SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I learned from that interview that Sidney is a "lucky-go-happy" guy.

Wow.

huh? lucky... go.... happy?!

jeez people. what did I.miss.... nothing? groan. I need (another) drink.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

huh? fill me in please...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I thought it was the mom, but it turns out it was the sister who came out of the house and took a photo of the reporter who wanted to ask a question and then she flipped him off.

That reporter sure talks fast! Did I understand him correctly that both families make their money from lawsuits??? Did anyone get that quote?

The irony was not lost on me, when SM was complaining about threats to himself and his family when they have been arrested for murdering someone's daughter.

I didn't hear it but this is on the news page...

He said Tammy and her family got much of their money from lawsuits and settlements. He added that the Moorers spent it boastfully, taking several yearly vacations to Disneyland.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24880844/classmates-family-offer-insight-on-tammy-and-sidney-moorer

"They did say Elvis and Moorer exchanged communications between 2 and 6 a.m., mostly through private messaging, but investigators wouldn’t say what those discussions entailed either."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

Who knows who was in control of either phone, I don't know, hopefully LE does.

Eta: clarity.

more from that article----Those communications occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18,police records state.
Attempts to reach Moorer have been unsuccessful.
Investigators would not elaborate on the nature of the discussions between Elvis and Moorer.
They did say Elvis and Moorer exchanged communications between 2 and 6 a.m., mostly through private messaging, but investigators wouldn’t say what those discussions entailed either.
A police report says Elvis’ roommate, identified as Brianna Warrelmann, received a phone call from Elvis at about 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18, police records state.
According to the report, the roommate said Elvis “seemed like she was crying and upset” due to receiving a call from Moorer.
In a previous telephone interview, Warrelmann wouldn’t say what she and Heather Elvis discussed.
“I’m not allowed to speak about that at this time,” Warrelmann said.
Moorer told police in the report that he hasn’t seen Heather Elvis since October, and then admitted to speaking with Elvis the previous night, the report continued.

where is this report and can we read it for ourselves?

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_3c018162-98d4-11e3-b6e3-001a4bcf6878.html

"The truck was identified in the report as possibly a GMC or Chevy. The victim was taken to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.
Police were unable to find the suspect vehicle. A detective responded to the hospital for followup investigation, which the report said is ongoing."

Could maybe SM have "spilled the beans" and told police the truth under the guise of going to the hospital and that he was afraid of TM or what she might do if he talked. He may have given them enough info to lead them to the evidence they collected when they searched the M's house. TM may have been threatening him with something to keep quiet. SM would still be charged with the crimes because "the hand of one" murder doctrine. Maybe police moved TM so that she would not find out SM was cooperating. I believe the body hasn't been found becuse it was thrown in the river. Sometimes bodies here in water are not found for long periods of time. Also if the cell phone was thrown into water, it would immediately be disabled and calls would go straight to voice mail.

First - :grouphug:

Now - PLEASE don't go back to just lurking. I hope you find the strength to continue posting. Sometimes people agree, sometimes people don't, but all opinions are welcome. I personally like your posts bc they make me think from a different perspective. Your posts lend a different kind of insight.

I second this notion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24880844/classmates-family-offer-insight-on-tammy-and-sidney-moorer

Classmates, family offer insight on Tammy and Sidney Moorer

An Horry County couple is charged with murder in a missing persons case that's lured national attention. Police say Sidney and Tammy Moorer killed Heather Elvis, even though her body has not been found.

Thx, nothing we didn't already suspect, but good to hear affirmation of our impressions from a relative.

This thread title should be changed... THERE is no active search!

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_3c018162-98d4-11e3-b6e3-001a4bcf6878.html

Could maybe SM have "spilled the beans" and told police the truth under the guise of going to the hospital and that he was afraid of TM or what she might do if he talked. He may have given them enough info to lead them to the evidence they collected when they searched the M's house. TM may have been threatening him with something to keep quiet. SM would still be charged with the crimes because "the hand of one" murder doctrine. Maybe police moved TM so that she would not find out SM was cooperating. I believe the body hasn't been found becuse it was thrown in the river. Sometimes bodies here in water are not found for long periods of time. Also if the cell phone was thrown into water, it would immediately be disabled and calls would go straight to voice mail.

That's basically my theory in a nutshell. The only real logical explanation for SM to go to the hospital that night (because he wasn't actually shot or physically assaulted) was for anxiety/panic related issues. Why would a DETECTIVE follow up with him at the hospital? I just think it's entirely too coincidental that the home was searched a day later and LE seemed to know what they were looking for... That also would explain why TM looked shocked/confused in her mug shot...with an almost smirky "take your photo and enjoy it while it lasts fellas, because you ain't got nothin on me'" look on her face, while SM looked almost defeated... as if he knew it was coming and was relieved it was over.
JMO of course...

Not necessarily. Some info I believe was based on TE's original info obtained from his cell carrier and possibly provided to le. They wouldn't have given TE ping info, at least I don't think.

Then le obtained the more factual up to date cell & ping info and honed in on certain tech data.

Then le obtained pings & cell records on the Moorers and compared them to Heather's cell data.
Then it's my opinion that Heather lost control of her cell and somebody else had it, thus the discrepancy. That and several news stories report based on other media reports and continue to post old info where better info is actually available but not actually proven to them, so instead they keep rehashing the same old same old at the same time making new info installments sporadically posted within - confusing the hell outta everyone. It's quite frustrating.

BBM: It is my opinion that the local LE have had the aid of homeland security technicians from the FBI to puzzle together the phone texts/PM's/Social Media info to form a strict timeline to implicate TM & SM. I also believe there is a litany of video surveillance, and DNA, and forensic evidence to prove their case.
If I were SM, I'd be singing a lot right about now. Heck, Sid....why go down with the ***sinking Titanic***.

Also, from a psych perspective, if TM did lose her cushy lawsuit paychecks at age 40 (recently) as some have suggested, then her world really was crashing in on her. She was losing her strongholds on SM, bit by bit.
Maybe that is why her frenzy and rage was so pecularly strong?
All just moo, speculation, hypothesis, yada, yada, and blah, blah, blah....of course.

:scared:

JMO, the search warrant and execution was too detailed to have been put together overnight, i.e due to SM's hospital visit. I do not believe he talked at all.

Please excuse me if i am posting this in the wrong place, but I get confused on which thread certain comments or questions should be posted on. Since this has to do with the search for HE, I think it may be okay for me to post it here. If not then please delete or move or whatever the mods do. I don't want to get into trouble. :)

In regards to finding HE, does anyone know if LE looked at the land that the Ms said they were buying in Florida in January around the time of the marathon? I remember seeing pictures of a pretty desolate landscape on TMs FB with all her posts about having a 'vacation home near WDW' with nothing around it and it just keeps coming back to my mind. I'm not saying that HE is there, but her missing items could be. JMO, MOO.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Edit due to it being March now and that marathon was no longer 'last month'

JMO, the search warrant and execution was too detailed to have been put together overnight, i.e due to SM's hospital visit. I do not believe he talked at all.

Well... that is true. Maybe coincidences really do occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member