SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband says guys from his work know employees at Tilted Kilt.

They said people were coming in all day yesterday asking questions about HE and the case.

Have the times of the indecent exposure incidents ever been mentioned? The arrest warrants state between December 17 and December 18. Each warrant uses the same two dates and verbiage for each location. Does anybody know what this means? I thought LE said the Atlantic Avenue incident was first.

I really want to know those times. It is key to some things I think.

Does anyone know what vehicle TM usually drives? Also, when did she get it?

I'm seeing lots of talk about "native". On the other thread, I noted that Sidney went to Berkeley High School in Moncks Corner from 1991-1995. That is about an hour 45 minutes from MB.
No, that's actually almost 2 hours from MB.

So...if TM & SM were at PTL, I'm hoping at least one had a cell phone on and the pings are/were able to be tracked. This might give them a good idea of where HE could be. When pings are tracked, can times be included (ie. there was a ping in such & such area for 1 hour)?

I would bet that LE wiretapped their phones/home and installed tracking devices on their cars.

Newer vehicles are equipped with a "black box" but I'm not sure what information they can retrieve. Anyone know ?

Does Tammy have siblings?

from what have read on her dis blog whatever that is - yes, she at least has a little sister. Not sure of the age. There was a picture posted of her and her little sister circa 1995 on her trip review, that I am combing over now.

I wonder how all of her followers feel now? Probably sick like the rest of us!

Oh, and good morning all.

I posted quick like yesterday, and have bee following but I wanted to say hello again! I notice a lot of posters here from the Travis thread - hello ladies (and gents) :loveyou:. Nice to see you again - although wish it could be under better circimstances.

I think that the oldest child will prove to be key. I home-schooled my children & I cannot imagine that a teenager isn't keen to what has been going on. Kids that are home 24/7 hear, see & process everything around them. Children that are home all of the time witness conversations, changes in behavior & attitudes that parents have towards one another. They aren't dumb.

Also, SM was their sole provider. For as irrational as it seems to us, I believe that TM actually responded in a common way (not murdering, but emotionally). I have seen MANY woman (especially those that stay at home) blame 'the other woman'. Usually the husband gets ZERO blame & often, there is a revival of love between the two. The wife rallies around her husband & wins him back by not making him 'pay' for his transgressions. It is a sad reality, but SAHM (especially those that home educate) feel desperate to keep their families in tact & never blame the husband for cheating but instead blame 'the other woman.'

Of course, these are MOO.

Does anyone know what vehicle TM usually drives? Also, when did she get it?

I think according to some social media site she got "a new ride" sometime in November and I think it is the red truck.
Please someone correct this if I confused something.

:dunno: Even if she does, I believe they would be off limits for discussion. :twocents:

Not to discuss her sibling but to find out if she was an only child and how this could explain some of her actions/way of life/personality...

I really want to know those times. It is key to some things I think.

I agree. The times are needed.

If they are found guilty of murdering Heather, then regardless of the times it is sickening to think that these people would be exposing themselves outside in public for any reason around the time of the murder.

Before during or after. Just sickening.

I hate to admit this but I just had to jump over some pages on the last thread. I couldn't take anymore last night. I am so weary...from reading AND from this crime. Its so sad.

My cousin lives in Myrtle Beach and has been following this case since day one. She talked about the vigil last night. The whole community seems heartbroken about this loss for the Elvis family. They attend my cousin's church and she said they are very highly respected there in Myrtle Beach.

After a reprieve, I am back on for today. Trying once again to hold the head up and keep plowing through....May justice be served.

I hate to admit this but I just had to jump over some pages on the last thread. I couldn't take anymore last night. I am so weary...from reading AND from this crime. Its so sad.

My cousin lives in Myrtle Beach and has been following this case since day one. She talked about the vigil last night. The whole community seems heartbroken about this loss for the Elvis family. They attend my cousin's church and she said they are very highly respected there in Myrtle Beach.

After a reprieve, I am back on for today. Trying once again to hold the head up and keep plowing through....May justice be served.

Indeed. May justice be served!

If it is only TM and SM involved, and only the two of them responsible for disposing of Heather whose idea of where to dispose would they go with? I'm thinking TM since she seemed to be dominant in that relationship. With this thought where are places she is most familiar with? Did she grow up in the house her dad lives in now? Would that be her stomping grounds? I've been thinking that they should be looking out toward Summerville or now that I hear SM went to HS in Moncks Corner, maybe there and to get to either of these places is that Francis Marion Forrest that someone came on here and mentioned. But if I really think about it, I think no way would TM let SM decide where Heather should go.
Now I'm back to square one, trying to think like Tammy (that's a scary thought) and where she would decide to leave Heather.

My husband said sort of off-the-cuff the other day, that everybody from Horry County knows where to go to (I apologize for how insensitive this sounds) dump a body. There are miles and miles of undeveloped forest heading west in every direction. Tons of fishing shacks and trails all along the river.

We had a case years ago where a woman was snatched from a Conway store parking lot. One of the two guys charged for her murder made a plea deal to show where they buried her. It'd been nighttime when they took her out in the woods on the other side of the waterway. The boy never found the place they'd dug, even though everyone agreed he was genuinely trying.

They did find a skeleton near the area they were lead to, but it turned out to be someone else. Makes you wonder how many there are out there.

Anyway, if this thing was pre-meditated, they could've dug a hole/made preparations before hand. Cold-blooded, for true.

I agree. The times are needed.

If they are found guilty of murdering Heather, then regardless of the times it is sickening to think that these people would be exposing themselves outside in public for any reason around the time of the murder.

Before during or after. Just sickening.

Yeah...but any two full-grown adults with kids of their own who would set out to murder an innocent 20-year-old young lady have severe issues. Doesn't surprise me if they carried their perversity on by committing more disgusting acts like indecent exposure and public sex. Ugh.

I would bet that LE wiretapped their phones/home and installed tracking devices on their cars.

I'm hoping this is true and LE knows the area where Heather might be found.
:please: :please: :please: :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member