SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ebuhenaz.jpg

This is my candle for Heather. I would put it with the others at PTL, if I could. Thank you to the PP for the beautiful candlelight vigil photo.

I keep thinking of LE & Heather's dad, standing at PTL just what, a day and a half after Heather lost her life there...not yet knowing this, of course, but knowing *something was wrong.* It makes my heart ache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, LE was just trying to explain that kidnapping can mean many things, not what you see on TV. Also, so can evidence. I do not think he was dropping clues about finding blouses or that Heather had a bag over her head.

Both are charged with kidnapping, armed robbery and burglary, according to arrest warrants.

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-new...e-hold-gun-to-her-face/24639760#ixzz2uI5XusnL

Just happened to see this. She was never taken from the home.

This is a few miles from me. This area used to be so nice and quiet. Now I don't go out and about at night and keep my doors locked all day. This includes a lot of SC. But yes, I guess they were keeping her from leaving for fear they would shoot her.

So, if she was thrown in the water...:( Opens to Ocean...

It's a long way to the ocean from PTL. The current of that water moves in both directions. There are shallow spots and spots that are quite deep. I know it could happen, but it would not be a short time from PTL to ocean waters.

On another subject...
Interesting height and weight differences between the two listed on the warrants. jmo

5'9" and 235lbs? Dang, that's bigger than me...and I'm not considered a small fella to most people.

And one more topic...
If she was both kidnapped from and murdered at PTL I'm assuming she was tied up, since, by definition, kidnapping also means confined. I guess it could also mean he forcibly took her from her car to his. <snipped>

Kidnapping, from what I have read, can mean nothing more than not allowing someone to leave where they are. Any forcible movement or non-movement of an individual can initially be considered kidnapping. Making that charge stick might be a different story, in some circumstances.

MOO - Heather went to PTL on her own accord. However, she was either confined or restricted from leaving there -- and (according to the murder warrant) killed there. Unless LE is holding back a murder scene at PTL (that was cleaned by them before anyone else arrived), the murder must have taken place inside a vehicle.

In my next life I want Nancy Grace's hairdo.

the avidavits do not contain any facts actually linking either Sidney or Tammy to the crimes.

I don't see any probable cause listed within the warrants. I don't know why judge phipps signed them.

fact supplied within the kidnapping avidavit => on or about dec 18th at pbl (sm,tm) kidnapped heather

fact supplied within the murder avidavit => on or about dec 18th at pbl (sm,tm) murdered heather.

I don't know what to think about this.

It's a long way to the ocean from PTL. The current of that water moves in both directions. There are shallow spots and spots that are quite deep. I know it could happen, but it would not be a short time from PTL to ocean waters.

On another subject...

5'9" and 235lbs? Dang, that's bigger than me...and I'm not considered a small fella to most people.

And one more topic...

Kidnapping, from what I have read, can mean nothing more than not allowing someone to leave where they are. Any forcible movement or non-movement of an individual can initially be considered kidnapping. Making that charge stick might be a different story, in some circumstances.

MOO - Heather went to PTL on her own accord. However, she was either confined or restricted from leaving there -- and (according to the murder warrant) killed there. Unless LE is holding back a murder scene at PTL (that was cleaned by them before anyone else arrived), the murder must have taken place inside a vehicle.

I don't think there's a "time limit" on kidnapping. She could have been held against her will at gunpoint for 45 seconds before being murdered and it would still be kidnapping, right?

I think someone posted earlier that Nancy Grace is covering this tonight? I might be the only person here who's never watched her show before. I think I'm going to tune in tonight though.

Nancy Grace WILL have a story on Heather tonight! Tune in to Headline News NOW.

I bet these sickos won't tell where Heather is in the hopes they get acquitted on the murder charges.

Not only have they damaged the Elvis family, they are damaging their children as well. So very sad...

WMBF just stated that there was evidence discovered in one of the Moorer's trucks and one of LE also said that there is DNA evidence and that SLED is assisting with the forensics. The report is still on...

what is WMBF and SLED? tia

I apologize if this has been brought up, or is out of line, but has anyone taken a look at Tammy's FB recently? The comments anger me so much.

Did the Aunt just crawl out from under a rock? Why hasn't she zapped that comment about the Elvis family :banghead:

they must have found evidence early on.

how well was the lake searched, I can't remember now, fivepointtwo bazillion posts later....

It's not a lake, but part of a river that flows to an inlet with small, connected ponds called "lakes" in between. It was searched day after day for at least 10 days that I know of - early on.
As I learned while on that water as a searcher, there are a lot of currents flowing in different directions, at different depths, in that water. Lots of small and larger land masses and lots of deep holes at the bottom.
A veteran of river waters told me that a mass (such as a body) could get trapped in one of those holes and stay for a LONG time without coming out.

ajugeqeb.jpg
Rest easy baby girl. My heart still can't handle this. As an 18 year old living in the beaches of the Carolinas, my heart breaks for you. I see so much of myself in you, and can't believe your life was taken so soon. I hope you're enjoying the moon tonight, moonchild. We all have our candles lit for you and your loved ones. <3

Vigil was amazing. On the way home now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

OMG!! I just got home and checked in. I'm so sad! I think we all knew that Heather wasn't coming home alive but, the murder charges makes it REAL. Imo, these people are the lowest of the low. They have not only took Heather from a family that loves her and will never be the same, but they have ruined their own children's lives as well. I hope they have many many years to sit in a cell even though that's too good for them. They need to tell where they put Heather. :banghead:

Sometime this morning on the thread before this, someone gave stats on criminals who have young children getting the DP. The chances are slim to none.

Was the stat that they had young children when they were actually sentenced? Or young children when charged? And what was the definition of young children? Under 18? Under 10? Under 5?
Sorry for all the questions, studies always interest me and it's always interesting to see the parameters which study findings are based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic