Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blushing:

We know so little about SM's inner world. No friends or family have come forward to offer any perspective. It's up for debate whether his web posts and dialogue came from him at all.

One thing we know for certain - he got that "Tammy" belly tattoo filled in after HE's murder. Tammy was at the Tattoo parlor. She photographed the work being done. She was quite proud of it. She posted the pic on his Facebook, adding, that after two years of having just the outline, it was time he get it filled in.

This could've been a willing demonstration of loyalty to Tammy or a mental tactic by TM to reinforce her control and assure herself of Sidney's complete loyalty to her. By posting the pic in a public venue, she was "broadcasting" his loyalty as well.
If this was a couple's shared "bonding" experience, a demonstration of their devotion to each other, where were the pics of Tammy getting a "Sidney" tattoo?

Either way, be it by choice or by force, SM was putting no distance between himself and his wife or the acts they are charged with committing together.

It's certainly arguable, but fwiw I took that pic and comment as taken when he got the outline, and her saying in the context of it's time you go get it filled in. Not we are at the parlor getting it filled in.

SM apparently using his own phone at all that night to contact Heather tells me he did not know she was going to be murdered that night...unless he is pathetically stupid. I think TM caught SM and took charge of the night's plans and he did nothing to stop it and probably even took part. JMO

It is also odd to me that SM's family has not come forward and said anything at all. I don't expect to hear that they think they are guilty or anything, but you would expect to hear something kwim.

But, there is that old saying if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I still have difficulty thinking that HE and SM were able to work together from Oct to Dec, broken up and everything. But the tweet about having to make an appearance because SM was there almost sounded like she 'had' to as opposed to wanted to.

I do think we don't give HE enough credit in maybe she was the one who broke it off. It seemed like she was starting to grow up, new apartment, new job doing something she loved. Yes, it did seem some of the sm portrayed her as a little bit depressed or thoughtful but the ending of anything like a love affair is depressing. IMHO

Kelly

It's certainly arguable, but fwiw I took that pic and comment as taken when he got the outline, and her saying in the context of it's time you go get it filled in. Not we are at the parlor getting it filled in.

I can't believe that we don't have her whole FB downloaded or have screenshots of the whole thing.

I really need to remember to do that on the next case.

SM apparently using his own phone at all that night to contact Heather tells me he did not know she was going to be murdered that night...unless he is pathetically stupid. I think TM caught SM and took charge of the night's plans and he did nothing to stop it and probably even took part. JMO

I am going with pathetically stupid.

I don't think either of them has a clue.

Kelly

I'm seeing a lot of projection going on, assigning feelings to perp and victim for which there is no evidence available to us. The truth is we don't know how HE felt about SM, how SM felt about HE, how either of them thought about or felt about the affair. This is going to be a mystery at least until some sort of litigation happens and there is witness testimony. Or, we may never know. We don't only know "very little," we know nothing at all. Who here actually knows these people?

We'll never know exactly what went down at that boat launch area, moment by moment, unless there's a confession. We'll probably never know exactly "why" either unless there's a full confession.

The state doesn't have to prove the "why" (i.e. motive), they also do not have to prove the moment-by-moment movements, and neither is it required that they prove how HE felt about SM or how SM felt about HE.

The rest is throwing spaghetti against a virtual wall to create a narrative and assign emotions and feelings to each of the players based on imagination.

I'm seeing a lot of projection going on, assigning feelings to perp and victim for which there is no evidence available to us. The truth is we don't know how HE felt about SM, how SM felt about HE, how either of them thought about or felt about the affair. This is going to be a mystery at least until some sort of litigation happens and there is witness testimony. Or, we may never know. We don't only know "very little," we know nothing at all. Who here actually knows these people?

We'll never know exactly what went down at that boat launch area, moment by moment, unless there's a confession. We'll probably never know exactly "why" either unless there's a full confession.

The state doesn't have to prove the "why" (i.e. motive), they also do not have to prove the moment-by-moment movements, and neither is it required that they prove how HE felt about SM or how SM felt about HE.

The rest is throwing spaghetti against a virtual wall to create a narrative and assign emotions and feelings to each of the players based on imagination.

I agree 129 percent.

