SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone followed Laura Ackerson's case and subsequent trials of her ex/father of her children and his new wife, it was eye-opening. I could not believe the MASSIVE amount of surveillance videos they had, phone records, pictures taken from iPads, cameras, computer searches, etc. None of that was made public until the trial. He went down for murder 1 and she was convicted of murder 2, even though they wanted murder 1. At least she was charged with something.

Laura was lured to their apartment, killed, dismembered and transported from North Carolina to Texas to the new wife's sister's house by them in coolers on a flat-bed UHaul and then dumped in an alligator filled swamp. Oh, and this was after they tried to dump a bunch of acid on her head to see how that would work in a pig pen. Seriously one of THE MOST disturbing cases I have ever seen.

The ex and his new wife were seemingly normal people too. One just never knows, I guess....

YES!!!! I am still having nightmare over that vile murder and Amanda trying to say she didn't know anything had happened till they got to Texas. Another LIAR!

I copied/paste something from my work email after thinking I had copied what I spend 15 minutes typing here! UGH

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hope that's the worst you'll ever do lol. Hope you didn't, in turn, send the potential employer your post you were going to do here

:gasp: !!!!

I am still 10 pages behind, and apologize if something along these lines has already been mentioned...
As awful as this is to say, what if they have evidence in the tool box or elsewhere on the truck of Heather, something like her blood combined with soil from PTL?
I really hope they didn't find any photographic evidence. :(

Whether, one or both(team) of the M's, there is indicators of an organized or mixed trait predator, imo. Although we are not privy to the forensics or other evidence obtained by investigators in HE's kidnapping/murder.
Imo, from known info, it would not be unusual for there to be photographic evidence/documentation for revisiting the crime..

I must be overlooking the obvious here. If she was killed at the boat landing, and she drove herself there, where is the kidnapping? Is that assumming she tried to leave before she was killed? how would they know?

Do we know that she drove her car to PTL? Maybe the kidnapping charge is coming from her being taken from her apt? Maybe lured by SM and then meeting TM down at PTL.....

Does anyone remember the Texas cadet murder case from the 90s? This seems to have some similarities. The love triangle, the woman (maybe) ordering the man to do it, the luring away of the victim.

Arrest warrant dated Feb 18... arrested Feb 21... but not charged until today??? Confused, I thought warrant equalled arrest and court all in the same time frame....

Sent from my N800 using Tapatalk

Warrant is a legal paper signed by a magistrate stating a law enforcement has evidence a law/statute has been violated.

An arrest , follows and depending on jurisdiction the government entity has a certain time period to announce those violations to the court.

A photo of Heather tied up, for example, would show kidnapping...JMO

Kidnapping can also mean you kept someone from leaving a place they wanted to leave. If Heather wanted to leave PTL and the Moorer's wouldn't let her, that constitutes kidnapping.

I'm not verified but was an LEO in SC many years ago.

Anyone else notice in Sid's early warrents they have him as 5' 9'' and weighing 195lbs. Then in the later ones they have him as 5' 8'' and 175lbs?

Tammy being a consistant 5' 9'' and 235lbs.

Being the pick eater that she is, we should see a dramatic weight loss in her in the months and years ahead.

Maybe SM shrunk with all his training for the 'Disney Marathon'.

Does anyone remember the Texas cadet murder case from the 90s? This seems to have some similarities. The love triangle, the woman (maybe) ordering the man to do it, the luring away of the victim.

Ditto...exactly what I was thinking.

UGH this is not my day! I read an article where SM attorney said "wait until the evidence comes out, things aren't what they seem" or something along those lines. I know attorneys have a way with words but that IMO makes me think he won't be confessing or that he might give TM up. I lost the ****** link and now I have to go find it before my posts gets deleted for posting rumors. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I would think that IF a gun was used, they would have thought to dispose of the weapon.

Can you find out when her last posts were on the disboards? Curious to know if she's been posting there the past 2 or 3 months.

actually it looks like sept 2013 - but I do know the mods over there have been deleting stuff, she was into writing trip reports...did they actually go to Disney in Dec? Wonder if she had a report from then?

They had to have transported her/her body, so they probably found some evidence in their vehicles.

Also says "malice aforethought" That my friends is MURDER 1, PREMEDIATED, LYING IN WAIT MURDER - death penalty charge if SC has the death penalty.

This is the strongest murder charge on the books.

I need to TO myself :(

Salem

ETA for link and wording: "The warrants state that Sidney and Tammy Moorer, "did unlawfully, without just or sufficient cause, murder Heather Elvis with malice forethought," according to the murder warrant." http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

I am missing so much by not being able to keep up. This is crazy! I think they must have found evidence of murder at their house. Then to throw premeditated lying in wait on the record tells me their evidence is strong. I wonder if the scenario is how we originally suggested - that Sidney & Tammy were able to secure Heather's cellphone and text/call back & forth between Sidney's phone & Heather's phone.

We are in Disney right now as we surprised our youngest for his birthday. There's such a sour taste now bc I have Tammy & Sidney in the back of my mind. I can only wonder if our future stays will have the same profound effect on me. This sucks.

RIP Heather. :(

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...-11e3-a5c5-001a4bcf6878/530b928062733.pdf.pdf
Notice the Affidavit dates...murder charge dated 2/18/2014. That was last Tuesday. So, these arrests must have had nothing to do with SM claiming to be shot at, going to the hospital on Thurs, etc. Wheels were in motion for all charges days before the warrant/arrest.
So this means they had sufficient evidence even before the search warrant. Whatever they found during that search must have been icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper