SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start with the most disturbing thing that I noticed. When I came past the M's home to the end of the road, I could only turn right, as the property was marked. I stopped for a couple minutes and looked around and looked out by the electric substation and within a minute saw 4 ponds. Directly across from their home. The ponds are on hundreds of acres of land. There were areas you could see trucks used to get to the substation and then the areas that look like paths for 4-wheelers or maybe dirt bikes. Also, with Heather's weight vs TM or SM, she could have been carried or even put onto a 4-wheeler. This is just my opinion but that stood out to me, like really stood out.

Hoping LE got something from the camera for trial purposes...but it doesn't seem as though they got anything to help find Heather, IMO. Surely they would have been all through the footage by now. I wish we knew if they saw the M's leaving without her, hence LE saying she was killed there. And if so, where else would she be except in the water? Hope it shows how long they were there. JMO

I think that camera shows everyone going to PTL but only the M's leaving...but that doesn't necessarily mean that HE would have to be in the water. She's very small and could have been on the floor board or in the tool box of SM's truck. JMO

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24823249/horry-county-police-explain-whats-nex

It was this article, after the arrests, when LE said no more searches were scheduled, but that could change if new tips came in. So that makes me think they ran out of places to search, based on info they had gathered. JMO
Gotcha. Thank you for finding that. I interpreted "no more searches SCHEDULED" as they had enough to charge and (they believe) convict the Moorers, and hopefully get one to talk, so they wouldn't be using their man hours for searching unless/until they needed to. That is just probably my cynical side doing the interpreting.

I think that camera shows everyone going to PTL but only the M's leaving...but that doesn't necessarily mean that HE would have to be in the water. She's very small and could have been on the floor board or in the tool box of SM's truck. JMO

Right but that may have been enough for kidnapping charges because she would not be voluntarily hiding in the vehicle.

Then when LE viewed other footage of other cameras or found other evidence like bloody clothes or something worse then that could be where the murder charges came from.

If we look back at the route that I said I think HE would have taken to the landing. I said she would take Forestbrook Rd to the end and then turn left at that light. At that light there is a Kangaroo gas station. FYI, they have a payphone and cameras!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't take a picture there but when I am back that way, hopefully tomorrow, i will!!!

I hope our locals in these cases know how valuable they are and how much the rest of us appreciate them.

Gotcha. Thank you for finding that. I interpreted "no more searches SCHEDULED" as they had enough to charge and (they believe) convict the Moorers, and hopefully get one to talk, so they wouldn't be using their man hours for searching unless/until they needed to. That is just probably my cynical side doing the interpreting.

Not to hammer the point, but I believe that if LE had clues as to where to search, they would not stop searching. Yes, as you said, I believe that they are hoping for a confession (not happening IMO) or someone who knows them comes up with new possible locales to examine. It is disappointing, IMO, that they are not searching, as it makes me believe they are at a loss as to where she could be, JMO.

I will start with the most disturbing thing that I noticed. When I came past the M's home to the end of the road, I could only turn right, as the property was marked. I stopped for a couple minutes and looked around and looked out by the electric substation and within a minute saw 4 ponds. Directly across from their home. The ponds are on hundreds of acres of land. There were areas you could see trucks used to get to the substation and then the areas that look like paths for 4-wheelers or maybe dirt bikes. Also, with Heather's weight vs TM or SM, she could have been carried or even put onto a 4-wheeler. This is just my opinion but that stood out to me, like really stood out.

We discussed the substation a bit in the PL. From google pics we noticed cameras on posts there. Very close to M's home.

Not to hammer the point, but I believe that if LE had clues as to where to search, they would not stop searching. Yes, as you said, I believe that they are hoping for a confession (not happening IMO) or someone who knows them comes up with new possible locales to examine. It is disappointing, IMO, that they are not searching, as it makes me believe they are at a loss as to where she could be, JMO.
BBM; I respectfully disagree. In my experience, if LE thinks another group will do the searching, (especially if they don't think they will need a body for conviction) they will save their budget for something else. (This is not a slam on LE, it actually very smart on their part). Maybe they really don't have any idea, or maybe they already see people looking in the right locations. My glass is half full today. Tomorrow it may be different.

I wonder if LE could prove she was thrown in the water by the timing of the video evidence.

Like suppose they have a time stamp on certain video shots of Heather and one other vehicle entering near PTL. Then shortly after only 1 vehicle leaves and there is time stamp video evidence of that vehicle arriving at the Ms home and never leaves again.

Would that be enough to prove Heather was most likely tossed in the river or buried close by the landing area. I suppose it depends on how good the video evidence is.

I thought LE said they did not have the M's on video? Or is that incorrect?

I wonder if LE could prove she was thrown in the water by the timing of the video evidence.

Like suppose they have a time stamp on certain video shots of Heather and one other vehicle entering near PTL. Then shortly after only 1 vehicle leaves and there is time stamp video evidence of that vehicle arriving at the Ms home and never leaves again.

Would that be enough to prove Heather was most likely tossed in the river or buried close by the landing area. I suppose it depends on how good the video evidence is.

The pics that I sent of the swampy area is the direct area around the landing. it is not likely that she was buried in that area anywhere. JMO. Its parking lot and swamp on one side and trailers (homes) on the other.

I have another picture that I took of an area, directly after you turn on the M's road after leaving PTL. This area has heavy machinery that looks like its been sitting there for some time, what looks like ponds and huge piles of gravel and dirt, acres and acres, possibly an older quarry site. I will attach one picture that I took. This also interested me!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307041229798.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=550/ry=400/

Here the bottoms are "dragged" but I'm thinking they wouldn't get 1ft without snagging a limb or some such. I'm thinking volunteer fishermen like we've said here before. Underwater cameras, sonar/radar and things like that would be essential in the search. That water is so black.

I have another picture that I took of an area, directly after you turn on the M's road after leaving PTL. This area has heavy machinery that looks like its been sitting there for some time, what looks like ponds and huge piles of gravel and dirt, acres and acres, possibly an older quarry site. I will attach one picture that I took. This also interested me!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...0140307041229798.JPG/ps=50/r=0/rx=550/ry=400/

Is that a gator in the photo????!!!!

OT/the wind outside is RIDICULOUS right now and my dog Baxter has been shaking like a leaf since I got home from work!

I hate to say it or even think it, but I also want Heather found... so if they did put her in the river maybe the wind + fast moving currents and rising waters will make it easier to locate her. I really wish she did run off to Thailand. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought LE said they did not have the M's on video? Or is that incorrect?

I am positive that it was said. I believe Sol Jimmy Richardson said it..maybe? I have searched high and low but I know that it was said.

I am positive that it was said. I believe Sol Jimmy Richardson said it..maybe? I have searched high and low but I know that it was said.

I thought they said they they don't have the "act"on video. But they do have surveillance.
Or that is how i understood it.
JMO

I agree. I'm trying to word this correctly, but the only way I know to say it is that LE is not going to "waste" their time or money. Not that looking for Heather is a waste of these things by any means, but they've searched the main areas of interest multiple times and they needs tips on where else to search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they said they they don't have the "act"on video. But they do have surveillance.
Or that is how i understood it.
JMO

This is exactly how I understood it too. No "smoking gun" in murder on video but they do have surveillance of the Ms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche