SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was TM's way of pointing out SM did not give HE his number and hadn't asked for hers - placing all blame on HE. That HE, in effect, stole the number from the manager's office.

Ahh... well SM wouldn't admit to something he hadn't been busted in IMO.
So is it likely that TM had discovered they'd had one another's phone numbers/been corresponding since March?

Many people have stated that this story reminds them of Diana Zamora. I have never heard about her, so I looked it up. Turns out the movie about the case was made in Wilmington, NC which is where One Tree Hill was filmed and TM was an extra on One Tree Hill. Wonder if she worked on the Zamora movie?

ETA, anybody have a link where I can watch the movie? It is called Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder.

Newer vehicles are equipped with a "black box" but I'm not sure what information they can retrieve. Anyone know ?

I just had a thought.

What if TM tracked SM's phone when she found out about affair?

How ironic if that turned out to be part of their downfall.

I hope this does not go to trial, as surely the defense will drag Heather's social media into it, to make her look bad. Unfortunately, she does sound as though SM caught her eye and she was anxious to meet or be around him. Of course, this makes no difference in the guilt of the M's, but some conservative jurors are bound to frown on some some of her posts.

SM could prevent all of this and much more...just confess and tell where Heather can be found. IMO, you (SM) are bound to be spending your life in prison anyway...do one decent thing.

JMO

I think that the oldest child will prove to be key. I home-schooled my children & I cannot imagine that a teenager isn't keen to what has been going on. Kids that are home 24/7 hear, see & process everything around them. Children that are home all of the time witness conversations, changes in behavior & attitudes that parents have towards one another. They aren't dumb.

Also, SM was their sole provider. For as irrational as it seems to us, I believe that TM actually responded in a common way (not murdering, but emotionally). I have seen MANY woman (especially those that stay at home) blame 'the other woman'. Usually the husband gets ZERO blame & often, there is a revival of love between the two. The wife rallies around her husband & wins him back by not making him 'pay' for his transgressions. It is a sad reality, but SAHM (especially those that home educate) feel desperate to keep their families in tact & never blame the husband for cheating but instead blame 'the other woman.'

Of course, these are MOO.

I've questioned whether the three children were left home alone the night of December 17th. If so, was this a common occurrence?

Did the children or no one else at the compound hear the M's vehicle coming or going?

What was the M's behavior on the 18th? Did SM go to work as usual? Did TM teach a lesson plan?

Or did they sleep all day? It just seems somebody around the house would think back to their behavior on the 18th.

The kids probably had no idea about the case particulars, unless the older two were allowed time alone on the internet.

I hope this does not go to trial, as surely the defense will drag Heather's social media into it, to make her look bad. Unfortunately, she does sound as though SM caught her eye and she was anxious to meet or be around him. Of course, this makes no difference in the guilt of the M's, but some conservative jurors are bound to frown on some some of her posts.

SM could prevent all of this and much more...just confess and tell where Heather can be found. IMO, you (SM) are bound to be spending your life in prison anyway...do one decent thing.

JMO
BBM: I don't feel like HE knew SM was married at first. She would eventually find out, I'm sure, but like someone said many, many threads ago, If he was doing construction type work, he may not have been wearing a wedding band. JMO, of course.

Ahh... well SM wouldn't admit to something he hadn't been busted in IMO.
So is it likely that TM had discovered they'd had one another's phone numbers/been corresponding since March?

Was that the time frame TM implied in her post?

There was an SM post on Facebook about TM getting a "new ride" and it being "bad#%"

If she got the "new ride" after the affair had ended, there would be no reason for Heather's DNA to be there. TM could have also been using the new vehicle to stalk Heather because the truck wouldn't have been recognized.

If she got the "new ride" after the affair had ended, there would be no reason for Heather's DNA to be there. TM could have also been using the new vehicle to stalk Heather because the truck wouldn't have been recognized.

Excellent catch!!:seeya:

My husband said sort of off-the-cuff the other day, that everybody from Horry County knows where to go to (I apologize for how insensitive this sounds) dump a body. There are miles and miles of undeveloped forest heading west in every direction. Tons of fishing shacks and trails all along the river.

We had a case years ago where a woman was snatched from a Conway store parking lot. One of the two guys charged for her murder made a plea deal to show where they buried her. It'd been nighttime when they took her out in the woods on the other side of the waterway. The boy never found the place they'd dug, even though everyone agreed he was genuinely trying.

They did find a skeleton near the area they were lead to, but it turned out to be someone else. Makes you wonder how many
Anyway, if this thing was pre-meditated, they could've dug a hole/made preparations before hand. Cold-blooded, for true.

With all due respect to the Elvis family's decisions at this time, I would like to see them call in a bonafied psychic( who has credentials and has led LE to bodies in the past)- if I were in their place I'd try anything to bring my baby back- anything is worth a tryIMO- no, I'm not a kook, just feeling despair and desperation for this family .

I think that the oldest child will prove to be key. I home-schooled my children & I cannot imagine that a teenager isn't keen to what has been going on. Kids that are home 24/7 hear, see & process everything around them. Children that are home all of the time witness conversations, changes in behavior & attitudes that parents have towards one another. They aren't dumb.

Also, SM was their sole provider. For as irrational as it seems to us, I believe that TM actually responded in a common way (not murdering, but emotionally). I have seen MANY woman (especially those that stay at home) blame 'the other woman'. Usually the husband gets ZERO blame & often, there is a revival of love between the two. The wife rallies around her husband & wins him back by not making him 'pay' for his transgressions. It is a sad reality, but SAHM (especially those that home educate) feel desperate to keep their families in tact & never blame the husband for cheating but instead blame 'the other woman.'

Of course, these are MOO.

I'm a sahm, I homeschool, I'm disabled with no income. I'd be spitting fire mad as he'll AT HUBBY. he made vows, not some girl. so don't assume all fit into TM bizzaro world!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

JMO
What's that quote, "If you can't be famous, be infamous."
It's the only card TM has left to play.

I'm a sahm, I homeschool, I'm disabled with no income. I'd be spitting fire mad as he'll AT HUBBY. he made vows, not some girl. so don't assume all fit into TM bizzaro world!

I think some wives who take it out on the other woman would be still be furious at the spouse and probably inflict some personal punishments, but if they do not intend to "lose" the marriage, they might aim at the other woman as a gesture of frustration. I feel sure SM had to make all sorts of concessions when he was first caught...and somehow, when SM made a final contact or resumption of contact with Heather, it was the last straw. TM was still not going to give up her "fantasy" life and marriage, so Heather had to go. IMO, this is not a woman who could lose her man to a twenty-year in a public way. Heather gone=solution, in her mind.

All JMO.

Was that the time frame TM implied in her post?

March - Heather grabbed business card
(IMO: Heather and Sidney began speaking??)

July - Heather named SM
Assuming on her social media
Ooooo and that makes TM madder than a one-legged waitress workin' at the IHOP
(note: it receives an exclamation point!)

Sept/Oct - Sidney cheated but only 3 times

This all according to the original rant.

BBM: I don't feel like HE knew SM was married at first. She would eventually find out, I'm sure, but like someone said many, many threads ago, If he was doing construction type work, he may not have been wearing a wedding band. JMO, of course.

True, they always do use whatever ammunition they can dig up to try to use to present the victim as having bad character, however, as horrible as that will be for her family to endure, it doesn't change a thing. I am one who would be considered a conservative juror but would be completely able to disregard any of that- the jury is there to decide by the evidence,motive,etc. whether or not the perps on trial are guilty- as far as I'm concerned, dragging Heather's name thru the mud is just a waste of time ! The trial is not to prove anything about Heather. She's the VICTIM !!!

They are both charged with murder, but isn't it most likely that only one killed Heather? Only one person to pull the trigger, etc. So for the person who is not guilty of the killing, why don't they say where Heather is, for a deal? If they didn't actually kill Heather, they can't be charged with murder, right? Could a competent lawyer get the murder charges dropped?

Also, how exactly does it work with their trials? I am thinking they will have separate trials, one after the other. But if say Tammy's trial is first, and she's found guilty of 1st degree murder of Heather, then it's Sidney's trial, how would the jury find him guilty of 1st degree murder too? It would be a different jury, right? Would they know that Tammy was already found guilty of the same murder?

I think some wives who take it out on the other woman would be still be furious at the spouse and probably inflict some personal punishments, but if they do not intend to "lose" the marriage, they might aim at the other woman as a gesture of frustration. I feel sure SM had to make all sorts of concessions when he was first caught...and somehow, when SM made a final contact or resumption of contact with Heather, it was the last straw. TM was still not going to give up her "fantasy" life and marriage, so Heather had to go. IMO, this is not a woman who could lose her man to a twenty-year in a public way. Heather gone=solution, in her mind.

All JMO.

I agree, just addressing the "sad reality" portion of the quoted post.

March - Heather grabbed business card
(IMO: Heather and Sidney began speaking??)

July - Heather named SM
Assuming on her social media
Ooooo and that makes TM madder than a one-legged waitress workin' at the IHOP
(note: it receives an exclamation point!)

Sept/Oct - Sidney cheated but only 3 times (in the back seat of Heather's car)

This all according to the original rant.

BBM - to justify Sid's dna in H's car.

My husband said sort of off-the-cuff the other day, that everybody from Horry County knows where to go to (I apologize for how insensitive this sounds) dump a body. There are miles and miles of undeveloped forest heading west in every direction. Tons of fishing shacks and trails all along the river.

We had a case years ago where a woman was snatched from a Conway store parking lot. One of the two guys charged for her murder made a plea deal to show where they buried her. It'd been nighttime when they took her out in the woods on the other side of the waterway. The boy never found the place they'd dug, even though everyone agreed he was genuinely trying.

They did find a skeleton near the area they were lead to, but it turned out to be someone else. Makes you wonder how many there are out there.

Anyway, if this thing was pre-meditated, they could've dug a hole/made preparations before hand. Cold-blooded, for true.

I am from Horry County and I don't know where to go dump a body ~

But, I will say, that since Heather went missing as I drove around our area, I looked at so many undeveloped and wide vast areas of land. My thought was, 'where is she and how we can search all these areas to find her?'
It is overwhelming ~ There are so many many places to hide or dump ( hurts me to type that word) a body.

What is so offensive to me is that Heather was murdered and then just disposed of as if she were trash.
EVERY child deserves respect...I see that from this group as we all mentioned the Moorer children. We recognize them as victims and have offered our prayers of concern and well being for them. We are sad for them!

Tammy on the other hand, had (has) nothing but contempt for Heather and outright taunted the Elvis family. Her behavior on social media towards the Elvis family was beyond despicable!

When I look at each of us, and read our comments, I see our heartache over Heather and then the of concern for the Moorer Children. We see them as the other victims in this.
Then I look at Tammy ~ and I shudder as I realize that we really do have evil living among us and it scares me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member