SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thought…I don't think we can forget about what a tiny frame HE has…(can't type past tense until they find a body)…coming up against TM if HE was physically assaulted in a fit of rage would do serious damage. I think this is a case of "what do we do now?" I'm surprised they've been able to cover their tracks so well up till now but I think this case will blow open soon. TM looks scared and confused in her most recent mug shot. On FB, her cousin mentioned she spoke with her kids yesterday or the day before. I hope LE is playing on her motherly sympathies. Of all the nastiness this woman is, her DIS page always conveyed her being a kind and caring mom to her 3 children. I think she'll break soon and as soon as she does, SM will be quick to follow and confess his involvement.
I definitely think what Heather lacked in size she made up for with quick wit and attitude. You can definitely see she's sarcastic on her twitter.(I love that about HE) Perhaps THATS what made TM snap.

I think that TM gained access to SM's phone, learned a bit more than she bargained for and lured HE out. In turn when HE saw that it was TM she rolled her eyes and talked some crap. Maybe about her being old, about SM not wanting her - etc. TM seems to NEED to maintain youthfulness in others eyes(Disney, rock star stories etc) and unfortunately many young women today don't realize the dangers of confrontation until it's too late.

JMO- but I don't think that TM will ever come out with the truth. Narcissists are conniving martyrs. I think when they find HE, that beautifully artist gal will tell the story.

So they might be using thermal imaging on the Moore's property?

Kyllo v. United States.

I am not 100% sure what sites we can link to. This case was in regards to thermal heat and marijuana growing.

K

eta Maybe they have something in thermal images from PTL? It will be interesting to see how this plays out and what it actually means!

I am not questioning you, but why would they need to get a warrant for thermal imaging at PTL? Isn't that a public boat ramp?

It says imaging of warrant on the charges that were transferred to general sessions from bond court. My opinion is it has nothing to do with thermal imaging. I think they sent a Copy of original warrant to general sessions from bond court. Makes more sense to me.

It says imaging of warrant on the charges that were transferred to general sessions from bond court. My opinion is it has nothing to do with thermal imaging. I think they sent a Copy of original warrant to general sessions from bond court. Makes more sense to me.

Makes sense. 130 bucks is overcharge.IMO

Last thread from Hatfield said "Lets assume at least one of the IE incidents is them changing clothes around the murder time. There was a certain alleged post made by one of them that joked about being a good chef or something along that nature. So they may have had to change out of bloody clothes."

I remember comments from TM saying what a great guy SM was because he bought her 6 pairs of new expensive jeans. This was very close to Dec18-20 time frame if I remember correctly

I'm confused about SM's former job at Tilted Kilt. I thought he was involved with a maintenance company and worked like a subcontractor at TK doing repairs/improvements and such. Did I get that wrong?

On the Disney blog while critiquing the food on the cruise TM mentioned that husband was a J&W grad, I believe is how she put it. Johnson and Wales has a culinary school that seems to be prestigious.

http://www.jwu.edu/culinary/

Course probably exaggerating or outright lying.

I guess I thought he was a cook at TK.

Chefs are now sort of a rock star profession for bad boys. TM said she liked rockers and bad boys so chef sounded better to her than handyman maybe.

IMO

I am not questioning you, but why would they need to get a warrant for thermal imaging at PTL? Isn't that a public boat ramp?

I was thinking maybe one of the homes through those trees.

But, I do think this is correct. I can't imagine how thermal imaging came about in this case?

Kelly

This is something that has really stuck out to me. If the rm had not been out of town then it would be really hard for HE to just "disappear" into the night. That along with HE being off work for the next day (or was it 2) really just fell into their laps as luck. Unless they knew all of this, TM seemed to be obsessed with HE enough maybe she knew her work schedule? All speculation but seems too many pieces fell into place for them to have so much time pass before anyone knew HE was missing IMO.

I worked in restaurants at the beach when I was younger, and the schedule was always posted in a common employee area. If Sidney was still working at the Tilted Kilt as a contractor, he probably had access to their employees' schedule if it was posted in a common area, so he would've been able to see that Heather wasn't due back there for a few days. If the roomie also worked there (can't remember 100% but think it was mentioned she did), he would've been privy to her schedule, too. He could've also heard the chatter of holiday plans, etc. since Christmas was coming soon. Not to mention, Heather, BW and Sidney would have work acquaintances in common who could fill him in on their plans and/or check the schedule for him. At this time, no one expected any more wrongdoing than cheating, remember? It probably wouldn't seem odd for him to ask someone when Heather and her roomie were working next if he hadn't seen it on the schedule or heard their whereabouts himself. JMO.

let us hope not

Unfortunately I have already seen it sensationalized especially by one news channel who feeds off of sensationalism.

HLN is the worst of the worst. They have become a joke imo and more like yellow tabloid journalism. And if anyone wants misinformation at its finest then this is the news channel for them. I prefer to have truth and that is why I read message boards to know the true facts of any case.

HLN no longer even vets their stories or deeply researches them before spouting off all the incorrect information. And what is sad a lot of people just watch news stations like this and don't know they are being fed incorrect information.

For instance the 'open marriage.' No one has an open marriage and then calls their spouse 'cheaters.' Yet that is being spewed as if it was the truth when all it takes is logical thinking to know it is not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know TM said all of this bull to save face because her husband WAS cheating on her.

But I don't think one juror that may sit on this case will think the murderers should get away with murdering a young woman who was having an affair with SM. I refuse to think that jurors would be that shallow minded.

Of course the defense will try to dirty up Heather but this shouldn't be shocking to any of us. We have seen it time after time but more often than not it never works for the defense.

In fact if I was a juror on the case I would be highly offended if the defense was trying to get me to side with them because Heather was having an affair with a married man. As if that somehow makes murdering her ok. So if they do try this it will backfire imo.

All it shows really is both TM and SM had a motive for murdering Heather.

IMO

I believe it has to do with (?thermal) imaging warrant. I found a case that was written up here (the case was upheld):

Fourth Circuit Blog
Case summaries and analysis from Federal Defender Offices located in the Fourth Circuit (WV, VA, MD, NC, SC)

http://circuit4.blogspot.com/2012/03/safety-valve-ineligibility-affirmed-and.html

Here is the actual PDF of the case itself:
US v Henry
http://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Published/105201.P.pdf

That's the only other kind of "imaging" warrant I've found too. If they were using an over-abundance of electricity for this purpose, that might explain where the money for the trips came from. If they then "fudged" their income on tax forms, it might explain the financial charge.

Unfortunately I have already seen it sensationalized especially by one news channel who feeds off of sensationalism.

HLN is the worst of the worst. They have become a joke imo and more like yellow tabloid journalism. And if anyone wants misinformation at its finest then this is the news channel for them. I prefer to have truth and that is why I read message boards to know the true facts of any case.

HLN no longer even vets their stories or deeply researches them before spouting off all the incorrect information. And what is sad a lot of people just watch news stations like this and don't know they are being fed incorrect information.

For instance the 'open marriage.' No one has an open marriage and then calls their spouse 'cheaters.' Yet that is being spewed as if it was the truth when all it takes is logical thinking to know it is not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know TM said all of this bull to save face because her husband WAS cheating on her.

But I don't think one juror that may sit on this case will think the murderers should get away with murdering a young woman who was having an affair with SM. I refuse to think that jurors would be that shallow minded.

Of course the defense will try to dirty up Heather but this shouldn't be shocking to any of us. We have seen it time after time but more often than not it never works for the defense.

In fact if I was a juror on the case I would be highly offended if the defense was trying to get me to side with them because Heather was having an affair with a married man. As if that somehow makes murdering her ok. So if they do try this it will backfire imo.

All it shows really is both TM and SM had a motive for murdering Heather.

IMO

I think HLN is the tv version of what the national enquirer used to be.

But, I do think this is correct. I can't imagine how thermal imaging came about in this case?

Kelly

The first thought that went through my mind was maybe LE wanted to check and make sure the Ms weren't holding Heather captive in some secret room of their house, a la Ariel Castro. Seems kind of far-fetched, but such things have happened before so it might be worth checking to be sure.

I have a feeling LE knew early on in the investigation that Heather was no longer living, though, so I dunno.

The first thought that went through my mind was maybe LE wanted to check and make sure the Ms weren't holding Heather captive in some secret room of their house, a la Ariel Castro. Seems kind of far-fetched, but it has happened before...

I have a feeling LE knew early on in the investigation that Heather was no longer living, though, so I dunno.

I was instantly trying to figure out if that is what they have that connects the murder to PTL. I still am having a hard time with what evidence they have as the murder occurring there.

But, you are right...it could have been something like that as well.

Kelly

you know you're hooked on a case when you find yourself checking ws from the parking lot.... at the real grocery store!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

When I get home from somewhere I will sit in my driveway in the car and read a bit because I know when I walk in, the fam will want my attention ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jgouth