SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the welcome catlady

those ie charges bug me too...they do have the word sex in the warrant...makes me think they had sex after the killing or before. really sick. they were caught on surveillance. i'm not sure if it has anything to do with the murder though just like the financial discrepancies it's just a charge to get them in and then LE will change the questioning to something else like HE's disappearance. JMO. i think i watch too many law and order episodes.

Just jumping off your post. Nothing direct intended towards you Catlady, I enjoy your posts :seeya:

but did I read somewhere (maybe it was just a rumor) that TM had been sending inappropriate texts and/or pics to someone younger (by a long shot) than her?

Yes but it's talked about in the social media thread aka parking lot. :) I like reading your also!

I still continue to hope that TMs need to photograph everything will be on her phone, cameras and computer and some evidence or proof will be found that way. I also pray one of the M's will cut a deal and tell a location so that Heather can come home to rest.

The lesser charges may show the pair of them in relation to the dock, or something else that connects them with Heather...or just being out and about that night, near her workplace, maybe getting ideas. JMO

The lesser charges may show the pair of them in relation to the dock, or something else that connects them with Heather...or just being out and about that night, near her workplace, maybe getting ideas. JMO

The one charge says at celebrity circle......That is Broadway at the beach. That is where tilted kilt (heathers job) is located!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, I just saw a screenshot on that FB page that can't be mentioned and the Horry news said they pulled the article from this morning because the reporter made errors.

IIRC SM and TM were arrested on the IE and Kidnapping charges BEFORE the search warrants were issued.
:facepalm:
Why oh why did someone not correct me when I originally posted the above?

SM and TM were arrested on the IE and Obstruction of Justice (not kidnapping) before the search warrants were issued. The kidnapping and Murder charges came after! I apologise in advance to the person who I was responding to! I also thank those who thanked my post, even though I was wrong! :floorlaugh:

You know we had a deer once get her leg caught and die. We buried her in about a 6 ft grave and covered her with bags of Lyme. It covered the smell and we didnt notice it ever again. Just one thought of what could be used to cover horrid smells.

This is my question ... Does Lyme of any sort throw off cadaver dogs?? Especially after 2 months??

Yes, the theories sometimes take on a life of their own which is wrong imo. But impressions are formed from reading stuff the victim or the accused put out into their world or the world (as it often turns out when your name hits the media). Amazing to me are all the varying interpretations because our own experiences get thrown into the mix making our interpretations subjective (without even realizing it).

My impression from Heather's tweets is that she wanted to be in a meaningful relationship, admitted to making bad choices (guys who lied or let her down), wanted a connection with and to cuddle someone, retweeted statements or song lyrics that were thoughts that reflected situations in her own life (possibly providing insight as to her feelings at the time).

The tweets could be considered similar to a journal assuming people select tweets because they relate to situations or thoughts when they tweet them (or, on a less serious note, thinks whatever tweeted is funny).

Heather didn't seem shy about announcing her angst and/or wrongdoings. She put herself out there and her followers must have been somewhat aware of HE's personal details to understand her tweets. One time when Heather tweeted "preggo my eggo", a friend of hers replied (concerned) right away. At the time, the tweet was cast off as being a joke. Someone's tweets could reflect real issues, be sarcastic or be for the purpose of drawing attention from others or a specific person.

Heather tweeted something about wanting to be found (if one disappears) which is very haunting under these circumstances. I think, and jimo, Heather desired genuine attention and wanted to find love. Really, who doesn't?
She was also aware she wasn't going about it the right way. She said so herself. That's the first step to change.

Where am I going with this? Umm, sometimes wearing a tough facade is hiding a very tender spirit. The question is why did Heather feel the need to act so brazen when that's not who she really was imo. She appeared to be actively rebellious but it wasn't working for her and she knew it. When her friends didn't show up (or someone didn't) for her birthday, instead of expressing her hurt feelings and disappointment, she expressed f the people who say they're your friends (or something along those lines) and that she was always there for her friends. A whole other topic for analysis involving defense mechanism modes, developing discernment and exploring the truth about oneself.

An incomplete profile of a person can be gleaned after reading the choices they tweet. Because the profile is incomplete people who knew Heather would need to explain or confirm and fill-in the rest of her story.
We've heard Heather was creative and loved the arts but her tweets don't reflect her interests other than her work and some relationships.

In a trial, the two sides always try to paint a picture of the victim and the accused afaik. That's one of the reasons why there are always so many objections and calls up to the bench and separate hearings to decide what comes into the trial before the jury hears anything. I've never watched a trial devoid of humanization.

How can anybody conclude that motive isn't important?

Thank you for this. I read Eileen's post/question last night and thought about it for a long time...I didn't know what to say. This is perfect. :tyou:

This is my question ... Does Lyme of any sort throw off cadaver dogs?? Especially after 2 months??

Hi and I misspelled lime. Lol.
I believe that lime will mask the odor to us but unless the body was maybe sealed in a air tight container, buried with a few bags of lime a dog will detect the scent of a corpse. Not a actual corpse but the scent of decay . They give many false positives as they hit on the scent of where a body has been.

Hi and I misspelled lime. Lol.
I believe that lime will mask the odor to us but unless the body was maybe sealed in a air tight container, buried with a few bags of lime a dog will detect the scent of a corpse. Not a actual corpse. They give many false positives as they hit on the scent of where a body has been.

Lol I'm not sure how to spell it either ... Obviously :) I felt crazy even trying to Google the answer ... I'm sure plenty of normal folks wonder/research what throws off a cadaver dog ... :floorlaugh:

Cadaver dogs can smell human remains through water abd concrete up to 33 years later. So, this is part of what leads me to her being put in the trash, ugh, or moved to another location (state) on their last trip. Where is Heather?????

Cadaver dogs can smell human remains through water abd concrete up to 33 years later. So, this is part of what leads me to her being put in the trash, ugh, or moved to another location (state) on their last trip. Where is Heather?????

Wow!! So if they really had any idea where she was, the dogs would find her. Ugh wish they could figure out something from surveillance or someone would speak up! :(

Lol I'm not sure how to spell it either ... Obviously :) I felt crazy even trying to Google the answer ... I'm sure plenty of normal folks wonder/research what throws off a cadaver dog ... :floorlaugh:

Don't feel bad! My google searches are often horrendous and embarrassing. Standard WS problems! :)

Wow!! So if they really had any idea where she was, the dogs would find her. Ugh wish they could figure out something from surveillance or someone would speak up! :(

Maybe if a dog hit on clothing or one or both of the trucks they took. Maybe that's why they took the trucks, to process them for evidence. Our LE here are great men and women and they are doing a great job, considering how much they aren't telling us, If they got murder warrants than they have proof. I am worried nobody will talk. Unless SM caves, makes a deal and tells us where, we will continue to search until she is home.

Just a thought about he IE charges and the "unusual" locations, especially at the TK. Could SM and TM's planned night of horror have included TM forcing SM to "reinact" all "3 times...in the backseat of a car" only this time with with TM?

Just a thought about he IE charges and the "unusual" locations, especially at the TK. Could SM and TM's planned night of horror have included TM forcing SM to "reinact" all "3 times...in the backseat of a car" only this time with with TM?

I thought maybe it was from messages being sent to HE phone while she was working but as crazy as TM is, you could be right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member