SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those photos (with the guns) were shown to show, along with TM's text and FB rants, that they could be dangerous to the community. They did not indicate when the photos were taken - but used it along with the texts and rants as indicators of their recent behaviour.

One of the news stations reported that the gun pic was taken after 12/18.

BBM Now we know how TM was getting the Florida resident discounts at Disney!

I had to provide multiple proofs of address, I wonder how they pulled that off. I suspected as much, having the FL discount...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

i thought the text from sm to ac was telling ac that tm was hitting the bottle and that he okay...clean-up here - screwed her over...also he was looking for his family...JMO

Oh no, I hope I did not mis-remember that. I will clean it up if I was wrong.

I think his tie is a sign to her, telling her without telling her he isn't talking and hasn't turned on her. Just my opinion. Disney seemed to be "their" thing.

I think that A. He only owned Disney ties and had nothing else to choose from and B. Attorneys try to make their clients look as "innocent" as possible, and this was a great way to do it. (In their minds)

SM is not going to fare very well in prison, IMO.

Nah! He will do just fine in prison. I'm sure he will be able to find someone just as controlling to take care of him. :)

Re the passports - yeah TM posted on Disboards that they didn't have their passports yet but anyone following the missing Malaysian flight now knows exactly how easy it is to purchase a bogus passport that's good enough to get through airport security. It's alot faster to get a fake passport with a bogus name as opposed to a real government issued passport. As far as the FL resident id is concerned, that's easy peasy, just as easy as a HS kid getting a fake id to go clubbing. Every major city has experts on making them. Organized crime makes a killing off of these things. What I'm wondering is if the FL resident ids were actually real or were they fake? If they were fake, knowing how old Tammy and Sidney are (far cry from a HS kid trying to get a fake id), that would make me wonder about other bogus ids they could have in their names. If they both obtained FL ids to save money on Disney or other vacay spots in FL, then they were trying to cut corners for money. If that's the case, could or would they have tried to cut corners in SC where they lived, and if so, what kind of fake ids would help them do that?

Said that Heather was crazy and that TM is a drunk and that is all I can remember right now.

I think that SM was referring to TM acting crazy and needing to sober up.

I don't think he was talking about Heather.

*ALL* phone data ended on Heather's phone, is what I'm reading in various MSM articles from today. I take that to mean no further calls, texts, or pings from her phone after 3:41am. IMO, the earlier statements of phone activity between 2:00am and 6:00am were a vague window of time put forth by LE, not wanting to give away too much info too soon.

It sounds like Heather's phone was destroyed or disabled at 3:41am, and any reference to phone activity after that would be from SM/TM's phone data. I could be wrong, so this is JMO.

BBM Now we know how TM was getting the Florida resident discounts at Disney!

She also mentioned military discounts on the Disboards... ?

Thanks to Hoppy's photos, we know where the financial discrepancies probably came from! Also TM's sly winking comment about SM being a great cook!

Am still confused...were the texts to Heather with the threats on the night she was murdered? Or November 1st?? What happened on November 1st? iMO, much more damaging if they were the night of the murder, as I thought.

Since HE and SM were supposedly over in November, but in December this whole thing blows up, something had to have happened. I'm wondering it things came to a head on their recent trip to Disney in CA. All this happened right after they got back. And HE called her friend to tell her that SM said he was leaving TM and wanted her back. So what if that had happened on the way back from Disney in CA and when they got back, TM convinced SM he owed her and convinced him to get HE out to PTL to "talk." And yet the whole time TM knew what she as going to do to HE when she got her hands on her. JMO

Moorer Bond Hearing

For some reason - 2 photos didn't upload - not sure which 2 they were. Ugh!

thanks for the photos again...yeah tm giving u the evil eye there

and the look on tm's family leaving especially the one woman with her hands over her face spells guilty to me

also, tm herself looks like she had a flashback moment, the photo where she is putting her hands over her mouth and looks like she is starting to cry- very telling

*ALL* phone data ended on Heather's phone, is what I'm reading in various MSM articles from today. I take that to mean no further calls, texts, or pings from her phone after 3:41am. IMO, the earlier statements of phone activity between 2:00am and 6:00am were a vague window of time put forth by LE, not wanting to give away too much info too soon.

It sounds like Heather's phone was destroyed or disabled at 3:41am, and any reference to phone activity after that would be from SM/TM's phone data. I could be wrong, so this is JMO.

(respectfully snipped by me)

Yes. That is exactly what was said. Heather's phone just went *poof*

Am still confused...were the texts to Heather with the threats on the night she was murdered? Or November 1st?? What happened on November 1st? iMO, much more damaging if they were the night of the murder, as I thought.

The texts from Tammy to Heather are from Nov 1st and (I believe) Nov 5 or 6. It's been said Tammy found out about their relationship on Halloween, so this was allegedly in response to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth