SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THEORY - SPECULATION - JMHO - MOO*****

Okay, are we sureSUREsureSURE it wasn't our Heather who made a visit to the hospital on the day Heather disappeared? I know we've been told it was another Heather Elvis, but was it truly?

I also suspect Heather may have been pregnant. If true, I hope she had told someone (roommate, close friend, etc.), who has told LE. Even better would be if she'd had any medical care supporting this.

How coincidental that a Heather Elvis made a hospital visit that same day. What if that visit was our Heather & had something to do with a pregnancy? What if that's why she was crying on the phone & why she & SM were in contact that night?

Something like that would have brought things to a head for TM. It would have enraged her, enough is enough, tonight is the night, type deal. Plus, what if SM & TM were afraid Heather was about to tell her family?

Was this the motive?

Again, TOTAL SPECULATION, MOO, JMHO, etc.***********

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh, guys...

TM was home posting on the Disboards the afternoon AB was murdered. AB had just gotten engaged. Maybe moved on? Where was SM? (5-3-13)

The M's went to Disney a few days/weeks (not clear on the dates, I know they went May 2009) after BD was murdered. (Edit, she went missing, sorry) (4-25-09)

Have HCPD found their SK?

Sorry to quote myself, TM was posting to Disboards (I assume from home) on 4-24-09 at 7:12 PM. Am I correct in saying BD went missing in the early morning hours of 4-25-09?

Okay, are we sureSUREsureSURE it wasn't our Heather who made a visit to the hospital on the day Heather disappeared? I know we've been told it was another Heather Elvis, but was it truly?

I also suspect Heather may have been pregnant. If true, I hope she had told someone (roommate, close friend, etc.), who has told LE. Even better would be if she'd had any medical care supporting this.

How coincidental that a Heather Elvis made a hospital visit that same day. What if that visit was our Heather & had something to do with a pregnancy? What if that's why she was crying on the phone & why she & SM were in contact that night?

Something like that would have brought things to a head for TM. It would have enraged her, enough is enough, tonight is the night, type deal. Plus, what if SM & TM were afraid Heather was about to tell her family?

Was this the motive?

I TOTALLY agree. You can't even pick up a prescription without providing your birthday, SS #, blood sample, fingerprints. I find it hard to believe a hospital would make a mistake like that. Also, it's a breach of the HIPPA privacy laws to out another patient if it wasn't this Heather Elvis.

Was this the motive?

I agree, and it has been my opinion all along that HE was indeed at the hospital, but that LE asked the media to back off on releasing that information for investigative purposes. Jmo.

I agree, and it has been my opinion all along that HE was indeed at the hospital, but that LE asked the media to back off on releasing that information for investigative purposes. Jmo.

My thoughts exactly. I think LE needed more time to investigate & didn't want the Moorers to know they knew of this as a possible motive.

It seems Sc does not have "first" vs. "second" degree murder, IMO.

Also SM went to hospital just a night or two before the search.

Did we determine the date on the search warrant(?)? I doing they could have had them made up, signed and ready to enforce, if based only on talking to SM at the hospital. Could they gather all of those people and resources overnight?

I also doubt he confessed. If he did, I think Heather would have been found by now.

JMO

In SC, do they distinguish between murder that is punishable by the death penalty and that punishable by life in prison?

Good point!

I guess she was justified in her narcissistic way...

and... I wonder if any of those "Rock Stars" are going to visit her in jail?:jail:

:waitasec:

I bet there isn't anyone who will admit to having been with TM :sick::gasp::puke:

Retired FBI BAU Profiler Roger L Depue quote:

My job has been to try to stop human predators before they kill again, and after studying them so closely over so many years, to me their traits seem clearly recognizable.

Evil is more than a vague notion. It is an entity, and it is manifest on the earth. It has reflexes and intuition, senses vulnerability, and changes its form to adapt to its surroundings. Those who do not believe the Devil walks this earth have not seen the things that I have seen.

Evil is not a discrete entity that springs forth fully formed. It is born in the mind, takes root there as fantasy, and prospers when normal human restraint can no longer contain it.

I believe that every act of homicide causes a slight unbalancing in the world, and that it diminishes life’s universal equation. In the interest of justice, it is imperative that someone try to right that imbalance. But the task of fighting evil can take a terrible toll on the people who are charged with it. It can cost them their families, their equilibrium, their capacity for joy.

http://www.learnoutloud.com/Catalog/Biography/Everyday-People/Between-Good-and-Evil/13839

worth the bump for reading

She posted some things to her Facebook that are now deleted. I can't quote them verbatim, but I was left with that impression.

I know what you mean. I read something that sounded like a spell for banishing bad things. It involved a broom sweeping clean.

One of the IE charges took place across from the Conway Medical Center.

Charge: Kidnapping
That on or about December 18th at the address of Peachtree Boat Landing in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County, one Tammy Moorer did unlawfully, seize, confine, kidnap, abduct or carry away Heather Elvis by any means whatsoever without authority of the law. Based on the above facts there is probable cause to believe that one Tammy Moorer violated South Carolina Criminal code of Laws section 16-03-0910.

The terms “inveigle, decoy,” are not in this description, but are usually part of SC kidnapping charges. If those terms had been included, it would seem that simply tricking her into coming to PTL would be kidnapping. Why weren’t these terms included?

By this charge, HE could have been kept from leaving PTL or taken from PTL while alive.

Charge: Murder
That on or about December 18th at the address of Peachtree Boat Landing in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County, one Tammy Moorer did unlawfully, without just or sufficient cause, murder Heather Elvis with malice forethought. Based on the above facts there is probable cause to believe that one Tammy Moorer violated South Carolina Criminal code of Laws section 16-03-0010.

By this charge, HE had to have been either murdered while originally at PTL (when she first drove her car there), or taken away and brought back and murdered. This opens up the possibility that HE was caught on surveillance cameras with TM and SM.
Logic takes me to HE being kidnapped, taken elsewhere, Indecent Exposure charges happen, being brought back and something happened that resulted in her being murdered, possibly she said something that angered TM and/or SM enough that they did something that resulted in HE’s death, but they hadn’t really planned on it.

OR that SM and TM ran their Indecent Exposure run, then called HE to meet at PTL, with the possibility of SM saying he wanted to leave his wife as just a way to get HE to PTL. TM gloated to HE, and HE possibly said something that angered TM and/or SM enough that they did something that resulted in HE's death.

I suppose that the thought that TM and SM planned they could lure HE to PTL and kill her without getting caught doesn't register on my radar. It's not that I don't believe it is possible, just that I'm more inclined to think, after reading Heather's responses to some people in SM, it is more likely in my mind that, if TM went through a whole bunch of gyrations to show HE that SM was hers, Heather would say something that would set off TM to the point of irrational anger. JMO.

I know what you mean. I read something that sounded like a spell for banishing bad things. It involved a broom sweeping clean.

In that case the bad things have nothing to worry about. No chance TM could even find a broom (except for her ride) in that house. Did you see the pic of the inside with the stuffed animals on the stairs and the filthy yellow walls?

In that case the bad things have nothing to worry about. No chance TM could even find a broom (except for her ride) in that house. Did you see the pic of the inside with the stuffed animals on the stairs and the filthy yellow walls?

I'd love to see this...where do I look ?

They (SM & TM) don't own the land (Daddy owns it) so there is no tax base for them to pay. Daddy (WC) may have to pay for the improvements on the land but I would bet that is not much at all - if any). I don't think any permits were issued for the building and improvements and they likely use a septic system; maybe even well water. Upgraded, separate electric would be all that was necessary.

Does this link hold?

http://www.horrycounty.org/oncorewe...pt=-1&dt=ALL DOCUMENT TYPES&st=fullname&vbt=M

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Rhodes said there's a task force of about 15 investigators, which in addition to Horry County police investigators, includes two Myrtle Beach police detectives, two Horry County sheriff's office deputies, a solicitor's office investigator and a State Law Enforcement Division profiler and at least three SLED investigators.

Also on the case are individual investigators from the U.S. Marshall's Office and FBI. Horry County police Lt. Chip Squires leads the task force.

Rhodes said about 15 search warrants have been issued since Elvis was reported missing. Investigators have fielded hundreds of tips, interviewed multiple witnesses and even administered “numerous” polygraph examinations.

Through the warrants police have searched Elvis social media accounts, including private messages accessible only by password. The contents of those messages have not been released.

Police have also searched homes and private properties, but Rhodes declined to specify where, citing the ongoing investigation.

BBM
Interesting... a few details I have not read anywhere else. 15 investigators, including the FBI. So, the feds are part of the investigation according to Rhodes. Also, we know of only a few warrants, yet Rhodes says at least 15 search warrants have been issued -- guessing the majority have been for SM accounts; most likely inclusive of Sidney and Tammy Moorer, along with Heather's Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!