SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a possibility it was posted for a reason at the suggestion of an attorney representing the family. All a lawyer would have to do in order to win a case for a venue change is show a page like that...it's filled with MB locals making comments about how we should just hang them right now.

I can not find this page. What am I doing wrong?

If SM was the willing partner in this bizarre behaviour then it goes against the "I've left my wife" statement told to Bri. I really want to know the time line of events LE has. So many questions!

BBM: I believe this was the statement made to HE to lure her to PTL

I think there is a possibility it was posted for a reason at the suggestion of an attorney representing the family. All a lawyer would have to do in order to win a case for a venue change is show a page like that...it's filled with MB locals making comments about how we should just hang them right now.

If I was the attorney for either one of those two ,my first request would be for a change in venue.

I'm struck by the fact that HE's car was found at a boat ramp to a river that has many small feeder rivers into the larger one with nothing but forests on the other bank that extends for miles and miles and no homes, just wilderness. You would never find a body back there if someone knew where they were going. I'm also wondering if this is where HE met SM the last time they were together? jmo

Do you think the FindHeatherElvis page admin should be private messaged about that possibility, so they (or a third party) can alert their supporters not to rant on Moorer's page?

I remember seeing a post on SM's page from November or so, about buying his sexy wife several pairs of designer jeans...At the time, only seeing her head shots, I pictured her as small, little woman...anyway....did anyone else see that post?

Honestly, if you don't want to feel uncontrollable rage, DO NOT VISIT THIS PAGE. Holy cow, I'm fuming. :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Don't give that page the time of day. It has a big whooping 13 likes. I have a feeling the page may be removed...sooner than later.

Will the state want to use the M's social media? If so, would that open the door to Heather's being allowed? I can see the defense wanting to use it to try to show she is likely alive and off "being a free spirit" someplace, if she is not found. JMO

Unsure of make and model. Believe it was a truck though. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

This car dealership has been on my radar for awhile and I posted the link before.

Their FB page shows a lot of cars along with their new owners. But, I haven't found any pic of M's (...yet).

CC also donated $100 to SM's Marathon Run (err, ugh... walk) on 6/21/13.

IMO, SM did some work for them or purchased a vehicle there hence the donation. What other connection would SM have otherwise? Friends maybe?

C*mpet*ti*n C*rs - Myrtle Beach, SC - Car Dealership | Facebook

I know this place, I've looked at several cars here but am a little surprised if TM or SM bought anything from here. I was immediately scared away from doing any business with them. This is the type of place that you go to if you have bad credit...they jack up the interest rates and their prices are way above the normal value of the cars they are selling. Then again...If SM and TM were living off Dad's money-- I suppose they would hardly care if they were overpaying by a lot for a car or truck.

I am watching HLN Now and they just said that the indecent exposure was against TM and not SM. Is anyone else watching this and did you catch it? Well now they're saying they both were charged with it.

Yes! I have and they are saying a ton of misinformation!!!! They need to do a little research here before reporting!

If I was the attorney for either one of those two ,my first request would be for a change in venue.

Oh, yeah, I'd put money on them doing just that, as soon as they can.

IMO, regardless of ANY FB page that arises, the lawyers for the Ms are going to attempt to get a change of venue. Heather has become incredibly loved and cared about in MB. People around the world have heard about her, I can't imagine many in MB haven't.

Question is, will the lawyers succeed simply based on that fact. Not necessarily. Less and less, you're seeing change of venue based on that. If jurors can convince both sides AND the judge that they can be impartial and base their decision ONLY on the evidence PRESENTED, the venue tends to remain where the crime was committed.

Also...people on the family FB page choosing to believe she is alive, etc...is not helpful in a case where they may not have her body before trial. IMO potential jurors may start to think the same. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera