SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is TM wearing body armor? Pic says "extreme" on whatever that is under her striped top. If that is just her civilian clothes, wow.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

civilian body armor? could you blame her, lol...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I couldn't open the link so I went to myrtlebeachonline and could not find a pic or mention of Tzm rearing a Mickey tie. I also cannot find any mention anywhere of this six month alleged control of SM including handcuffing him to bed. Can someone please post links to where this information is coming from so we do not have misinformation on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Xa0ZG.AuSt.78.jpeg

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/17/4102373/moorers-bond-denied.html

Is TM wearing body armor? Pic says "extreme" on whatever that is under her striped top. If that is just her civilian clothes, wow.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Yeah, it looks like they're wearing bulletproof vests. There is a brand called xtreme.

LE stated Kidnapping can mean not allowing someone to leave....the truck may have pulled behind the back of her car- facing the water- effectively blocking her car in? Or someone had ahold of her before she was killed?

What I am saying is, LE says she was killed at PTL. Now posters are speculating that they grabbed Heather into their vehicle, and drove off.

Gotcha;. I put the kidnapping description in that LE used; i.e: meaning she could not leave from PTL

Looking through the pictures I'm appalled and sickened to see particular particular people in the courtroom. Why? Who would subject them to this? I don't understand.

Ditto.

BBM-- The statement was in the arrest warrants.

According to newly-obtained arrest warrants for Tammy and Sidney Moorer, the HCPD states there is probable cause to believe that they kidnapped Heather Elvis and murdered her at Peachtree Boat Landing on December 18, 2013.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/24804641/hcpd-couple-to-be-charged-with-murder-of-heather-elvis

As much as I hate to say it, I am really beginning to think she was hit with the truck. If she got out of the car, and let's say TM was driving. Heather wouldn't be able to see who was in the driver seat with the headlights on. Out of rage, I could see TM gunning it and running her over. Yes, I think SM was in passenger seat.

Kidnapping, perhaps, since that would mean Heather could not leave on her own. She also may have possibly died right there.

Scoop her up and put her in the truck bed? :waitasec:

Today's hearing sure did tighten up that timeline, so this could all happen very quickly. :twocents:

I think the thing that caught my attention the most was the solicitor talking about how SM had stated that he and TM were in an agreement that (during a SIX MONTH period):

She would go to work with SM.
She had control of all his social media.
She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

That seemed just CRAZY!

That is a new level of crazy. If you have to HANDCUFF your man to the bed at night so that he won't leave the house and cheat on you, you don't need to worry about the women he's having an affair with, you need to kick him to the curb.

maybe the $5000 withdrawal was to fix body damage. to the truck. :(

ETA. he's a welder. he doubtfully woulda needed $5grand.. my son welds and has gotten more than a few dents outta his truck. close examination would expose that damage had been repaired....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think the thing that caught my attention the most was the solicitor talking about how SM had stated that he and TM were in an agreement that (during a SIX MONTH period):

She would go to work with SM.
She had control of all his social media.
She had control of his cell phone - and had passcoded it to he couldn't get into it.
That he was handcuffed to the bed at night (willingly) so he wouldn't leave the home.

That seemed just CRAZY!

OMG! That is the most insane stuff I have ever heard.

I couldn't open the link so I went to myrtlebeachonline and could not find a pic or mention of Tzm rearing a Mickey tie. I also cannot find any mention anywhere of this six month alleged control of SM including handcuffing him to bed. Can someone please post links to where this information is coming from so we do not have misinformation on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM--Yes, a link would be helpful

That is a new level of crazy. If you have to HANDCUFF your man to the bed at night so that he won't leave the house and cheat on you, you don't need to worry about the women he's having an affair with, you need to kick him to the curb.

Wonder if SM was wearing handcuffs on the trip to PTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member