SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT but Ws working much better for me today :)
Yesterday I bought a dress while waiting for page to load...can't keep doing that...

Ita. And that is what TM said to that reporter Hoffman, I think it was, asked Tammy what do you think happen to Hearher and she said, we think she ran away.

Right...so I doubt she will admit anything. JMO

I wonder why the move? :jail:

I must add that I am glad to see this station is still using the smirk mug shot, as I believe it best reflects TM personality. In the new one she looks pathetic and I do not want anyone to have any reason to have sympathy for her. After all see had no sympathy for Heather, the Elvis family, or her own kids. All MOO.

SM & TM where being held at the same detention center, correct?

**MAYBE they were trying to relay conversations between the two through guards, or maybe friends or family visited and tried to relay conversations for the pair?

Taking a stab at it.

It also could be because other inmates have vocally expressed hurting TM and it's for her own protection.

Maybe someone close to the duo. I feel like someone else has broken a law or two in this case, maybe OJ--not murder.

And I hope she is still in jail on her Birthday which is March 8th !!

Im sure TM is hating "Stupid" Sidney as she sits alone in her awful cell missing her fantasy Disney life and kids blaming SM. If he never cheated with HE this never would have happened. Who knows maybe she will crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a circuit judge can set bail for murder. It's likely bond will be denied but i'ts also possible it could be set, then after a length of time, reduced. Never being in trouble with the law and being a mom of three kids could help TM out. There are just so many scenarios to consider. Say a judge agrees to set a bond and it's $240,000. She may only need to come up with 10% of that in cash ($24,000) or they could want the entire amount, which is highly unlikely.

The prosecutors will argue she's a flight risk and her defense will argue the above the points and may even offer shes willing to wear an ankle bracelet. She could get out.

Then she would attempt to move heaven and earth to get SM out.

Hopefully the judge will deny bond.

http://www.thestate.com/2013/12/07/3146227/sc-law-allows-criminal-suspects.html

So, if a person has been given a $100,000 bond, then a bail bond company would charge him $10,000 to sign for his release from jail. The company might collect $3,000 up front to cover the cost of the insurance policy and then would allow the client to pay the remaining $7,000 over time. While that is the industry standard, there is nothing in South Carolina law that allows a bonding company to charge a lower fee.

“Have fees been lessened through competition?” Mescia said. “Yes. There are bondsmen out there writing bonds with a fee of 2 to 3 percent.” He went on to say, “I don’t have to charge 10 percent. I can write a policy for whatever amount I want as long as it’s above the $25.”

Okay, haven't posted on anything and just getting caught up reading the PAGES of info!!! Not sure if this post is allowed because I noticed the link to TM's Disney page was gone, but after looking at the Disney pics it is very obvious who is in charge...TM. There are hardley any pics of SM and in the ones on there he looks miserable. I think all of the other lovey pics on FB were just a front IMO.

O/T
Every time I read OJ or type OJ, I think we are speaking of OJ Simpson :(
**need to shake that thought**

Hmmm....SM's report of being shot at was in Georgetown County....

Maybe the jails are not staffed to accommodate more than one high profile segregated prisoner at a time. Therefore one was moved.

I was instantly trying to figure out if that is what they have that connects the murder to PTL. I still am having a hard time with what evidence they have as the murder occurring there.

But, you are right...it could have been something like that as well.

Kelly

BBM

Good question. I don't think that it (whatever it was) was initially found when the Officer and TE went to the PTL to get Heather's car on 12/19. Possibly during the search on the 20th? It would have had to have been something that would lead LE to conclude the crime occurred there. I thought of something like a rope, knife plastic bag that contained HE's DNA, but we don't really know. My only other thought was a bloody tire print that matched the one on one of the towed vehicles from the search warrant or if TM/SM had taken a photo of HE's dead body that could be identified as being at the PTL. I hate to even think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67