SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_66cc6880-a9eb-11e3-926a-0017a43b2370.html

"Police further said in the report there was some sort of meat lying on the kitchen island and that it had aged for some time. Cooked potatoes were also on the counter top and had begun to mold."

for some reason this "meat" lying on the kitchen island reminds me of the garbage in Casey Anthony's car. Remember the father thought it was a dead body and when he opened the trunk it was a trash bag with some left over pizza, etc...hmmm

Whew! I just caught up.

I think some of things the defense will bring up are:

-Perhaps both TM and SM's lawyers will say the other person did the killing, that their client did not now it was going to happen
-TM's lawyer might bring up her disabled foot
-Social media = Show posts online to say there was a mob who put pressure on LE to arrest them
-Bring up the arrests of the 2 people for interfering in the case. Did they plant evidence?
-Also bring up the tip tent, were tips received that were not sent to LE b/c they didn't point to the M's?

It's a good thing they don't have a dream team.

BBM

I fear this. I understand the SC law, but I fear how a jury will see it. If the defense argues that their client is also a victim, how will that play with the jury? I can only hope and think that the prosecution will see that coming and will have the evidence to refute that. :please:

I believe that earlier in this thread when this was first mentioned, someone posted that this particular SM is a DIFFERENT person.

IIRC there is another SM that is unrelated to this case. Poor guy. :(

That information is correct. I did the web admin for tammysmagicalvacations.com for free as a personal favor to Tammy. The only reason my work email address is on there was because I paid for the domain registration through Paypal. My employer has nothing to do with Tammy or Disney.

June Sisemore

Thank you! Welcome and I hope you stick around. We're really not as bad as we seem. :)

Here's a GREAT link to the newest article about the X on the back of Terry Elvis' business door.

Elvis said he had three friends call about 10 a.m. Thursday to tell him there was a video posted on a Facebook page called “Call Da PO PO HO” that showed the back of his business that was liked by a page called “Sidney and Tammy Moorer are innocent.”

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...ily-calls-police-reporting.html#storylink=cpy

LE needs to get on this black Jeep! How many times has it come up now? And how many can be registered in MB? These yahoos may be totally unrelated to the Moorer's. . .or not. But they seem bold and the situation can only escalate. MOO

Speaking about "where is Heather?" I had an unusual thought that hit me like a ton of bricks last night. I need to research some more before I'm ready to share though. Give me an hour. . .or several.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_66cc6880-a9eb-11e3-926a-0017a43b2370.html

"Police further said in the report there was some sort of meat lying on the kitchen island and that it had aged for some time. Cooked potatoes were also on the counter top and had begun to mold."

for some reason this "meat" lying on the kitchen island reminds me of the garbage in Casey Anthony's car. Remember the father thought it was a dead body and when he opened the trunk it was a trash bag with some left over pizza, etc...hmmm

Big difference IMOO. The smell of human decomp was smelled in ca s car.

Meat was actually seen and smelled by LE in the M 's kitchen.
:moo:

The only time I can recall having spoiled meat and not knowing it was when my cats managed to unplug my chest freezer. I smelled an odor in the basement but couldn't find where it was at first. All I can say is that's some nasty odor!! I opened that chest freezer and started gagging. I can't imagine it being on the kitchen counter and not noticing it. Potatoes...not sure why they were cooked, but the meat wasn't. Doesn't add up right to me. I've had cooked potatoes in the fridge but no idea how long it would take to mold as they don't last long enough around my house. Sitting out on a counter...again, no idea. I might have to do an experiment and see! :D Maybe just a small bowl of them, and pray the police don't show up during that time or you all will have to be my witnesses! :D

I can only think that they got so paranoid and knew what was coming possibly that they didn't venture out of the master bedroom for quite a while except when needed. That would be since possibly a few days after Heather went missing. People hide even in their own homes when they have done wrong. Worrying if they have been found out. That's what I think they were doing especially with the "living the life" in Fl, CA, Vegas etc...Sidney running marathons. They got freaked as to when their actions were going to catch up with them. They kept all the kids close. Their actions were fed by guilt. jmo

I do think the house wasn't that clean before that and it added to what was described. Bad marriage or just two people who didn't care about dirt because they were busy being who they wanted to be, not in reality though. again, jmo

I have to wonder, with SM's "blorange" hair, if they were preparing to flee. Has this crossed anyone else's mind?

Good memory. Im not sure if this is where you were heading but I am just wondering if the M's purposely put out that food to rot to cover or mask the odor of what they may have done to Heather?

If the Ms had the house to themselves for a night then they may have tried to get rid of evidence which left a horrble odor in the house. If they found that they could not remove that odor, then they may have purposely left out food to claim that was the source of the odor.

When Casey had that old pizza box in the trunk along with other trash, I always felt Casey purposely threw it back there to mask or coverup the odor of when the child was placed back there.

There are certain odors that are very tough to get rid of especially if liquid gets absorbed into a carpet or hardwood floor or something. Even after cleaning a very bad odor can get absorbed literally into the walls and furniture and even the ceilings.

I once burned something in the oven and for days and days I could not air out the house. I even noticed when I sat on the couch the padding in the couch must have absorbed smoke because the odor was stronger as soon as I plopped down. For odors worse than smoke, it would get absorbed into any porous material like those ceiliings with that spray on white chunks and walls made of sheet rock and even hard wood floors where cracks could absorb a liquid.

It all makes me wonder if it was done on purpose to mask a bad odor they caused.

Good thinking guys. It's horrid to think that there were very deliberate reasons for the unsanitary conditions of the house, but the theory makes complete sense. Calculated and well planned. Sophisticated and savvy, whilst being misconceived at the same time. By misconceived, I mean that this attempt at "masking" if true, wouldn't be difficult to uncover by LE.

I own a business on the same row of buildings that TE does so I can shed some light on the ridiculous discussion regarding front, back, and side doors.

The businesses open out(front) onto Howard ave. the back door opens up into a smaller street/alley/parking area. TE and many of us business owners park out back behind our businesses. HOWEVER, we don't use those back doors as they are only for the residents who own/rent/live above the business. These are commercial town homes on the ground floor with a residence above. Inside of our business is a back door which we COULD use in case of emergency. TE nor myself or most others don't use this interior back door because it opens into a foyer which is used by the residence above.

In other words, if you went around the back and opened the back door, you wouldn't then be in the business. You'd be in a foyer with two doors. One door would lead upstairs to the residence and the other door would open into the business.

Finally, TE as well as many of the rest of us business owners park in the rear, gather our stuff and walk around between the two rows of town homes leading out into Howard ave to go I to our businesses. If we were to go into the rear door, we'd be encroaching into the renters space/foyer.

Hope that is as clear as mud....

Thank you for this great explanation. Only question I have is which back door had the red X on it?

First of all, Good Morning everyone.
Today is Friday, March 14, 2014. The last business day before the Ms are set to appear in court.

Whew! I just caught up.

BBM

I fear this. I understand the SC law, but I fear how a jury will see it. If the defense argues that their client is also a victim, how will that play with the jury? I can only hope and think that the prosecution will see that coming and will have the evidence to refute that. :please:

IIRC there is another SM that is unrelated to this case. Poor guy. :(

Thank you! Welcome and I hope you stick around. We're really not as bad as we seem. :)

LE needs to get on this black Jeep! How many times has it come up now? And how many can be registered in MB? These yahoos may be totally unrelated to the Moorer's. . .or not. But they seem bold and the situation can only escalate. MOO

Speaking about "where is Heather?" I had an unusual thought that hit me like a ton of bricks last night. I need to research some more before I'm ready to share though. Give me an hour. . .or several.

I also fear this.

I am not sure if it has been stated if they will be tried together or separately.

If they are tried separately, I would think that any competent defense attorney could get them off.

Lets face if. If there were two people there, the only way we will know beyond a reasonable doubt if they both *equally* participated is through a confession. And I don't see that happening.

