SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else concerned about the date typo's on both S and M kidnapping and murder warrants. On both the date of the offence is listed incorrectly twice! It should read 12/18/2013 but instead has 2/18/2014. I really hope that this sort of thing is not a big deal, but it kind of gives pause to the crossing the T's and dotting the I's theory about LE. Just thought I'd throw it out there, what do you all think?

Not only that, they called TM a "he", as in male, on her indecent exposure warrant. Didn't look at the others to check. hmmm

Maybe this has already been discussed, but what could the 'financial discrepancies filed with the state' be and how would they be connected to HE?

My only thoughts are it could be a vehicle? Maybe registration/fees of some kind or tax deduction for vehicle that is now no longer there? Maybe they dumped the vehicle used in the crime or tried to switch it with another one to hide evidence?

Or maybe they were asked to describe property they owned (that they could have used in crime) and they failed to report something previously filed in taxes?

It just seems strange and obviously important. During the news conference for the murder charges, the woman speaking from PD was about to talk about those charges and then was told not to from someone else.

I've got casings all over our gun range, we have never killed anyone! it has to be more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If even 1 casing was found at the landing, then
that one casing can be ballistic tested against a known weapon in the house and if the firing pin makes the exact microscopic marking on a new shell that is fired through same gun by a forensic tester, they can testify that the same exact gun was used to fire the casing that lets say was found at the landing.

Arrest warrant dated Feb 18... arrested Feb 21... but not charged until today??? Confused, I thought warrant equalled arrest and court all in the same time frame....

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

First time post but I have been around 'lurking' since the beginning. Everything about this case has completely baffled me. No string of events seem to make sense. Difficult to even form an opinion.

I do think that the family and LE have known from day one a lot of information that hasn't been shared. It never seemed that the focus was on anyone else. They may have, but I don't recall a lot of people out searching the streets, bars, stores, etc for a runaway Heather.

In my opinion, I think it may have all been fueled by alcohol on the part of TM and SM. After all, the back and forth on the phone was right about the time the bars close. TM and SM appear to have a love/hate relationship which can be very intense. I am guessing they had a fight and he did say, even if he didn't mean it, that he was leaving her. TM could have taken his car keys/phone, etc. And even if Heather didn't want to continue the relationship she may have felt bad for him and either met him somewhere close to the house or at his house.

I think their home security tapes would tell LE everything they need to know. And may have. They had a warrant on the 20th (I believe) for those tapes. Even if they were tampered with the technicians could have recovered some of what was there. It would take a while which could have been the reason they now seem to know what happened.

I think they had her phone and pretended to be her until the phone shut off. Could have driven to those locations trying to ping her phone near her work and home while replying from other areas with SM's phone. ...Only a thought.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm confused. LE stayed with the Elvis family? When/why?

My heart just aches for them. I'm so impressed with her dad's relentlessness and strength. I don't think this would have happened (or at least not so quickly) if it weren't for him. My dad has told my husband that he'd be the same if anything ever happened to me (not that my husband would, but!!) and, to me, that's what parents DO. I love her dad because of this.

LE was at the Elvis home on the 21st when a search was being conducted of the M compound. I'm sure it was to fill them in on what was happening and to act as security of sorts to keep the media away and whatnot.

Such an odd feeling of immense relief and then sadness at the news of TM and SM kidnapping and MURDER charges....So sad for the Elvis Family---Heather is STILL MISSING, yet TM and SM charged with murder with malice afore thought, still will not surrender and bring to light what happened to Heather, there is NO WAY TM and SM can redeem themselves, but they could at least find the decency to bring the ELvis Family peace.

I copied/paste something from my work email after thinking I had copied what I spend 15 minutes typing here! UGH

Will they turn on each other?

Or could the opposite occur [modsnip]

Well i can only imagine blood evidence then for it to be direct and give them a no body case, volume not enough to sustain life etc. I felt it happened at PTL Does anyone know if the degree of murder has been posted yet?

I am still 10 pages behind, and apologize if something along these lines has already been mentioned...
As awful as this is to say, what if they have evidence in the tool box or elsewhere on the truck of Heather, something like her blood combined with soil from PTL?
I really hope they didn't find any photographic evidence. :(

that one casing can be ballistic tested against a known weapon in the house and if the firing pin makes the exact microscopic marking on a new shell that is fired through same gun by a forensic tester, they can testify that the same exact gun was used to fire the casing that lets say was found at the landing.

thx, I was thinking of a wound, my frazzled brain forgot this aspect!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

couldn't Sidney say he was at the landing on 12/16 and shot a snake ?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm confused. LE stayed with the Elvis family? When/why?

My heart just aches for them. I'm so impressed with her dad's relentlessness and strength. I don't think this would have happened (or at least not so quickly) if it weren't for him. My dad has told my husband that he'd be the same if anything ever happened to me (not that my husband would, but!!) and, to me, that's what parents DO. I love her dad because of this.

They stayed during the day with the Elvis family while the Moorer's property was being searched. Probably likely as a resource to keep the press away also.

If anyone followed Laura Ackerson's case and subsequent trials of her ex/father of her children and his new wife, it was eye-opening. I could not believe the MASSIVE amount of surveillance videos they had, phone records, pictures taken from iPads, cameras, computer searches, etc. None of that was made public until the trial. He went down for murder 1 and she was convicted of murder 2, even though they wanted murder 1. At least she was charged with something.

Laura was lured to their apartment, killed, dismembered and transported from North Carolina to Texas to the new wife's sister's house by them in coolers on a flat-bed UHaul and then dumped in an alligator filled swamp. Oh, and this was after they tried to dump a bunch of acid on her head to see how that would work in a pig pen. Seriously one of THE MOST disturbing cases I have ever seen.

The ex and his new wife were seemingly normal people too. One just never knows, I guess....

RIP Heather. Thoughts and prayers to her family. I wish this was one of those cases where they would find her alive. Sadly, as soon as she called SM in the wee hours of the morning and met him at PTL...her life was tragically cut short.

I sincerely hope that LE has all they need for the DA's office to get a conviction. It sounds like they do. It is very hard to win a murder case without a body. But they also are saying kidnapping too. Sounds like a set up. Poor girl.

So TM and SM had sex in two separate public places (one of which is almost in front of Tilted Kilt) the night Heather disappeared. I really think there is a connection there. If they lured her out, when did they have sex?

Did anyone else notice how defeated SM looked today compared to his still non emotional, half smiling wife? I hold true to my thoughts that this was not his idea at 1st. I do not think that he sat around thinking of a way to kill HE and then shared it with his wife. I will gladly eat crow if that is the case but my gut tells me she was the lead on this one. That does not make SM any less guilty IMO but I don't think he came up with this on his own. MOO of course.

Also, why did this happen on Dec 17-18, 2013 if they had ended their affair and/or had not seen each other in a while? Does anyone else feel that we are missing a big piece of evidence as far as the truth about the affair ending? TM says they only "did it 3 times a while back" and according to other sources HE "had an affair a while back" and other other sources saying it ended "months prior" IF any of these are true WHY kill her randomly in Dec?

Can someone please PM the link to the new FB page regarding the court case? I can't find it! TIA!

I think they may have found a video of the crime or photos. I think they are going to turn on each other. MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd