SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF a pay phone WAS used...and IF there was a camera nearby...if both S and T were there, I can see where that would be considered "luring" Heather out and thus, premeditated. JMO

We all have so many questions!

Looking at the main ones:

WHO--allegedly sm / tm killed he
WHAT--
WHERE undetermined, possibly ptl
WHEN dec 18th, early morning hours
WHY jealousy, rage...
HOW undetermined

jmo/brainstorming

Yes, and for me it's less about how a 38 year old guy could convince a 20 year old woman to meet him at a boat dock at 3-ish a.m., and more about why a 38 year old guy wants to have a date, or reunion, or Come to Jesus/You're the One...or murder... at a boat dock at 3:00-ish a.m.

...where her car will be found abandoned soon enough, after he was the last person to show up on her cell phone, and she then went missing. And is now known to be dead.

Is he that stupid? Maybe. Was he a victim himself. Maybe (cough). Did he and TM just get sloppy? Maybe. Then got lucky in the disposal part? Ok (cough).

We'll see.

Among other questions about PTL.

If I were Heather, I wouldn't want Sidney coming over in the off chance his wife was following him. [modsnip].

Is there a link to info saying this? Last I heard this was just speculation...

<just scrolled by my own post and read it as "disney channel" instead of "discovery channel", lol....DEFINITELY time to call it a night. Good luck yall! :) >

Having grown up in SC, I know that longtime residents know what is going on around them i.e., nosey neighbors. I love them and they keep you safe :) As far as using a gun, it is possible because it looks like the M's had their fair share of guns according to FB pics, etc. To shoot someone close near a residential area like at PTL, I would think a gun shot would be noticed. However, December in SC is prime time duck season. Our beach house is near Murrells Inlet and I can't tell you how many times I have been awoken by gunshots from hunters while it is still dark outside. So, technically, a gun shot could have gone unnoticed if was near the time of normal hunting hours which would have been a half hour before sunrise. See below from the SC DNR website:

2013-2014 Late Migratory Bird Hunting Seasons

Species Open Dates
(All dates inclusive) Shooting Hours Daily Bag
Limit Possession
Limit
*Ducks
(Excluding Sea Ducks) Nov. 23--Dec. 1
Dec. 7--Jan. 26 1/2 Hour before Sunrise until Sunset

I think the M's would have been really risky to do that at a public place like PTL unless they kidnapped her from there and then took her somewhere else to do the deed. Ugg. I can't shake the bad feeling I get every time I write something about her death.

If I were Heather, I wouldn't want Sidney coming over in the off chance his wife was following him. Tammy did beat Heather up just a few weeks prior.

Is this rumor or is there a link for such? I've heard, but don't recall MSM or link on it. Can it be reposted or posted in parking lot?

TIA

Has anyone here seen the actual affidavits when they were arrested?
I just viewed them online.
The IE charge states :
"Willfully, maliciously and indecently exposed his person in a public place or property of others or to the view of any person on the street or highway"
I don't believe this would involve an obscene or perverse text.
Am i reading this wrong?

I do not have a link, I'm repeating what everyone said here about some confrontation at Wal-mart. I suppose the person(S) that brought it up originally should have provided a link, kinda like the speculation about a payphone.

Yes, and for me it's less about how a 38 year old guy could convince a 20 year old woman to meet him at a boat dock at 3-ish a.m., and more about why a 38 year old guy wants to have a date, or reunion, or Come to Jesus/You're the One...or murder... at a boat dock at 3:00-ish a.m.

...where her car will be found abandoned soon enough, after he was the last person to show up on her cell phone, and she then went missing. And is now known to be dead.

Is he that stupid? Maybe. Was he a victim himself. Maybe (cough). Did he and TM just get sloppy? Maybe. Then got lucky in the disposal part? Ok (cough).

We'll see.

BBM: Perhaps SM & TM were under the influence of drugs or alcohol? That may also explain the IE actions too?

Looking at this map, if you were to leave PeachTree Road and turn right, what is that body of water called?

Eta: changed street name and I noticed the map is gone :(

When you exit Peachtree Road and turn right you'll go over the old swing bridge that crosses the Intracoastal Waterway.

