SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked about the financial discrepancy mentioned in the press release, Kegler said the U.S. Attorney General’s Office was on scene and would elaborate further, but that information was not released.

Kegler said the surveillance tapes have to do with cameras throughout the Socastee area.

“The surveillance cameras that we’re speaking of have nothing to do with this property,” he said. “Those were previously seized surveillance cameras during the course of the investigation from December on, throughout the Socastee area.”

He did not know what kind of expert viewed the footage and would not say what was seen in the surveillance tapes that prompted Friday’s search.
So what type of criminal financial matters does the US AGO have jurisdiction over?​

I kind of feel the compound they are raised in might be like a mini Dallas, the old show from years ago. Attitudes seem the same from reading but the money surely isn't there, at least on paper, and more in someones mind to feel superior.

I'm pretty happy and pretty po'd. I'm so very glad to see those booking photos. Karma is a B, someone really got theirs this morning with that mugshot. Whoa.

Disney, I've been there on both coasts many times but was never there 6 times in one year. Maybe 3x in FL and 1x in CA as the kids and gkids grew up. That's it. I will never make Mickey Mouse pancakes again for sure...bought a new waffle maker...Someone has ruined Disney for me.

Find Heather. I think that one area mentioned is a very good one to search. AtalayaL. My heart feels they could have dropped HE along the way of one of their trips after HE was reported missing.

Hi to all the new "Clues" too! lol! And new members who joined today. I'm thinking of changed my name to Dr. Clues? :seeya:

still sluething but came across mention they went to CA (more Disney?) in early DEC and returned home right B4 Heather went missing? hmmmm
wonder if the WHOLE family went or some came home early to "work"?

You can link to SM & TM's social media - but there is to be NO discussion of minors. They are not involved in this, they are kids and it is against TOS to discuss them. Let them be.

Salem

Its a thought that I've had myself for quite some time, just by the way Tammy acts, like the police are not going to find anything because they're looking in the wrong place. Wondering if the family has any property down in Florida?? Maybe her parents?

I'm a good 20 pages behind so this could have been answered already, but I would guess that her family does have property in FL. In her cruise review, she mentioned getting FL resident rates.
(sorry no link, mobile atm)

Yes. SM participated in a Disney Marathon on January 11th. It is on his FB page.

ETA link
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/profile.php?id=100001651162087
Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

since they seem to be so familiar w/I95 corridor maybe Heather might be dumped somewhere along the way??Like GA?I heard 2 vehicles confiscated? Since PIX of their Disney camper are down maybe they used that as a crime scene or to dispose of a body?

Moving leaves out of the way? Using a shovel to move things (like gravel off concrete, or scrape mulch off the surface of something)? Poke around in an area you don't want your hands in with a shovel or something that might look like one? Clearing off the top of a septic tank?

Those are some things I do that might, at first glance, look like digging.

Maybe LE were "ready" to start digging had the cadaver dogs alerted in any place(s)?...

Just an idea....

I just dont understand how the suspects pulled off what they are alleged to have pulled off without any regard for their children. It's inconceivable.

Maybe the warrant didn't request to dig? Dig or not, I hope we really know a lot more in a few hours.

still sluething but came across mention they went to CA (more Disney?) in early DEC and returned home right B4 Heather went missing? hmmmm
wonder if the WHOLE family went or some came home early to "work"?

It really seems to me that she is overly obsessed with the whole Disney thing. I almost feel a little sorry for SM in that I think he was kind of forced into liking Disney much more than he probably does.

Its great to have a hobby and stuff but how much Minnie Me can someone take. :floorlaugh:

In the aerial photos I noticed a black tarp on top of a dirt area. It looked like they had pulled up a garden cloth. It made it look like a dug area.

Just jumping off your post...

I could not help wondering if any "other" bodies were going to be found on the property today (during the search) ...

:eek:

What if the Moorers were not guilty of anything involving HE, but SM's affair with her caused other things to come to light about their life that are less than legal and now they are just screwed?

OR what if they did nothing to HARM HE, but are guilty of doing something to get her out of her house in the middle of the night, maybe even meeting up with her, and now have no way to prove they had nothing to do with her disappearance?

I just had to post a different thought on this. (I think that's my job) There are so many ways this could go without the M's being charged with murder.

Is Florida an income tax-free state, as far as state tax? If the family owns property there, wonder if they claimed income was made in Florida?

I'm also very familiar w/that scene. On a previous post she mentions WHY she became a photog & puts all these pic up of family/etc w/famous ppl
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=2

OMFG. I rolled my eyes so hard at her posts I nearly fell out of my chair. Especially all of the photos of her and her super close forever and always BFF rock stars. This piece of work has unfathomable delusions of grandeur. Good lord! And where are all of these rock star BFF closest friends IN THE WORLD!! at to speak on behalf of her character?

I'm also very familiar w/that scene. On a previous post she mentions WHY she became a photog & puts all these pic up of family/etc w/famous ppl
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=2

In the 80s, I worked in the music biz, was even married to a musician, got great free tickets and backstage passes to gigs, got to attend pr events, etc. But, just because a person talks to or has pics with musicians does not make them a real photographer or mean that they are BFFs with the band members.

Having also had a darkroom and an interest in photography, I see her pictures as being extremely amateur and pedestrian. JMO.

1qpq8O.AuSt.78.jpeg

Check out the bags of mulch,sand,soil or whatever they are, the trash cans overflowing, and the area near the top with the mulch and maybe landscaping fabrics.

I wanna know when the last construction stuff was done here!

And... so many dead palm trees...

(The dead palms don't show so much in this pic... but they do in the aerial pics of the whole property...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980