IMO there had to be a reason for that night being the trigger...and to me, most likely is SM was caught by TM, again. If Heather was no longer in their lives, why kill her? I think the contact between them resumed, or never really stopped. JMO

Projection in a forum like WS = Discussion ... I do love spaghetti
icon7.gif

We do have some members that actually knew them.

I do agree that we may not know exactly what went down until more evidence is provided.

Even though the prosecution does not have to give a motive or a theory , they typically do because jury members like to be given that. In a lot of ways the general public and us here at WS are like a jury pool. We have the same desire for knowing a motive.

:blushing:

We know so little about SM's inner world. No friends or family have come forward to offer any perspective. It's up for debate whether his web posts and dialogue came from him at all.

One thing we know for certain - he got that "Tammy" belly tattoo filled in after HE's murder. Tammy was at the Tattoo parlor. She photographed the work being done. She was quite proud of it. She posted the pic on his Facebook, adding, that after two years of having just the outline, it was time he get it filled in.

This could've been a willing demonstration of loyalty to Tammy or a mental tactic by TM to reinforce her control and assure herself of Sidney's complete loyalty to her. By posting the pic in a public venue, she was "broadcasting" his loyalty as well.
If this was a couple's shared "bonding" experience, a demonstration of their devotion to each other, where were the pics of Tammy getting a "Sidney" tattoo?

Either way, be it by choice or by force, SM was putting no distance between himself and his wife or the acts they are charged with committing together.

In retrospect, I wonder if SM might have thought he's finally be FREE of TM's control?? Maybe he was afraid to leave b4 but had been beaten down so much & HRE was a tiny step to freedom (the dalliance)? Kinda like thumbing his nose at TM.
Maybe he had been told all along since 20 yrs old-you're a nobody without me & suddenly started realizing this new found "freedom" might not be so bad..
Maybe prison might be a release for him-away from TM? It seems like he may never really have had any life experience. Maybe that's why she was also moved? So SM might feel more freedom to speak up? Maybe prison itself might be OK for him since he might not have realized there is a world of life out there.
Maybe HRE showed him how to start living life?? Of course,since he was 40ish that's also a known time for men to start looking for a little fun w/someone younger. Not ALL men, but certainly quite a few.:moo:

Every day I hope this is the day that Heather comes home...

So unless we personally know "these people" we're not allowed to speculate? If that's the case then why are any of us here on Websleuths?

I have been thinking about the who did what as of late...

I dont think that SM would use his phone to "lure" HE to PTL if he (or they) wanted to kill her.
I also dont think that TM acted alone
Unless HE was pregnant, I dont think that SM and TM planned this and were in it together 100%.
So that leaves me to think that SM and HE had not been "over" and on that night he wanted to see her (OR maybe he said really was leaving TM OR maybe she had found out that they were still on and they fought and he left and TM followed OR maybe it was a setup and TM wanted to beat her up?)
I think if SM actually killed her there's a good chance TM would of turned by now or will when they find her.

I hope for the E family this awful journey ends soon

IMOO

Not sure how projecting one's own feelings onto either perp or victim and thinking that is what perps or victim felt, furthers a case. It's not something we'll see the state do in the courtroom since they have to prove what they're alleging. One assumption I've read is that HE was in love with SM. We don't know that. Another assumption I've read is that SM was in love with HE, or in the contrary, that SM was angry and was in a rage with HE. And we don't know that either. I've read that SM must have told HE he was leaving his wife. Where is the evidence of that occurring? It could be that none of those things are true.

The "why" matters to spectators, but the state won't have to prove any of that. One can never know the internal workings and feelings of another person, thus proving said feelings is considered impossible, which is why motive is not an element in murder that requires proof.

When is the next court appearance? We probably wont hear much until then unless Heather is found.

In SC can the kidnapping charge pertain to not revealing the location of a victim?TIA

In SC can the kidnapping charge pertain to not revealing the location of a victim?TIA

No. A charge relates to the actions at the time of the crime. Kidnapping is a specific crime and it means someone is either kept from leaving, i.e. detained, or is (without their consent), moved from their location to another location. A suspect or defendant never has to say one word if they don't want to. Those rights are protected by the US Constitution, 5th Amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks