SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a special kind of animal to engage in a sexual relationship with a 20 year old girl half your age while married and then murder her. I knew for a while that SM had something to do with this, since like mid january when I started reaching out to a friend that worked with HE at the Kilt. At the time I wasn't allowed to discuss SM on here and kept getting deleted posts from the mods. Apparently SM was a real , got fired from his contracting job at the kilt for consistently hitting on the wait staff. Its an unfortunate fact of youth life; most girls tend to go for the scumbags, Heather had a thing for Moorer. I had also been told by a few people that Tammy had assaulted Heather in the walmart parking lot a few months prior to her disappearance. Could explain the bruises she had in the Tilted Kilt photographs of her. All of this along with the redacted police report stating Moorer's admittance to speaking to her on the phone on 18th after he had told police he hadn't seen her since october. The mystery was there primarily for us. I think SM and TM's involvement was a sure thing to HE's family and friends almost from the get go, it was just a matter of acquiring the evidence.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for finally giving us some insight into SM's personality!! There's been so little said about what he is like. :seeya:

from the WMBF broadcast...

Sidney's attorney asking the public to wait and see what the evidence is. He hasn't seen the evidence that gave probably cause for the murder warrant yet, has he ? At least not the evidence still being processed.

New Reporter was talking about the case going to trial and mentioned beyond ANY reasonable doubt, stressing " ANY " isn't beyond " A "reasonable doubt ?

His attorney is just doing what attorney's do. Help defend his client.
Not to be too graphic. But LE found DNA. We all know that SM told TM that he had relations with Heather a few times in his truck. So the DNA has to be more significant than that. A few strands of hair or a little bit of blood could be defended by their attorneys in court. But if it was a decent amount of blood, or tissue, bone or muscle fragments...that would not easily be explained. It also leads me to believe she was likely shot or stabbed. :(

For those wondering about how SC deals with "no body" murder cases, look at the case of Kenneth Lynch. He was charged with the double murder of his girlfriend and her 7 year old granddaughter in SC, despite their bodies never being located. It was actually the first double "no body" death penalty case in the US.

He was convicted and sentenced to LWOP.

http://www.wistv.com/story/18039063/verdict-to-be-announced-in-lynch-trial

In the pictures of the law enforcement personnel - you can just see the concern and stress in their foreheads, kwim? Everyone of them - you can just see how they are feeling about things.

Salem

Agree. This photo is so telling.

530b78f871cae.image.jpg

I've been lurking. Posting only when I thought I could help and when I knew that I wouldn't break the rules. Here's my theory... They say that Heather left with The M's, right? Perhaps, they took/kidnapped her and went to the two IE locations-as punishment- and back to PTL (maybe those were the 3 spots that SM and HE did the dirty) but instead of letting her go, they killed her. I could see TM getting so angry that she just couldn't be done, she didn't want to be done.

I'm glad we are finally getting answers. I just hope they stick!

Can someone please PM me the address of the M property? I'd like to take a walk around google earth.

So if the incident in the Wal-Mart parking lot is true, that I think it's possible Tammy was either plotting Heather's murder for a while <modsnip>. Because didn't Heather break it off with Sydney around October? If they stopped seeing each other between October and December, what made Tammy want to kill Heather?

I think we will find this type of behavior was not the only event. Tammy herself told us that she was monitoring Heather's Instagram and Twitter sites.

We need to look to that worm Sidney, to answer your question regarding what made Tammy want to kill Heather. I don't think he ever completely stopped communicating with her, and Tammy suspected this. She was on a slow burn after she found out.

Speaking of finding out ... do we know how that happened?

Thank you, thank you, thank you for finally giving us some insight into SM's personality!! There's been so little said about what he is like. :seeya:

I've been so curious about what SM is really like. I do believe that TM was writing the majority of the posts on HIS Facebook. And I believe she's the alpha in their relationship. I see him as pretty pathetic, but that doesn't mean he's not a total creep and a horrible person. Happy to have a bit of insight, since before now, I had nothing to base my opinions of him on aside guesswork based on his wife's behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im glad they are in jail and the kids somewhere else. There was probably so much fighting going on over the last few months about dad not being able to keep his pants zipped. Imagine when the older learned HE was missing. This had to be alot of stress wondering if mommy or daddy made her disappear.jmo

from the WMBF broadcast...

Sidney's attorney asking the public to wait and see what the evidence is. He hasn't seen the evidence that gave probably cause for the murder warrant yet, has he ? At least not the evidence still being processed.

New Reporter was talking about the case going to trial and mentioned beyond ANY reasonable doubt, stressing " ANY " isn't beyond " A "reasonable doubt ?

It may sound bad, but I have ZERO doubt.

I just got off the phone with my Sister. She works at a local establishment and had an interesting conversation with a mail carrier today.

They were discussing the latest news pointing at the picture of M's house on the front page of the The Sun Newspaper. He goes on to say that the M's house is on his route and when he went to deliver some mail the other day (paraphrasing here, bare with me) that SM yelled at him.

"What are you doing here?" "Get off my land!", SM said to the mail carrier.

The mail carrier replied, "I'm here to deliver your mail..."

The mail carrier explains that this guy [SM] was acting really weird and paranoid (go figure).

Then, he goes on to tell my Sis while pointing at the picture again, "There used to be a fence there but, the police took it down. And, there's where the pool used to be. Right there on the other side of the fence."

Pool?

What pool?

Does anyone know anything about a pool?

First time I've heard anything about a pool and haven't been able to tell from the ariel shots or Google map. I'm thinking he meant to the right of driveway where mulch mess is. I don't know? I'm not seeing anything that would tell me there was once a pool there?

Anyone else have any ideas or heard about a pool?

2r603eo.jpg

Is this the exact photo that was on the front page of the paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico