SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: How did LE find Heather's car? Did someone call in about an abandoned car? Did they just happen to see it at PTL and notice no one around? I'm confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, regardless of ANY FB page that arises, the lawyers for the Ms are going to attempt to get a change of venue. Heather has become incredibly loved and cared about in MB. People around the world have heard about her, I can't imagine many in MB haven't.

Question is, will the lawyers succeed simply based on that fact. Not necessarily. Less and less, you're seeing change of venue based on that. If jurors can convince both sides AND the judge that they can be impartial and base their decision ONLY on the evidence PRESENTED, the venue tends to remain where the crime was committed.

Much cheaper to bring in a jury from another county, I believe.

Question....
IF both the perps confessed would there be a trial only for sentencing?

It pretty much goes without saying that TM was jealous of Heather.
I wonder if TM and SM kept some kind of souvenir after killing HE?
Could they have cut her beautiful hair? Just thinking aloud on this one. Not expecting an answer.

Yes! I have and they are saying a ton of misinformation!!!! They need to do a little research here before reporting!

Ok thank you! I thought I was going crazy for a minute. The song her sister was singing was beautiful.

I'm behind so this may be known to most but looking at the photos have divers checked the water there by their home ?

Not sure it would be much use. Those waters usually have alligators in them. We have some here in NC, too. Not a lot but too many for me.

It has to be someone trolling, because anyone who has truly followed the case could not be that clueless. Plus, bashing the victim... someone's playing games and just wants attention.

That is exactly why (as soon as I saw the post about that page) I knew I would not go anywhere near it- this entire case is just about at the upper limit of as horrible as it can possibly be- tho, (seeing how twisted these perps are) I'm afraid some of these worse-case-scenarios that have been speculated on here, may come true and even end worse than any of us could have imagined.!!!!!! It is difficult for me to try to think like them and even try to imagine what they may have been capable of- worse than animals as far as I'm concerned .

Not sure it would be much use. Those waters usually have alligators in them. We have some here in NC, too. Not a lot but too many for me.

I didn't realize that :tears:

That makes my belly hurt :sick:

Question: How did LE find Heather's car? Did someone call in about an abandoned car? Did they just happen to see it at PTL and notice no one around? I'm confused.

A police officer who was doing his rounds noticed the car.

I removed the discussion talking about TM & SM may have forced HE to watch them have sex. Nothing at all shows this to be the case and until or unless that changes discussing that is off limits.

You can discuss TM & SM having sex in public places but that's it.

The alligators are very much dormant here due to the cold.

the fb page type : The State of South Carolina vs Sidney and Tammy Moorer is the correct way to find it.

I am not a fan of all these pages, but have noticed many of my facebook friends have like them!

I remember seeing a post on SM's page from November or so, about buying his sexy wife several pairs of designer jeans...At the time, only seeing her head shots, I pictured her as small, little woman...anyway....did anyone else see that post?

I do remember that but the way I read it was on her page and IIRC said he had bought them for her child???? Maybe I misread it- I thought it to be a very strange post- all her posts IMO sound like something an insecure teenager would write- and a very shallow mind as well as low mentality . JMO

Some of Heather's hair, fingernail, necklace or clothing on their own would not prove death. Would have to some blood, or other body fluids, IMO, maybe mixed with DNA from one of the suspects. Or video, photos, something like that. I am very curious to know what this evidence is, I admit.

Maybe if ALL of her things were found at the M's, that might be enough. JMO

IMO, regardless of ANY FB page that arises, the lawyers for the Ms are going to attempt to get a change of venue. Heather has become incredibly loved and cared about in MB. People around the world have heard about her, I can't imagine many in MB haven't.

Question is, will the lawyers succeed simply based on that fact. Not necessarily. Less and less, you're seeing change of venue based on that. If jurors can convince both sides AND the judge that they can be impartial and base their decision ONLY on the evidence PRESENTED, the venue tends to remain where the crime was committed.

I would honestly be very surprised if they were able to keep the trial in Horry County. I've lived here for about 18 years now...and I honestly do not know one person that lives here that does not know of this case, and all of them have indicated they believe the Moorers are guily and vile people. It would be virtually impossible for them to receive a "fair" trial in this area.

Unsure of make and model. Believe it was a truck though. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

This car dealership has been on my radar for awhile and I posted the link before.

Their FB page shows a lot of cars along with their new owners. But, I haven't found any pic of M's (...yet).

CC also donated $100 to SM's Marathon Run (err, ugh... walk) on 6/21/13.

IMO, SM did some work for them or purchased a vehicle there hence the donation. What other connection would SM have otherwise? Friends maybe?

C*mpet*ti*n C*rs - Myrtle Beach, SC - Car Dealership | Facebook

I'm sure if they bought the truck there and had a picture taken ,she would have written about it so people would look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member