SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they were heading toward Georgetown en route to someplace else? Are there other towns past that one?

Maybe they were heading toward Georgetown en route to someplace else? Are there other towns past that one?

Georgetown is en route to Charleston, and from there you can jump on an interstate and go anywhere. Here in MB it's an hour or more in any of three directions to even get to an interstate.

I am in no way supporting the Moorer's, but am really surprised by how many people think it's so terrible to have children out late on a school night. I've been guilty of this myself; fortunately no one saw fit to report me to DSS for this ;)

JMO

One interesting point about Georgetown, Brittanee Drexel's phone's last ping was south of Georgetown, near the Pole Yard Landing and the area where the RSO lived at the time.

Georgetown is en route to Charleston, and from there you can jump on an interstate and go anywhere. Here in MB it's an hour or more in any of three directions to even get to an interstate.

I am in no way supporting the Moorer's, but am really surprised by how many people think it's so terrible to have children out late on a school night. I've been guilty of this myself; fortunately no one saw fit to report me to DSS for this ;)

JMO

If they were home-schooled...maybe they kept odd hours. I don't find it a big deal that they were out, or which way they were driving, but JMO.

Something keeps bugging me.

I think LE must have used location data from TM/SM's phones to find the security videos that led to the Indecent Exposure charges. It doesn't seem feasible that LE just happened to find that evidence by watching the footage from every single security camera that was in operation in Horry County that night.

So why isn't that location data showing LE where Heather's body is? If the Ms weren't smart enough to leave their phones at home that night, how were they smart enough to hide Heather without their phone signals pointing a big flashing arrow at the spot where they dumped her?

I agree that's a possibility, but there's also the possibility that the M's took pictures on their phones during the IE incidents and their phones geotagged the photos. They may have sent those photos out to others, and LE eventually got their hands on them. There is more to this but I can't really delve into it because it's rumor from social media.

I agree that's a possibility, but there's also the possibility that the M's took pictures on their phones during the IE incidents and their phones geotagged the photos. They may have sent those photos out to others, and LE eventually got their hands on them. There is more to this but I can't really delve into it because it's rumor from social media.

I agree!

OT but that is such a strikingly beautiful little girl in your picture!

Isn't it? Too bad that gorgeous baby never had a chance in this life with such awful <Mod Snip> parents.

I think LE must have used location data from TM/SM's phones to find the security videos that led to the Indecent Exposure charges. It doesn't seem feasible that LE just happened to find that evidence by watching the footage from every single security camera that was in operation in Horry County that night.

So why isn't that location data showing LE where Heather's body is? If the Ms weren't smart enough to leave their phones at home that night, how were they smart enough to hide Heather without their phone signals pointing a big flashing arrow at the spot where they dumped her?

Because they put her in the river. I do't think they would transport her when the river was right there. JMO

Hi, everyone! I mostly just lurk here, but I felt the need to post today. We traveled to Pawleys Island from Charleston (heading north on hwy 17) this morning and noticed what appeared to be a search party near Hopsewee Plantation by the Santee river. This area is on the north end of the Francis Marion forest in between McClellanville and Georgetown.

I sure do hope this is for Heather and today is the day she comes home!

Hi, everyone! I mostly just lurk here, but I felt the need to post today. We traveled to Pawleys Island from Charleston (heading north on hwy 17) this morning and noticed what appeared to be a search party near Hopsewee Plantation by the Santee river. This area is on the north end of the Francis Marion forest in between McClellanville and Georgetown.

I sure do hope this is for Heather and today is that day she comes home!

That's also the area where BD's phone pinged last. The Pole Yard Landing is right across from Hopsewee. This is so strange to me that I just posted about this very same thing. I pray with with that today will be the day!

I sure do hope this is for Heather and today is that day she comes home!

I sure hope so, thank you for this!

Just a Reminder...

Sleuthing TM, or SM's parents and posting info about them here is not allowed.

:tyou:

OkieGranny, until your Photobucket bandwidth clears up, I would highly recommend http://imgur.com. You can make an account to share multiple albums (batch upload, same deal as photobucket) and you do not need to register for a one-time upload of albums or single images.

Also, thank you for all you do! :loveyou:

OkieGranny, until your Photobucket bandwidth clears up, I would highly recommend http://imgur.com. You can make an account to share multiple albums (batch upload, same deal as photobucket) and you do not need to register for a one-time upload of albums or single images.

Also, thank you for all you do! :loveyou:

Oh, thanks! Will definitely look into that. I've been wanting to figure out some other way to share images, because this bandwidth thing has just completely hobbled me.

:loveyou:

Judging from LE's behavior only, I'm going to guess that both IE's happened before PTL. The M's may have left their phones at home or turned them off when they went to PTL. OR the M's phones went to PTL and then home.

So I see two possible scenarios here. . .they put HE in the river at PTL or somewhere between PTL and their home. . .or they took her home and hid her at a later time. :sigh:

I own a business on the same row of buildings that TE does so I can shed some light on the ridiculous discussion regarding front, back, and side doors.

The businesses open out(front) onto Howard ave. the back door opens up into a smaller street/alley/parking area. TE and many of us business owners park out back behind our businesses. HOWEVER, we don't use those back doors as they are only for the residents who own/rent/live above the business. These are commercial town homes on the ground floor with a residence above. Inside of our business is a back door which we COULD use in case of emergency. TE nor myself or most others don't use this interior back door because it opens into a foyer which is used by the residence above.

In other words, if you went around the back and opened the back door, you wouldn't then be in the business. You'd be in a foyer with two doors. One door would lead upstairs to the residence and the other door would open into the business.

Finally, TE as well as many of the rest of us business owners park in the rear, gather our stuff and walk around between the two rows of town homes leading out into Howard ave to go I to our businesses. If we were to go into the rear door, we'd be encroaching into the renters space/foyer.

Hope that is as clear as mud....

Do you happen to know if the X was supposed to be on the exterior door of the building or it was on Mr. Elvis' interior door in the foyer? I'm asking because to me if it was on the interior door then it seems that these people are quite bold. This means they actually had to enter the building. Also it would give weight to Mr Elvis' thought that he was the target of the X. This wouldn't seem like it was just a case of graffiti then to me.

Concerning the two reports filed by the M's, I've always thought they were fabricated.

I also questioned the timing of GT incident.

What credible reason would they have to be driving there at that time? Will be interesting to know if that ever comes out in the trial.

Also, if shots were actually fired out of a car window along the highway, I don't think it would be impossible to find shell casings.

In regards to the second incident, there should have been some video captured as there are several cameras on adjacent buildings IIRC and at TGIF's where the incident took place.

But, I guess it's all a mute point anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members