Therefore each defense is going to try and put the blame on the other. And unfortunately, that is enough cause in and of itself to find reasonable doubt.

The defense attorneys don't have to prove their clients innocent, they just have to prove 'reasonable doubt'.

Maybe that's why (so far) it isn't a death penalty case. Maybe LE has a good idea of who committed the actual offense and how it happened, but can show that even though they may not particularly know who's hand 'did the deed', but they were both knowledgeable of what was about to happen to our beloved Heather.

To me, it makes sense. I feel a jury would be less likely to sentence one or both of them to death not knowing who actually took her life, but would be more inclined to hand down a sentence of at least 30 years knowing they both conspired in the plot.

This is why I hope what ever evidence LE has is solid as a rock.

Since we don't have Heather home, I think the only thing that could break my heart worse is seeing one or both of these (insert one of many explicatives here) walk away from this, free.

IMO, anything short of bringing Heather home and laying her to rest peacefully is unsatisfactory. And (god forbid if they hold out for that long) I hope its taken into consideration during the sentencing phase of this trial.

Please give us Heather back...

-Restless in Horry County

-JL

PS. This black jeep seems to be a reoccurring vehicle. With as much community support behind the Elvis's, I don't think it will be long before they pinpoint it. And I think they owner of the jeep isn't very bright (I won't go into why I think this), therefore I think that narrows down the field somewhat. IMO, whoever runs the TM and SM are innocent FB page, and the owner of this mysterious black jeep are either closely acquainted, related, or one in the same. I don't think LE will have to look too overly hard to figure out who this person is. In fact, they may already be on LE's radar...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Where is Heather??? Thinking of her family today and hoping they are staying strong xoxo

I think some of things the defense will bring up are:

-Perhaps both TM and SM's lawyers will say the other person did the killing, that their client did not now it was going to happen
-TM's lawyer might bring up her disabled foot
-Social media = Show posts online to say there was a mob who put pressure on LE to arrest them
-Bring up the arrests of the 2 people for interfering in the case. Did they plant evidence?
-Also bring up the tip tent, were tips received that were not sent to LE b/c they didn't point to the M's?

It's a good thing they don't have a dream team.

Agree and hope so because that isn't much. They will probably blame each other.

TM's foot was good enough to go on back to back trips that were the book ends to the murder,run around in the middle of the night exposing herself as well as the fact that she posted comments about going to "the farm" shooting. And thank goodness TM posted about going out for a run. That foot wouldn't keep her from being able to kill someone.

Social media....LE said that social media HELPED them keep tabs on the M's and has never said that a "mob" put pressure on them. The M's supporters are currently bashing and stalking TE 24/7 not to mention TM's angry rants and posting pics of SM with his gun and TM's aunt commenting that SM needs to strap on his gun and take care of this. Can't forget the pm's from SM to HE. Social media will come back to bite them if they decide to go there.

The 2 arrested for interfering...they will absolutely throw this out there and then they'll be reminded of TM's father chasing searchers with a stick and threatening to bash their heads in as well as TM and SM's obstruction charges.

Were tips received that were not sent to LE b/c they didn't point to the M's?
There would be no way to prove this.

The dream team would have their work cut out for them. TM's behavior alone, after 12/18, screams GUILTY and will be put on display beside the video and potential DNA evidence. And then there is the condition of the home as well as guns being out in the open where they should not have been. I'm not sure if the financial charges can or will be mentioned but the list of wrong doing is very,very long.

Thank you for this great explanation. Only question I have is which back door had the red X on it?

The X could only have been on the exterior back door, unless the perps had a key to that door and were able to let themselves in to paint it on the interior back door. Generally only TE, his landlord, or any upstairs tenant would have that key.

Evidently I do not know how to multi quote or that button isn't working for me. I agree that the X is the bigger issue.

However, if you are familiar with Madea, the profile pic used as the FB page Call DA PO PO Ho. IMO it does serve as a threat when combined with the video. The quote that is used by Madea's character in the plays and movies is implying to say call the police, I don't care. I'm going to do commit this crime anyway.

