Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like one of the river oaks vids is up

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've been reading but unable to post for 3 days right now, so I apologize for stream of consciousness posting, but one more thing I meant to post is that BD went missing during spring break. Four years later, HE goes missing during winter break. CS was also during winter break, I believe, four years prior to BD. Again, no evidence they're connected, this is pure speculation, but if a SK, the school cycles could be important.

Is there anyway to do a google earth image for Wednesday to see if her car was there.

I'm missing one name, maybe someone else can add it.

Not sure if this would count, since she isn't missing but... Amber Berbiglia... her body was found, she was murdered in May 2013. Still no arrests in that case.

LE is being very quiet in this case, not even a formal pressor yet right?

Monica Caison has spoke more on this case than anyone, except Heather's father. Kepler-HCPD PIO, has only spoke once IIRC, and the media just keeps repeating what he initially said. Not sure what to make of this?

Is there anyway to do a google earth image for Wednesday to see if her car was there.

I believe Heather's aunt posted and said that the person who called LE about the car had the Wednesday date wrong and that the car was not there on Wednesday.

I believe Heather's aunt posted and said that the person who called LE about the car had the Wednesday date wrong and that the car was not there on Wednesday.

Monday was the wrong date. Wednesday is when it actually did show up.

They found the car thursday, however the car could of been there anytime from 3 am until they found it. I am asking if they can use google Earth to narrow the time window

Even though Peanut lived in MB, I doubt his disappearance is related to the others because he was last seen in Sumter... but it shouldn't be ruled out either. As I mentioned in an earlier, post, he's from my hometown & I knew him personally. I'm a few years older than he is but I went to school with his older brother & I know his cousin really well. Peanut is one of the most friendly and kind-hearted people I've ever known but his brother is the complete opposite--mean as a snake & somewhat of a trouble maker. Despite their differences... they had a very close relationship (his entire family is super close actually), looked A LOT alike, & Peanut would have done anything for his brother (including put himself in harms way).

LE is being very quiet in this case, not even a formal pressor yet right?

Monica Caison has spoke more on this case than anyone, except Heather's father. Kepler-HCPD PIO, has only spoke once IIRC, and the media just keeps repeating what he initially said. Not sure what to make of this?
LE is keeping this entire investigation close to the vest. I wish they would release something, the unknown is very frightening.

Just read there will be a foot search tomorrow that will begin at 9 am. They're asking volunteers to go to Peachtree Landing. This was posted on the Findheather Elvis FB page. Also helicopters, horseback atv's foot soldiers, kayaks, boats and an ultralight were used today in the search for Heather.
It's raining now, I hope it stops so the searchers can make headway tomorrow.

Monday was the wrong date. Wednesday is when it actually did show up.

There is a site (or technology available) where people use satellite images to search for ground images. I'm not sure what areas it covers, but it's called TOMNOD. It might be possible to see a car (or something else of interest) on the site if it covers the MB area. It is updated quite frequently, maybe every several days, and the images have a date stamp.

Kareem Ward June 2007
Zachary Malinowsky August 2013
Brittanee Drexel April 2009
Heather Elvis Dec. 2013
Jamie Lynn Cross Dec. 2013
Johnnie Lamar Brown August 2012

Missing a big one:

Crystal Soles Jan. 2005

Thanks, everyone.

Here is the MAP indicating the city where these 8 people went missing from. PLEASE NOTE that I have not indicated the precise location where these people went missing from, only the general area, this is not a very detailed map, simply a rough idea.

I am interested in further analyzing the linkage in these cases.

MAP

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z0uW1PsPYFvA.kn925zGkYnFA

They found the car thursday, however the car could of been there anytime from 3 am until they found it. I am asking if they can use google Earth to narrow the time window

I don't think so if I'm understanding your question correctly. The aerial views don't change daily or hourly. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Most recent image on Google Earth is December 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025