I think too much is being made of the time of day of all of this going down. WE might not go out at that time of night, but for some people it's really not that weird. Especially people who work until very late at night, then sleep half the day away. The middle of the night is akin to our "after work" hours. JMO.

You're absolutely right, I worked the bar shift myself when I was younger. I wouldn't have had any qualms about meeting at PTL when I was that age. The night was just beginning. It wouldn't have even crossed my mind that my friend and/or lover was trying to lure me to my death.

We'll see.

I tend to believe that SM met HE that night because he wanted to see her. Maybe when he and TM were out he even saw HE on a date which made him realize he wanted her back (if they had broken up) so he gets in touch with her somehow to arrange to see her. HE willingly goes to meet him. While they are there TM sneaks up on them and flips out, killing Heather, blames SM and tells him if he tells anyone all evidence points to him. Then I can imagine her saying, look what you made me do, now help me clean this up. He does and now he is under her thumb.
They probably left the car there because it wouldn't be cool to be caught on camera driving the car of someone you just killed.

As far as his phone records are concerned, it would seem he didn't think twice about his phone records because he just went out to meet her.
I think once TM showed up things went very badly very quickly and then there was work to be done before daylight.

Or there's always the chance that he was the one who killed her or they were both in on it and yes, he is that dumb. I remember when TM's rant came out and I thought she did it and a lot of people thought she couldn't be that dumb to come out so aggressive and controversial if she had anything to do with it. Well I guess she was.

I cannot figure out where they'd put her. I don't see TM going out of her way-and I think she's a bit lazy-and they don't seem to be bright-but she does watch TV and has a pretty rich fantasy life going on so maybe she was creative?? I think TM is the one who decided where they would put HE. No way would she turn that decision over to SM. No way at all. JMO

Can you work a barshift under 21? Heather was 20. I worked in strip clubs before the age of 21 and obviously worked till 4am - but our servers had to be 21 because they handled booze.

Can you work a barshift under 21? Heather was 20. I worked in strip clubs before the age of 21 and obviously worked till 4am - but our servers had to be 21 because they handled booze.

In some states you only have to be 18 to serve booze. I'm from PA, and the age minimum to serve booze or bartend is 18.

And after a cursory google search the minimum age to serve booze in SC is 18. It's 21 if they're making the drinks themselves.

Hey All
I went out to PTL today for about an hour and a half with my metal detector to see what I could find. I was specifically looking for HE's keys, phone, watch, or even her ring. All I found was eleven cents. But, I Thank you for all the kind words I received today. I was trying to help and I know there are a bunch of dedicated people helping like I am.
The Tip Tent was working and folks were stopping there - I hope someone said something that will turn this case around.

ps - Truckdriver - Good Post!

11...in the Bible the number 11 represents disorder. Coming after the number 10 (law & responsibility), 11 is the opposite representing the irresponsibility of breaking the law, which brings disorder & judgement.

Eerie...

If they also serve food, you can usually work as a host, as she did...just not a server

BBM: Perhaps SM & TM were under the influence of drugs or alcohol? That may also explain the IE actions too?

That's come up in some recent posts. I think without knowing what the IE charges involve and when they happened, it's hard to know what instigated that.

But I would think it's hard to dispose of a body with such success if you're loaded. I don't think I could get that done sober.

So, just thinking like the potential perp for a minute...

In Disney movies nobody gets killed right? So, there couldn't be a clue in any movies, could there? <okay, now I'm really reaching!!!>

Mufasa dies in the Lion King then later
Scar dies
Ursula dies in The Little Mermaid
Gaston dies in Beauty and the Beast
Frollo dies in The Hunchback of Notre Dame

That's all I've got. 4 out of the 5 died by falling to their deaths from high places--rooftops, cliffs etc
Ursula got stabbed by the ship and struck by lightening

So I don't think there's any clues in any of these deaths ;)

11...in the Bible the number 11 represents disorder. Coming after the number 10 (law & responsibility), 11 is the opposite representing the irresponsibility of breaking the law, which brings disorder & judgement.

Eerie...

I thought 11 was thought to be a spiritual number kind of like a calling card . . .

And back in the stagecoach days growing up in Texas it was legal to drink at the age of 18. Heck, it was even legal to have open containers while you were driving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651