SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The times are needed.

If they are found guilty of murdering Heather, then regardless of the times it is sickening to think that these people would be exposing themselves outside in public for any reason around the time of the murder.

Before during or after. Just sickening.

I don't understand this behaviour at all. Is this something they did on a regular basis and haven't been caught until now? Just a kinky thing they did?

So...if TM & SM were at PTL, I'm hoping at least one had a cell phone on and the pings are/were able to be tracked. This might give them a good idea of where HE could be. When pings are tracked, can times be included (ie. there was a ping in such & such area for 1 hour)?

I'm sure it's been brought up already, but I would sure like to see any texts or private messages between TM and SM before, during, and after that time. I bet they would tell us a lot about what happened and why.

Good morning, everyone! Things were moving so fast yesterday that I couldn't keep up, but that's great because it means that there are a lot of people discussing her case. Hoping that Heather is found very soon. She needs to be brought home :(

Someone asked about how long they thought TM knew about SM cheating.

In her original fb rant she says, "this girl grabbed his business card out of the office at her workplace and had fantasies about him as far back as March..."

I don't know if that says anything.
And I've always been curious what the business card has to do with anything? Random.

I hate to admit this but I just had to jump over some pages on the last thread. I couldn't take anymore last night. I am so weary...from reading AND from this crime. Its so sad.

My cousin lives in Myrtle Beach and has been following this case since day one. She talked about the vigil last night. The whole community seems heartbroken about this loss for the Elvis family. They attend my cousin's church and she said they are very highly respected there in Myrtle Beach.

After a reprieve, I am back on for today. Trying once again to hold the head up and keep plowing through....May justice be served.

The Elvis family is very highly thought of in this community, well before any of this happened.
T is well known for his generosity to the schools. I've been involved in several things where he's donated signage, designed brochures, tickets etc.

He donated a substantial sign to an orphanage overseas. A friend of mine was able to present it to them when she went to bring their adopted child back to the United States.

Just plain good people.

In her original fb rant she says, "this girl grabbed his business card out of the office at her workplace and had fantasies about him as far back as March..."

And I've always been curious what the business card has to do with anything? Random.

I think that was TM's way of pointing out SM did not give HE his number and hadn't asked for hers - placing all blame on HE. That HE, in effect, stole the number from the manager's office.

The Elvis family is very highly thought of in this community, well before any of this happened.
T is well known for his generosity to the schools. I've been involved in several things where he's donated signage, designed brochures, tickets etc.

He donated a substantial sign to an orphanage overseas. A friend of mine was able to present it to them when she went to bring their adopted child back to the United States.

Just plain good people.

So the Elvis family is well-known in the community? Because I asked about that a few weeks ago, and had locals telling me that they aren't (before the case).

Just plain good people.

Absolutely....that's what I was saying. They were loved and respected even before this tragedy occurred. I am praying for them.

My guess is to justify some excuse he made about how he met Heather. That whole rant was to validate lies and a timeline. She thought she was so clever. The only thing it really did was tip everyone off at to how worried she really was. The same day that she posted that she also posted on the FHEFB page. And so did her sister and cousin. You could tell they were fishing for information that LE had on them by the comments and questions they were asking. I don't know who cooked this up, but I think it will only help the prosecution when it goes to trial.

How would she have known that HE grabbed his business card out of the office? Did Heather state that on her SM?

I don't understand this behaviour at all. Is this something they did on a regular basis and haven't been caught until now? Just a kinky thing they did?

I would not be surprised to find out that they have been doing the IE thing for quite a while. Some people find it exciting, I guess. My thoughts are it's a TM thing - "look at me and my hot husband, he's so into me" type of thing. Goodness knows she said enough of that stuff on social media. Showing off, you know? I think most people do the whole public thing because the risk of getting caught excites them, but I think that in TM/SM's case it's more the "look at me" thing. :twocents:

So the Elvis family is well-known in the community? Because I asked about that a few weeks ago, and had locals telling me that they aren't (before the case).

My cousin knows them because they go to the same church. And she says they are very community oriented and donate to many worthy causes.

I think they were doing it in front of HE for some sickening reason to show her they were together and TM is the one he wanted. I cant think of any other reason to adults would be carrying on like that.

I think that was TM's way of pointing out SM did not give HE his number and hadn't asked for hers - placing all blame on HE. That HE, in effect, stole the number from the manager's office.

Beat me to it!! Exactly what I was going to say ... Poor SM was pursued by Heather and he couldn't help himself ... :facepalm:

It says to me the prosecution should ask, "How exactly do you profess to know what Heather was fantasizing about in March of 2013, as you also profess to have never met her?"

TM: "My self-admitted lying, cheating husband told me. So it must be true."

:scared:

How would she have known that HE grabbed his business card out of the office? Did Heather state that on her SM?

My guess is that Sidney told her that in order to explain why HE was calling him. Covering his butt and putting the blame on Heather.

Always blaming Heather. Ugh, these people...

I bet this is what SM told TM. That Heather grabbed his business card and contacted him....thereby making him seem more "innocent" since he was being pursued by this beautiful girl and couldn't help himself. Ugh...gag me with a spoon. These two are something else!

I would not be surprised to find out that they have been doing the IE thing for quite a while. Some people find it exciting, I guess. My thoughts are it's a TM thing - "look at me and my hot husband, he's so into me" type of thing. Goodness knows she said enough of that stuff on social media. Showing off, you know? I think most people do the whole public thing because the risk of getting caught excites them, but I think that in TM/SM's case it's more the "look at me" thing. :twocents:

Haha well someone was looking at them and guess where they landed. Karma is sweet sometimes.

I think they were doing it in front of HE for some sickening reason to show her they were together and TM is the one he wanted. I cant think of any other reason to adults would be carrying on like that.

If SM was the willing partner in this bizarre behaviour then it goes against the "I've left my wife" statement told to Bri. I really want to know the time line of events LE has. So many questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl