considered it was an area she may have had a previous connection to.

I am so anxious to hear the charges and I really hope they were able to obtain sufficient evidence to keep them in the JRL castle! I have never thought that HE would be found on their property but I am hopeful that what evidence LE did get will start making SM/TM a bit more talkative to LE. I think that HE is within an hour of MB bc I don't think the Moorers would chance driving too far with her. I have thought for quite a while that possibly the Moorers had knowledge of HE's date with SS and had a built in fall guy. I think it's very possible they put HE closer to SS residence to implicate him. Just rambling with my thoughts.

They do have a camper..could camp lots of places and have a bonfire

Does anyone have a link to photos of the "Disney camper"? I don't remember seeing any. As someone who is restoring an old airstream, I'm really curious as to what it looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! I'm here. I'm new as can be but I have been reading along for a while. I had some trouble getting registered. (I hope that doesn't mean I'm getting old.)Thanks so much for help of the awesome admins who helped me. Also I have enjoyed reading all the great thoughts from the members. :)

So glad to see progress in this case. Praying for the Elvis family!

:welcome: CluedIn!

Yay! You are just the WSer LookingForClues and I (IHAVENOCLUE) are looking for! :websleuther: :great:

:gathering:

:wagon:

Had a 13 hour day and just got home, but have been trying to follow off and on from my phone.

Still need to catch up, but for now will say I hope Heather is soon resting in peace, but I don't believe she's on their property. Still think she may well be on private property, but unless Tammy has taken narcissistic control to the nth degree, I can't imagine they would have her body at their home.

But I suppose stranger things have happened. Like taunting families of missing persons on your FB in a case where you're a suspect. Good grief.

I'm very sad for the Elvis family, but I think they've known for awhile that Heather is not coming home to them alive. :(

Tammy sure looks different under arrest than she does in her contrived FB photo journal, doesn't she? What a surprise when the doorbell rang this a.m....or the sirens and megaphones went off, as the case may be. Hurray LE.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010486#.Uwgp6IV22So

Horry County police, the State Law Enforcement Division, the 15th Circuit Solicitors Office, Highway Patrol, and the US Marshals Office were all on scene for the search.

Horry County police had a mobile command unit on scene because of the length of time the search was taking and because of the weather conditions, Lt. Kegler said.

After 11 hours searching, at about 6:30pm Friday, the scene was cleared, and the highway reopened. Lt. Kegler said that police found a lot of evidence during the search.

According to Lt. Kegler, there was no digging at the site, despite reports of that by witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18