Furthermore the relation to the video and the X is that is what prompted TE to go out that door, and that is when he noticed the X, according to the earlier MSM report.

I want to say more, because I don't understand the scrutiny and take TE at his word, but this may all be modsnipped anyway, and I don't want a TO. :please:

I hope this makes sense because I am quite ill right now (high blood sugar) and having a very hard time forming thoughts and sentences. Ignore me if it doesn't.

Thanks for this info. The name of the website it was posted on confused me so this information put that into context. I agree that the video coupled with which website/page it was uploaded to equate to a threat. The X just furthers the point.
PS Hope you are feeling better cluedin :)

I have also wondered if the messy home was on purpose to make it seemingly impossible to find something important, and the rotting food meant as a purposeful diversion to mask some other odor in their home. I do remember, several years back, that cell companies do keep text records for a certain amount of years and don't know why that would have changed from then to now, if not improved upon. You didn't have to have the actual phone either, it was housed differently within the cell company. I also know that with these new smart phones, if set to do so, every so often backs up your text messages and contacts, etc.. I would hope with the various agencies involved in this investigation, that they certainly have the proper authority to obtain the necessary info to prove their case with the Ms. JMO. I don't think this police agency would just flippantly arrest them without the proper way to follow through on the charges. All JMO.

I doubt it matters because whoever put that X there probably wasn't aware of the foyer/residence adjoining/shared door. They probably made an assumption based on the location of the door (& obviously they were not the only ones) that it was the primary door Mr. Elvis used to enter his place of business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I read that - I had the same thought. Did they leave meat out INTENTIONALLY to create a smell....."

The X could only have been on the exterior back door, unless the perps had a key to that door and were able to let themselves in to paint it on the interior back door. Generally only TE, his landlord, or any upstairs tenant would have that key.

And just like many people on here assumed the back door went directly into his business ---- any other person could assume the same thing (not knowing that it is actually for the people who live upstairs).

First of all, Good Morning everyone.
Today is Friday, March 14, 2014. The last business day before the Ms are set to appear in court.

I also fear this.

I am not sure if it has been stated if they will be tried together or separately.

If they are tried separately, I would think that any competent defense attorney could get them off.

Lets face if. If there were two people there, the only way we will know beyond a reasonable doubt if they both *equally* participated is through a confession. And I don't see that happening.

Therefore each defense is going to try and put the blame on the other. And unfortunately, that is enough cause in and of itself to find reasonable doubt.

The defense attorneys don't have to prove their clients innocent, they just have to prove 'reasonable doubt'.

Maybe that's why (so far) it isn't a death penalty case. Maybe LE has a good idea of who committed the actual offense and how it happened, but can show that even though they may not particularly know who's hand 'did the deed', but they were both knowledgeable of what was about to happen to our beloved Heather.

To me, it makes sense. I feel a jury would be less likely to sentence one or both of them to death not knowing who actually took her life, but would be more inclined to hand down a sentence of at least 30 years knowing they both conspired in the plot.

This is why I hope what ever evidence LE has is solid as a rock.

Since we don't have Heather home, I think the only thing that could break my heart worse is seeing one or both of these (insert one of many explicatives here) walk away from this, free.

IMO, anything short of bringing Heather home and laying her to rest peacefully is unsatisfactory. And (god forbid if they hold out for that long) I hope its taken into consideration during the sentencing phase of this trial.

Please give us Heather back...

-Restless in Horry County

-JL

PS. This black jeep seems to be a reoccurring vehicle. With as much community support behind the Elvis's, I don't think it will be long before they pinpoint it. And I think they owner of the jeep isn't very bright (I won't go into why I think this), therefore I think that narrows down the field somewhat. IMO, whoever runs the TM and SM are innocent FB page, and the owner of this mysterious black jeep are either closely acquainted, related, or one in the same. I don't think LE will have to look too overly hard to figure out who this person is. In fact, they may already be on LE's radar...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I think they will be tried separately. I don't think they will have one murder trial for 2 people....Does that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial