SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right on....in addition, I used the "google guy" to drive from the Moorer's place to Peachtree and you can see a payphone box to the back left side as you face the PG Gas place from South Carolina 544 at Peachtree Rd. You can also see there is also a payphone sign affixed to the large orange billboard pole. It is my opinion the call was placed there.

Wow!! Good job :) You may be right!!

Some of you have been wishing for a more detailed timeline and a few of you may know I have some experience in that area, lol. I've already started one for this case, but it's time-consuming work tracking down sources and such, so give me a few days to pull it together.

I really thought about this and I thought at first he looked very weak and would break. Now Im not so sure. Tammy is narcissistic and if she can make a deal and save her butt she may. I think it depends on if the evidence is really strong against them. I dont think he will roll on her. He brought this whole mess on and probably guilty of perhaps pushing her over the edge . I doubt he had any intention of leaving her and just wanted to play around. I think he will try to protect her. Tammy on the other hand may blame him for it all to try to save her butt. Unless they have solid evidence which one actually did the killing, its her word against his.

For those who have suggested that some of the evidence may reside in photographs TM took of the deceased victim. I initially was like, "No way! Who would do that??" But, I guess if you'd murder, you'd do just about anything. This is another case I follow via Google Alerts, and this article popped up today in my gmail.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/02/evidence_sealed_in_murder_of_danvers_teacher

Ugh :( I wondered this early on with him too. And I do believe Tammy took some sort of photos/ videos. Warped ...

I've been lurking here for a while but wanted to sign up to share my thoughts. I agree with most of the posts that this was most likely a case of extreme and out of control jealousy from TM. I have to wonder if SM has a history of cheating or if HE was the first to respond to his advances. He seems so ordinary, I don't think anyone his age would see anything special in him, but I can see a younger person fall for his act. If SM has cheated before, what made HE so different that she should suffer such violent revenge? Was it the first time SM got caught? <Mod Snip> Was she the youngest or prettiest? In searching through TM numerous internet posts - I actually think she had an internet addiction - I found an old picture of her that is creepy in it's similarity to the TK uniform. I wonder if HE reminded her of everything she was not and that came crashing down on the fantasy life that she created for herself. I think however she found out about HE, there was an obsessive need to know every detail of what happened between SM and HE. I doubt SM was truthful, the business card excuse was to take the responsibility off of him, three times in her backseat was a good number to throw out there - probably after insisting nothing happened until he broke down or was found out. I believe all of it was very calculated after that. TM probably stalked HE online and her jealousy grew into a huge, insatiable monster. And HE, in way over her head, paid the price.

I would have thought SM would have been talking by now, to save his own skin...

I'd bet that he is, and so is she. Both throwing each other under the bus. Hoping we know more at the hearing, and really, REALLY hope that Heather is found before then.

If LE/searches find her, then no deals for either of them. :moo:

I've been lurking here for a while but wanted to sign up to share my thoughts. I agree with most of the posts that this was most likely a case of extreme and out of control jealousy from TM. I have to wonder if SM has a history of cheating or if HE was the first to respond to his advances. He seems so ordinary, I don't think anyone his age would see anything special in him, but I can see a younger person fall for his act. If SM has cheated before, what made HE so different that she should suffer such violent revenge? Was it the first time SM got caught? Pregnancy? Was she the youngest or prettiest? In searching through TM numerous internet posts - I actually think she had an internet addiction - I found an old picture of her that is creepy in it's similarity to the TK uniform. I wonder if HE reminded her of everything she was not and that came crashing down on the fantasy life that she created for herself. I think however she found out about HE, there was an obsessive need to know every detail of what happened between SM and HE. I doubt SM was truthful, the business card excuse was to take the responsibility off of him, three times in her backseat was a good number to throw out there - probably after insisting nothing happened until he broke down or was found out. I believe all of it was very calculated after that. TM probably stalked HE online and her jealousy grew into a huge, insatiable monster. And HE, in way over her head, paid the price.

Welcome :). I agree with everything you have said.

Some of you have been wishing for a more detailed timeline and a few of you may know I have some experience in that area, lol. I've already started one for this case, but it's time-consuming work tracking down sources and such, so give me a few days to pull it together.

Awesome!!!

On the Disney site:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3011143&page=13

Page 13, Post 2 of the thread, Tammy talks about that Sidney used to work at Kiawah Island.
I added a link to Kiawah Island below.
http://www.discoversouthcarolina.com/see-do/beaches/4/map

Tammy also mentioned that they were thinking about a getaway weekend to either Hilton Head or Kiawah Island in the fall of 2013. This was written on Jan 6, 2013.
She also mentioned that there's an island near Hilton Head that looked deserted, with wild horses and nothing built for miles.
If, by chance, Heather was taken in one of their vehicles, maybe she was transported to an area near these destinations, particularly that island where there's nothing built for miles and miles.
Just throwing out ideas of where Heather could be.
IMOO.

Ugh :( I wondered this early on with him too. And I do believe Tammy took some sort of photos/ videos. Warped ...

According the WFXB (the local Fox affiliate), the solicitor says there are no videos found with the Moorers.

Forgot to mention - I wonder if the two locations that SM and TM were charged with Indecent Exposure were the locations SM told TM he was with HE - the third location being PTL. That could have been a way of 'erasing' what SM and HE did in TM's mind.

I don't know if PTL was a place Heather and SM had ever met before, but what really disturbs me is how, if it was planned, this would be the perfect place to "corner" her. Nowhere to go, particularly if they blocked her car in.

bZmT3.AuSt.78.jpeg

Not sure either will talk...if she is not found. Right now, the state has to first prove there was a murder...and then prove they committed it. JMO

It was mentioned earlier about how a GPS and Onstar can be tracked on a vehicle even if tHey aren't subscribed to- if so, can't LE retrieve that info and track all the locations on the M's vehicles during these days- I'm talking about locating Heather (wherever she is) - it is going to be awhile before we know the outcome of the trial but in the meantime, would this not be the best way to look for her ???

I remember seeing it a while ago and thinking those postings were just so different from everything else she was posting?? Are you serious that is not abnormal for a 20 year old GIRL? I mean, I guess I could see viewing it....but posting it? Not judging, just wondering what was going on :(.

I think these young girls are posting "girl on girl" activites because they "think" that is every mans dream.. LOL?well for all i know maybe it is... Anyway,, that is why you will see that on alot of younger girls tumblers - it's their idea of how to lire the guys in.. IMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980