SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked NG...George Zimmerman's mug on screen now...ugh
JMO

That is maybe the worst written article I've ever read. Everything is stolen from their FaceBook accounts, and that one image I linked to here from her high school reunion.

I thought the same thing, we could have written it based on what we know.

How bout pounding the pavement and getting some quotes from neighbors or friends who will talk, but want to remain anonymous?

Its been along time since I watched Nancy Grace ~ wow and she has some crazy stories...next up a 'socialite' that ordered her husband dead

Is anyone else concerned about the date typo's on both S and M kidnapping and murder warrants, (under the affidavit sections). On both the date of the offence is listed incorrectly twice! It should read 12/18/2013 but instead has 2/18/2014. I really hope that this sort of thing is not a big deal, but it kind of gives pause to the crossing the T's and dotting the I's theory about LE. Just thought I'd throw it out there, what do you all think?

The first section says 2/18/14. However, all four warrants for kidnapping and murder show 12/18/13 as the date of the crime.

Interesting considering TM says she thinks just like NG, not to mention that she thinks NG should be president.

Lol, someone supposedly sent a screen cap to Nancy.
icon12.gif

Oh dear! Was I that obvious? :floorlaugh:

Ask "Jenn" if she knows them in real life or just knows them from the internet. She's going to be eating MAJOR crow once DNA links them to this crime. How did TM cast such a spell on her Followers??

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24804575/...-couple-in-connection-with-heather-elvis-case

"WBTW learn Monday afternoon that the couple were placed into protective custody inside the J. Reuben Long Detention Center and are being kept separate from the general population for their safety."

"On Monday afternoon, Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Solicitor Jimmy Richardson said that he does not believe this will be a death penalty case because typically in a death penalty case the defendants must be charged with more than the murder."

Did he forget about the kidnapping charge ?

ETA...I guess they are going to drop the kidnapping charges since they now have evidence for the murder charges ?

Ugh, I thought this was precisely why they added the kidnapping charge. Because that plus a murder charge gives prosecutors the death penalty option.

Interesting considering TM says she thinks just like NG, not to mention that she thinks NG should be president.

Well...uh...it is my opinion that they are both very narcissistic and caustic individuals. So I guess birds of a feather flock together? Ugh. At this point NG seems like a necessary evil, although I wish they'd leave the crime coverage and missing persons to more credible figures like John Walsh. NG is like Perez Hilton to me.

Anyway. (Sorry if this has been mentioned before.)

Now that her death is "real" for the outsiders following the case, I can't stop thinking of a question Heather answered on her formspring account when she was in high school.

http://new.spring.me/#!/q/472660390

I'm sure she had more mundane horrors in mind than being killed at the hands of a "friend"...cancer, car crash... :( She was so funny, witty and gutsy. I'm so sorry, Heather.

Today marks my first full day stuck using only Tapatalk.. I have no idea how you guys tolerate it.. also, apparently it leads to pent up verbosity, so I apologize in advance. What today revealed was just.. disgusting. I guess most of us knew this would be the outcome in some shape or form at some point, but actually hearing it, and seeing the photos of the parties responsible standing that close to Terry? One of the more appalling aspects is the fact that the IE occurred in such close proximity to the murder. How you could be intimate with somebody knowing you're about to go take somebody's life, regardless of mismatched enthusiasm or elements of coercion? And doing it again afterwards? Boasting about doing it on Facebook? It's either straight up sexual sadism or TM using sex as a tool of terrorization and power, much like a rapist. When they say "rape isn't about sex" I now firmly believe they're accounting for defective psyches like that of TM's.

Also, I don't have a link, but it was on the dis boards post in which TM floored all her admirers into breathless awe and wonder with her gritty and poignant depictions of a lascivious rock star past (aka, IMO!, "hi um can I get a picture with you? one of my concert photos was in a hotel brochure!").. After a relatively recent post-children photo with some lead singer she posted another photo of said singer with his young, blonde wife and their own child, captioned (paraphrased): "[So and so]'s wife. She's a playboy model. Might as well include her I guess."

Regardless of context, that struck me as dripping with baseless vitriol. I'm sure TM's the type to throw around misogynistic slurs, since we saw her do it in that early rant about Heather. How can someone so allegedly open and unorthodox in their own sexuality be so condemning? IMO her fear of the "promiscuous temptress," and the need to be selected over her, has been eating Tammy up on the inside since day one.

Another eerie parallel to my disturbing and controlling and hypocritically philandering college roommate and her boyfriend who wasn't allowed to talk to other girls yet on FB was "best boyfriend ever!" due to bouquets he had to buy her as apology for god knows what. He was strictly forbidden from looking at *advertiser censored* and she could burst into tears at the thought of him doing it. She loved humiliating him, threatening him, belittling him. They had a "threesome" in which he and a girl from the internet took turns doing things to her, but weren't allowed to undress or look at, much less touch, each other. Sorry if I keep bringing this up, it's just severely unsettling how many similarities I see, and I don't know what to call these psychological patterns that manifest in people's relationships but it's absolutely terrifying.. and in Tammy's case, took the most tragic turn possible. From what I observed of said roommate, the rage seemed justified even if there was no proof of conversation having occurred. It was targeted at the lustful thoughts she assumed he was having. As others have said about HE and SM, it may have been the mere potential for romantic feelings that triggered all this, and not even the physicality. I don't think any action of Heather's contributed to this in any way, despite what comments on certain articles are suggesting. Knowing what we know now I think a similar fate could've been sealed for her the day Tammy saw her gazing absentmindedly in her husband's direction. Nothing anyone said to her would have mattered provided her own fantasy was set in stone, and I think that's been true of most things, and most relationships, for most of her life. MOO.

i spent much of the day reading illiterate, inarticulate comments on Facebook and news articles. After taking in all that drivel, just felt I should say how much I appreciate your post. Thanks for saying many things I've been thinking in such a thoughtful and articulate manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked NG...George Zimmerman's mug on screen now...ugh
JMO

She's been ranting about how shocked she is that he still owns guns. Did she expect one of the most hated people in the country to just give them up? lol.

Of course the report on HE is at the very end of the show so we have to sit through 50 minutes of nonsense first.

Seems as though the mail carrier was correct about a pool being there at one time. Google maps don't show it but, Bing Maps & Rand McNally do (or at least it looks like a pool to me).

c7s5y.jpg

Link: http://bit.ly/1k6qicN

313ssuu.jpg

Link: http://binged.it/1mtxrFy

ETA: At the links you have to zoom in on aerial/satellite shots to get a closer view.

Can you find any date on the Rand McNally image? Went back and looked on Google Earth again, and the only thing I can see that might be the location of a swimming pool is right along that white fence on the left. Looks like a big hole was dug there:

Screenshot2014-02-24at72416PM_zps7aee1a48.png

Three months later there's a dark blue rectangle up against the fence, but the image is too blurry to tell for sure what it is:

Screenshot2014-02-24at73207PM_zps243d9a0d.png

The spot you circled on the Rand McNally map is more in the center of the yard, and I can't say with any certainty if either of these spots was ever a swimming pool. Why would anyone would go through the trouble and expense of installing a pool, only to fill it back in within two or three years?

BTW... Wanted to add a helpful hint to any newbies that didn't know.... I see many peeps reading every post from the beginning. If you comment on a post, and then click on the little blue arrow of the post you quoted, you will be brought back to the original post.

Also you can multi quote....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member