SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowyowl. Your disboard link is taking me to a memorial pg. for a disboard member that passed in 2012.

ETA: I read some of her postings on the disboard site last night. They are interesting that is for sure. BTW I am a nightowl too and always have been. Even when I worked a.m. hours :)

ETAA: It's working for me now. If you didn't change it that was odd :)

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

since my posts seems to have been erased I'll paraphrase..;(
apologies for there will be quite a few......
apparently TM is a late sleeper waking up at noon implying she might be out and about in early morning hours-like when Heather went missing..
also the search warrants were executed at 7AM means LE would likely catch them off guard & in bed. That would also explain her disheveled appearance (maybe an LE tactic to catch her off guard or intimidate)? In a previous Dis post TM mentioned she DID like guns so maybe LE figured it was safest to avoid a confrontation?
I wonder who watches the kids while asleep??Since they live on TM parents property I wonder if they have any real assets?? Might that make them more likely to risk actions considering they seem to have a backup safety net in her folks and IF sued for distress NO ASSETS?
If they're BOTH doing late nite hours it seems feasible they'd be out and about in early morning hours-just like Heather who was a hostess and kept late hours by virtue of her job.
Since all parties involved seems to keep late hours,it seems only logical that any incidents that might have happened (boinking,working,activity,disappearance) might occur at those late nite/early morning hours....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=11

I'm also a late nite person & find quite often day timers don't understand or appreciate my hours. There seems to be an inherent bias to nite-owls because day ppl can't wrap their heads around "different hours" hence some of these "I'm going to bed posts & I hope everyone else does". I've seen it all my life like my friends calling up at 10AM,surprised I'm "still in bed" after my nite shift ended at 4am. Many of us are across the world as well as nite ppl.
This is especially relevant to this case where all the seemingly involved people have different schedules than the majority of "civil" society... :twocents::banghead:

SnowyOwl, I agree with you that TM was a night-owl herself. Could have been since SM worked a lot of nights she took that opportunity to do her 'work' (whatever that was) and/or just her optimum time of day. I, like you, have a night-owl schedule. Thankfully, I was able to retire early from a government career (my body clock was at war with a 9-5 work schedule for 30 years - it was sheer he77. I would even cook the next day's dinner/shop/clean in the middle of the night LOL). So, I feel your pain in dealing with 'civil society'. lol

Oh, I do believe that the timing of serving the search warrants was carefully calculated. I haven't forgotten the 12 video cameras TM warned about either. I would imagine motion sensors may be present as well. There would have been no sneaking up on her in the late evening or middle of the night. IMO

I have a sister who lives on her in-laws' compound. As a young woman getting married (and against our family's attorney's advice, she agreed to sign her rights away to the gifted property and the hefty initial home building investment in a pre-nup). Her name is on the remaining mortgage; but, she has no ownership. It sounds as though SM may be in a similar situation. I don't know about the mortgage (if any), in his case. Her parents may also have been concerned about lawsuits (from SM's business) or a divorce and would not want their daughter's/grandchildren's home or their property to ever be affected. Quite possibly another controlling generation in that family.

Sadly, I have some really dark ideas about why and what may have gone down between 3:00 and 6:00 a.m. that fateful day for poor Heather. I truly hope I am wrong about some of it. IMO, she had no idea of the piranha lurking in the dark. Whether TM was the driving force and/or active participant, I have no sympathy for SM. They are equally responsible for whatever went down. I am hoping he is singing like a canary and Heather will be found very soon.

You have been (and continue to be) quite a diligent and thought-provoking sleuth and I enjoy your posts. Join me in a cup of coffee before everyone wakes up. :cup: :cup:

Since they live on TM parents property I wonder if they have any real assets?? Might that make them more likely to risk actions considering they seem to have a backup safety net in her folks and IF sued for distress NO ASSETS?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=11
RSBM *Respectfully Snipped By Me*

Hi Snowyowl, since you posted that link to disboards.com I'm wondering if by any chance you came across a post of TM's on there, where she mentions, SM is a landscaper and the pair of them designed and built their own home or something along those lines? I know I read it somewhere just unsure where I read it. I'm thinking regardless of who's land they built it on, it is their home, (an asset) surely?? I can't believe they designed and built a home and put it under TM's fathers name, I just can't. :facepalm: MOO

I try to help. Having been in my 40's decades ago I recall it's usually a time of insecurity. If married a while that's when males start straying *sometimes* and when women don't look as good as they used to after chilbirth and their 20's. You start to think it's all over & you might do desperate things to bring back your youth like Botox,plastic surgery,cougars,cheating. Even your workplace starts discriminating against you. It's a rough road until you hit your 60's, at least from what I've seen now that I'm on the other side of the fence!

I just wanna know what changes when you turn 60 lol.

ETA: not too much verbosity please

Snowyowl. Your disboard link is taking me to a memorial pg. for a disboard member that passed in 2012.

ETA: I read some of her postings on the disboard site last night. They are interesting that is for sure. BTW I am a nightowl too and always have been. Even when I worked a.m. hours :)

I had that happen to me last nite when I got to page 10. Tried other pages too. I let it go 20+ hours & returned to find I could go there again. Maybe that board kicks to a memorial page after certain # of views? I literally spent days there perusing. Fortunately I backed up my notes.
It's frustrating being new here & having so many posts eliminated without notice. The least then can do is notify newbies. I DID read all the FAQS b4 ;)Or if a post deleted should say deleted by mods instead of disappearing!
Glad to meet a fellow nite owl-I was a wreck when had to work day shift and was glad to find my place w/nite owls. I STILL have a Do Not Disturb sign on my door. Funny how any kind of intolerance STILL annoys me. At least my family knows better than to call B4 noon! How would day ppl like it if I called them at 1AM and asked them "whatcha doing in bed"?
Glad to meet you ;) and glad for the company!
I STILL say the best time to get any work done is early morning hours ;)

Hi Snowyowl, since you posted that link to disboards.com I'm wondering if by any chance you came across a post of TM's on there, where she mentions, SM is a landscaper and the pair of them designed and built their own home or something along those lines? I know I read it somewhere just unsure where I read it. I'm thinking regardless of who's land they built it on, it is their home, (an asset) surely?? I can't believe they designed and built a home and put it under TM's fathers name, I just can't. :facepalm: MOO

My sister did the same exact thing. Built a beautiful home that those two twenty-somethings could not have afforded without the 'largess' of hubby-to-be's parents. She has absolutely no rights to the property or the home, yet her name is on the mortgage. This occurred in the mid-eighties. Our family attorney just about lost his mind when she signed the papers in his attorney's office. After affairs (on his part) and even a baby by someone else there she stays - in her 40's with nothing in her name. Her family money has been long gone spent on his race car/fancy trucks/family vacations over the years. Mind blowing. So, some people make this idiotic move apparently. :banghead:

I just wanna know what changes when you turn 60 lol.

ETA: not too much verbosity please

most of us learn what really matters & by virtue of age u learn to speak your mind from experience instead of bluster ;)
as Popeye would say "I yam what I yam" & at least I know it!!

My sister did the same exact thing. Built a beautiful home that those two twenty-somethings could not have afforded without the 'largess' of hubby-to-be's parents. She has absolutely no rights to the property or the home, yet her name is on the mortgage. This occurred in the mid-eighties. Our family attorney just about lost his mind when she signed the papers in his attorney's office. After affairs (on his part) and even a baby by someone else there she stays - in her 40's with nothing in her name. Her family money has been long gone spent on his race car/fancy trucks/family vacations over the years. Mind blowing. So, some people make this idiotic move apparently. :banghead:
Oh no!!!!!!!! :( I'm lost for words right now! :(

TM called him a "contractor" on Dis board 7 or 8 and claimed they built their house without any plans.
I can believe they built it on Daddy's land. Think about it-no taxes to pay-prolly no permits-on site support & babysitting-use of rest of facilities-etc.
I hear 1 of pickups taken away was TM's Daddy. Just like Heather was driving Daddys' car w/Daddys insurance & Daddys phone. Happens all the time.
It seems according to Dis board that TM essentially cut off SM's family . Since they have 3 kids I'm sure TM believes they wouldn't dare do anything to hurt them or their little girl. Some ppl do go thru life like that!

I reckon!! Doesn't TM know that bragging is unbecoming!!! Honestly, I read maybe four posts all up of hers on that board and that was enough for me! :sick:

I don't even see it as bragging. She is trying to convince you it is fabulous with this tone of desperation in her voice. I guess she is trying to sell it to you but it ain't actually that fabulous. Maybe that is just how it is when you only talk to three children all day. It is sort of written like she is trying to con a seven year old.
My opinion only

From this link that was posted last thread...
Does anyone else find that roof repair to be odd? They had dogs on the ground but what about taking them up there somehow?
article-2565387-1BB89C6500000578-617_634x350.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2565782/Heavier-charges-come-couple-charged-indecent-exposure-police-investigating-missing-girl-20-husband-having-affair-with.html#ixzz2u72ABlaR

I couldn't rest cuz I am just so damm sad and angry.

I too had wondered back a thread or two if SM really was planning on leaving the wife for Heather. SM isnt looking like he cared at all-not one bit. You do the crime...you pay! He has had plenty of time to confess.

It is far past time for SM to tell everything he knows-Now!
Where is Heather???

I dont only think SM is a spineless coward, I think he is a sick, evil, warped looser!
TELL LE WHERE HEATHER IS. He gets no pity from me.

May the Elvis family have their beloved child home.

JMO

I am with you and think he killed HE because she wasn't happy he left his life and wanted to end things with SM. He snapped and murdered her and then got his wife involved in covering it up. She is a witch but to me it makes so much more sense that SM is the killer. ETA and I am getting a little peeved at all the excuses being made for him

I try to help. Having been in my 40's decades ago I recall it's usually a time of insecurity. If married a while that's when males start straying *sometimes* and when women don't look as good as they used to after chilbirth and their 20's. You start to think it's all over & you might do desperate things to bring back your youth like Botox,plastic surgery,cougars,cheating. Even your workplace starts discriminating against you. It's a rough road until you hit your 60's, at least from what I've seen now that I'm on the other side of the fence!

This is so coincidental. My boss (a male in his 60's) was just telling me this exact thing (I'm a female in my 40's). He called it the "40's crisis." This was as the result of us discussing some employees who are having an affair (both married to others and both in their 40's). I'd never heard this before (except for the "mid-life crisis" cliche').

replies in blue

SnowyOwl, I agree with you that TM was a night-owl herself. Could have been since SM worked a lot of nights she took that opportunity to do her 'work' (whatever that was) and/or just her optimum time of day.

In her dis board posts TM mentioned she often worked w/hubby & so did 14 y/o son. Also mentioned she had an office by a window. Methinks she might be a paranoid type.She definitely preferred nite hours & did not get up until noon (Dis)

I, like you, have a night-owl schedule. Thankfully, I was able to retire early from a government career (my body clock was at war with a 9-5 work schedule for 30 years - it was sheer he77. I would even cook the next day's dinner/shop/clean in the middle of the night LOL). So, I feel your pain in dealing with 'civil society'. lol

Even to this day it still annoys me. After putting in 40 yrs at my job (half of it day shift) I STILL to this day cook large meals on weekends & STILL do my best work at nite ;) 'civil society' is an oxymoron.

Oh, I do believe that the timing of serving the search warrants was carefully calculated. I haven't forgotten the 12 video cameras TM warned about either. I would imagine motion sensors may be present as well. There would have been no sneaking up on her in the late evening or middle of the night. IMO

I agree-not to mention they had 3 dogs-I don't even know but can imagine Daddy had even more dogs. Not surprised by the cameras either. I wouldn't be surprised if they had drones ;)LE strikes when perps are most vulnerable (especially since TM stated "loves guns (Dis) I'm sure they're looking out 4 their own safety.Besides,as long time members in community I'm sure well aware of them!

I have a sister who lives on her in-laws' compound. As a young woman getting married (and against our family's attorney's advice, she agreed to sign her rights away to the gifted property and the hefty initial home building investment in a pre-nup). Her name is on the remaining mortgage; but, she has no ownership. It sounds as though SM may be in a similar situation. I don't know about the mortgage (if any), in his case. Her parents may also have been concerned about lawsuits (from SM's business) or a divorce and would not want their daughter's/grandchildren's home or their property to ever be affected. Quite possibly another controlling generation in that family.

Quite often,those w/money will use as a form of control. Sorry for ur sister. I hope she'll just leave when she has the opportunity. We live our lives in chains never knowing we hold the keys!Control is another form of abuse,and sadly any form of abuse is passed down thru generations UNTIL the chain is broken

Sadly, I have some really dark ideas about why and what may have gone down between 3:00 and 6:00 a.m. that fateful day for poor Heather. I truly hope I am wrong about some of it. IMO, she had no idea of the piranha lurking in the dark. Whether TM was the driving force and/or active participant, I have no sympathy for SM. They are equally responsible for whatever went down. I am hoping he is singing like a canary and Heather will be found very soon.

I honestly don't think his type would even be aware of or be told. Maybe Daddy was gonna take care of his little girls problem once & for all? MAYBE there was a pregnancy to worry about? Maybe he was on a Need to know & was used to TM calling the shots? Maybe he was a victim of circumstance? I try not to assume too much. I have a feeling he enjoyed the attention & according to Heathers Twitter comments enjoyed the praise.

You have been (and continue to be) quite a diligent and thought-provoking sleuth and I enjoy your posts. Join me in a cup of coffee before everyone wakes up. :cup: :cup:

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate ur efforts and your posts. Make my coffee extra cream,no sugar. I guess I've always irritated some ppl because I don't fit into any pre-ordained mold. I try to think outside the box ;) I've never been a follower!

This is so coincidental. My boss (a male in his 60's) was just telling me this exact thing (I'm a female in my 40's). He called it the "40's crisis." This was as the result of us discussing some employees who are having an affair (both married to others and both in their 40's). I'd never heard this before (except for the "mid-life crisis" cliche').

yep-it's a pretty well known thing among us oldsters!just like years 7 and 11 in marriage (or it used to be).very common.....

I am with you and think he killed HE because she wasn't happy he left his life and wanted to end things with SM. He snapped and murdered her and then got his wife involved in covering it up. She is a witch but to me it makes so much more sense that SM is the killer. ETA and I am getting a little peeved at all the excuses being made for him

I am making no excuses for either one of them......they both disgust me. But it makes more sense to me that TM murdered Heather and spineless SM is covering for her. Maybe she did believe she was going to lose 'her man' to a beautiful younger woman who looked much better than she did, imo.

She seems to be the master manipulator and controller, imo.

IMO

The disboard makes me feel sick :bang:

Me too. She seems so full of herself (and exaggerating many, many things to the point of being untruthful). I'm surprised at how many people she sucked in and "believed" her??

I don't think the age difference is the issue, with Heather and SM. At twenty, she is an adult in most senses of the word, legally. Many relationships that are successful have twenty-year age differences (including an old friend of mine). It is always a great risk to get involved with a married person, though usually the risk is emotional. Heather just seems to have entered into a terrible situation, possibly with the classic vengeful spouse. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knotty70