SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt that H was SM first younger conquest.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh:
It depends on what can believed. TK manager posted that she did know, that she herself told her, on the TK page, at one time. But who knows...someone like this could end up a witness. JMO

There's a joke in the restaurant business about the wait station being a "confessional." Rolling silverware = secret spilling time.
When a work crew goes out drinking together nearly every night after work, everybody knows everything about everybody.

I think sometimes a married man can be appealing for a young girl who doesn't want to settle down, fun without being crowded, no one pushing for commitment.

I think some wives who take it out on the other woman would be still be furious at the spouse and probably inflict some personal punishments, but if they do not intend to "lose" the marriage, they might aim at the other woman as a gesture of frustration. I feel sure SM had to make all sorts of concessions when he was first caught...and somehow, when SM made a final contact or resumption of contact with Heather, it was the last straw. TM was still not going to give up her "fantasy" life and marriage, so Heather had to go. IMO, this is not a woman who could lose her man to a twenty-year in a public way. Heather gone=solution, in her mind.

All JMO.

Have you ever been cheated on? Believe me, you are mad at your partner and the other person. The emotions are overwhelming. Not defending SM, but we don't know what hell TM put him through. I don't care if the marriage was an open one, but I feel that TM snapped and the person that ruined her life, in her mind HE, was going to pay.

I think that was TM's way of pointing out SM did not give HE his number and hadn't asked for hers - placing all blame on HE. That HE, in effect, stole the number from the manager's office.

Yep, and Heather sure as heck didn't drag him to her car !!! IMO

Absolutely....that's what I was saying. They were loved and respected even before this tragedy occurred. I am praying for them.

I hope this does not go to trial, as surely the defense will drag Heather's social media into it, to make her look bad. Unfortunately, she does sound as though SM caught her eye and she was anxious to meet or be around him. Of course, this makes no difference in the guilt of the M's, but some conservative jurors are bound to frown on some some of her posts.

SM could prevent all of this and much more...just confess and tell where Heather can be found. IMO, you (SM) are bound to be spending your life in prison anyway...do one decent thing.

JMO

For the jury to hear /see it(social media pages) the judge would first have to allow it,so the defense would have to show relevance to the case. I think it would take a magician to pull that trick but defense lawyers (at least good trial lawyers) have pulled a rabbit or two out of a hat before.

I really doubt that H was SM first younger conquest.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Highly doubt it myself. He was probably searching for adoration and appreciation, two things of many things he likely did not receive from wifey. He probably also enjoyed feeling like he was pulling one over on wifey each time that he didn't get caught. IMO.

Highly doubt it myself. He was probably searching for adoration and appreciation, two things of many things he likely did not receive from wifey. He probably also enjoyed feeling like he was pulling one over on wifey each time that he didn't get caught. IMO.

Some people are just serial cheaters. Always looking for the next conquest.

They are both charged with murder, but isn't it most likely that only one killed Heather? Only one person to pull the trigger, etc. So for the person who is not guilty of the killing, why don't they say where Heather is, for a deal? If they didn't actually kill Heather, they can't be charged with murder, right? Could a competent lawyer get the murder charges dropped?

Also, how exactly does it work with their trials? I am thinking they will have separate trials, one after the other. But if say Tammy's trial is first, and she's found guilty of 1st degree murder of Heather, then it's Sidney's trial, how would the jury find him guilty of 1st degree murder too? It would be a different jury, right? Would they know that Tammy was already found guilty of the same murder?

In my state if you say drive a getaway car and your buddy goes into a gas station to rob the clerk and shoots and kills the clerk, even though you never left the car you will be charged with the murder too.

I am from Horry County and I don't know where to go dump a body ~

But, I will say, that since Heather went missing as I drove around our area, I looked at so many undeveloped and wide vast areas of land. My thought was, 'where is she and how we can search all these areas to find her?'
It is overwhelming ~ There are so many many places to hide or dump ( hurts me to type that word) a body.

What is so offensive to me is that Heather was murdered and then just disposed of as if she were trash.
EVERY child deserves respect...I see that from this group as we all mentioned the Moorer children. We recognize them as victims and have offered our prayers of concern and well being for them. We are sad for them!

Tammy on the other hand, had (has) nothing but contempt for Heather and outright taunted the Elvis family. Her behavior on social media towards the Elvis family was beyond despicable!

When I look at each of us, and read our comments, I see our heartache over Heather and then the of concern for the Moorer Children. We see them as the other victims in this.
Then I look at Tammy ~ and I shudder as I realize that we really do have evil living among us and it scares me!

HE needs to be found and laid to rest. It sickens me to imagine what these two did. I hugged my girls last night and just cried for DE who's been robbed of that joy with HE forever by these two monsters.

Someone here mentioned remaining hopeful HE could be alive as long as there's no body. This is another reason the family needs the kind of closure a proper burial could bring. Without a body or visual proof of homocide, I'd imagine there would always be the tiniest niggling doubt.

They are both charged with murder, but isn't it most likely that only one killed Heather? Only one person to pull the trigger, etc. So for the person who is not guilty of the killing, why don't they say where Heather is, for a deal? If they didn't actually kill Heather, they can't be charged with murder, right? Could a competent lawyer get the murder charges dropped?

Also, how exactly does it work with their trials? I am thinking they will have separate trials, one after the other. But if say Tammy's trial is first, and she's found guilty of 1st degree murder of Heather, then it's Sidney's trial, how would the jury find him guilty of 1st degree murder too? It would be a different jury, right? Would they know that Tammy was already found guilty of the same murder?

Agree and he needs to start singing loudly and quickly !!! IMO

from what have read on her dis blog whatever that is - yes, she at least has a little sister. Not sure of the age. There was a picture posted of her and her little sister circa 1995 on her trip review, that I am combing over now.

I wonder how all of her followers feel now? Probably sick like the rest of us!

Oh, and good morning all.

I posted quick like yesterday, and have bee following but I wanted to say hello again! I notice a lot of posters here from the Travis thread - hello ladies (and gents) :loveyou:. Nice to see you again - although wish it could be under better circimstances.

Can i have a link of her dis blog please? thanks!

Have you ever been cheated on? Believe me, you are mad at your partner and the other person. The emotions are overwhelming. Not defending SM, but we don't know what hell TM put him through. I don't care if the marriage was an open one, but I feel that TM snapped and the person that ruined her life, in her mind HE, was going to pay.

BBM. Not necessarily. I've known plenty of women who never blame their cheating man, but blame the other woman. They tend to stay in unhealthy relationships with the cheater for a long time. And go to extremes to punish and harass the other woman. The cheater will many times encourage and join in on this behavior.

I believe this is the case with TM and SM.

Has solicitor said why he probably will not pursue the death penalty?

I got to page 28 out of 45 on the lat thread and just popped over here to see if there's any news.

About the DNA, it could be any bodily fluid. In the first case I ever followed, the suspect tried to use bleach to remove urine. It didn't work and he was convicted of murdering Taylor Behl... In her car. The killer was also 38 years old and Taylor was about to be 18. I will not use the killer's name. But it is readily accessible on the web. That evil predator only got 26 years. He will be out much sooner than that :(

Many people have stated that this story reminds them of Diana Zamora. I have never heard about her, so I looked it up. Turns out the movie about the case was made in Wilmington, NC which is where One Tree Hill was filmed and TM was an extra on One Tree Hill. Wonder if she worked on the Zamora movie?

ETA, anybody have a link where I can watch the movie? It is called Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder.

So that is where she got her avatar I presume.

What role did she play?

As for Diane Zamora, there is a book about the case, and a made for TV movie. Perhaps Youtube might have it.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/young/zamora/1.html

Also, SM was their sole provider. For as irrational as it seems to us, I believe that TM actually responded in a common way (not murdering, but emotionally). I have seen MANY woman (especially those that stay at home) blame 'the other woman'. Usually the husband gets ZERO blame & often, there is a revival of love between the two. The wife rallies around her husband & wins him back by not making him 'pay' for his transgressions. It is a sad reality, but SAHM (especially those that home educate) feel desperate to keep their families in tact & never blame the husband for cheating but instead blame 'the other woman.'

Of course, these are MOO.

SBM: I completely agree with this. Women with cheating husbands often blame the other woman and not their husbands. They then jump through hoops to try to keep their man, losing weight, dyeing their hair, buying new clothing. Clara Harris comes to mind here, before she ran her cheating husband down with her car. I think in many cases it's easier for a wife to blame the other woman. Problem is, once a cheater, always a cheater and even if she manages to win him back one time, she's end up having to repeat it until she realizes he's not worth it. IMO

Many people have stated that this story reminds them of Diana Zamora. I have never heard about her, so I looked it up. Turns out the movie about the case was made in Wilmington, NC which is where One Tree Hill was filmed and TM was an extra on One Tree Hill. Wonder if she worked on the Zamora movie?

ETA, anybody have a link where I can watch the movie? It is called Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Love's Deadly Triangle: The Texas Cadet Murder.&sm=12

Are you sure that's the nane? I see alot of those links are deleted. Sorry.

I just checked public index..the murder charges have not been listed , yet.
Is this normal ?

ETA Duh..won't be filed till the bond hearing on 3/17, correct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow