SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't one of the tweeters at the hearing say something about how evidence shows vehicles (as in plural) leaving the Moorer residence at the time HE was at/going to PTL. I am pretty sure I read vehicles.

I have to laugh a little, the Moorer's, complained so much to police about the threats, that in the end, they will remain safely in jail. hehehehe On a serious note, glad they will stay in jail for their children's sake.

Hopefully WMBF will have a better presentation at 4:30. That was pitiful. We already have far more information on WS.

OMG... Good point!

without a passport...she (TM) could not have gone on some of those cruises to out of country places!

Lies! Lies! Lies! No surprise... (But kinda alarming...)

:what:

Does SM have a passport?

JMO

There is a card, sorta like a drivers license, that you can get so that you can go on cruises w/o having to get a full passport. I looked up this info at the BMV for a cruise we were going to go on.

Again, no matter where the cruise goes, if it is "closed loop" aka: starting in US and ending in US, then a US citizen CAN still go without a passport...

True. My family just went on a cruise and did not need passports. We only needed ID's and BCerts.

Meghan Miller ‏@MeghanMillerTV 14m
Just talked to Sidney’s attorney - says he doesn’t think state will pursue death penalty. #findheather

You DO NOT need a passport to cruise so long as as you start and end in the se US port even if you stop in a foreign country . Some foreign countries require a passport to enter their country. This is directly from the US govt website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is correct from the government standpoint however, it can also vary from cruise line to cruise line. We cruise frequently and on a recent cruise that embarked and disembarked at the same US port, we witnessed a woman who was refused boarding because she did not have a passport. She repeatedly stated that she had all of the proper paperwork that was needed based on what she had been told but even the supervisors wouldn't let her board without a passport as they stated that was their policy. So, while it is true on the US government's part, it can vary from cruise line to cruise line.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Here is the timeline that the prosecution presented of Dec. 18:

1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes

1:44 Heather calls (person unidentified) who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.

2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.

3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone with no response.

3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney's phone and has a 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather's phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.

3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney's phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..

Her phone data ends at that point. 3:41 am.

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

JMO, but perhaps they made a concerted effort to show the utmost restraint, as a reflection of Heather, in the face of such difficult conditions.

It's expected of them, and I know I would be hard-pressed not to as a parent seeking answers from the alleged murderer of my daughter whose body has yet to be recovered - and I am mere feet away from them!

The Elvis' instead obeyed the rules of courtroom decorum. as did their supporters, proving all those who predicted the opposite wrong.

This is a general statement, and I for one, am proud of them. As is the Sierra LaMar case, it just goes to show you that it can be done. Silent strength. Honestly, I don't know how they do it. They are TRULY amazing people!

:twocents:

#JusticeForHeather made some major progression today. I continue to :praying: for answers so she may #RestInPeace

#FindHeather

I think it would be difficult to remain silent, but in most cases like this, the audience is admonished prior to the start of the case that any outbursts would be considered contempt of court, and would subject the person to jail time. In my state, that could be 30 days.

As much as it hurts to say, IMO, they took HE's body back with them from PTL. 6 minutes is not enough time to do anything. They then had 2 months to do something with her....and that makes me really sad. They could have taken her anywhere. :(

Sorry about that ... that pic of the texts is so blurry. I updated it to 1:35 in the transcription. Thank you!!

I thought Heather was still on her date up until 2:00 a.m. at least.
Her date claimed he dropped her off at her apartment between 2:00-2:30 a.m.

Later, LE put out a statement that they believe the date was mistaken about the time that he dropped Heather off. LE decided the time was earlier.

What's up with that?

Now, there's a 1:35 a.m. call from a phone booth (on December 17th?).

Someone better get the facts straight for a trial.

Your answer to question number 1. Per Marshall Staton's twitter account "Ford f150 2013 w/ very specific details (82 in sc) belonging to the moorers spotted on video. All excluded but the moorers on vid per prosec"

https://twitter.com/marshall_staton

Posted roughly one hour ago.

This just specifies one vehicle. IMO we can't assume both TM and SM were in the vehicle, we only can assume no one who was NOT a Moorer was in the vehicle. The phone call log times leave room for the possibility that SM was at a payphone when TM arrived at PTL.

I personally want to thank all of you here for being so AWESOME!!

And, Justice4Heather for giving us those wonderful screenshots of the surveillance video at the home @PTL, citing where the payphone was and thanks to possibly CVS for building a store near the M's home and having cameras.

Ditto!
Thank you to all who kept us in the loop!
:yourock:

There is a card, sorta like a drivers license, that you can get so that you can go on cruises w/o having to get a full passport. I looked up this info at the BMV for a cruise we were going to go on.

We did that too, but were told that if we had to fly back to the US for an emergency or whatever, we would need a passport for the airline.

I thought Heather was still on her date up until 2:00 a.m. at least.
Her date claimed he dropped her off at her apartment between 2:00-2:30 a.m.

Later, LE put out a statement that they believe the date was mistaken about the time that he dropped Heather off. LE decided the time was earlier.

What's up with that?

Now, there's a 1:35 a.m. call from a phone booth (on December 17th?).

Someone better get the facts straight for a trial.
I thought she called her friend to discuss SM's call around 2am. She surely wouldn't have done that on a date. I see now it was 1:44.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98