SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(• 1:35am: SM called Heather from a pay phone; the call lasted 4.83 minutes) is it possible to be able to leave a voice mail message of that duration?

(• 7:00pm: TE repeatedly tried to call Heather, but her phone went directly to voice mail) will a phone go to vocie mail if it's been broken or the battery removed (or otherwise disabled)?

I would say, no - you cannot leave a 5 minute voicemail without making multiple calls.

And yes - at least with an iPhone (which I don't think she had, but still), if the phone is off or battery removed, it goes straight to voicemail. I know because mine was stolen over Christmas and I kept trying to call the thief to troll him/her. As soon as the Find My iPhone app indicated the phone was no longer online, my calls went straight to voicemail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hoppy, if you get some time, could you go to the Who is satmai FB page and read their notes from the hearing to determine if they are correct? Lots of interesting stuff there.

Kind of OT....

For some reason - that guy made me think of the guy who plays Grumpy on the ABC series OUAT. It made me think of Heather as sweet snow white....

Wasn't the guy holding the tee shirt GS? It also looked like BB was standing in front of him. Not disagreeing with you, hoppy, just wondering if I have the correct person in mind. =)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have a thought, but it may not make any sense. I'm going to give it a shot anyway, so bear with me because it's hard for me to put my thoughts in words. Anyway, could it be possible it went down this way:
-Sidney calls Heather from home and he tells her he is leaving Tammy.
-Heather calls BW upset about the conversation.
-Sidney walks from his home to the pay phone (idk if it is close enough).
-He calls Heather from the pay phone and tells her he left the house/Tammy took his phone and keys, whatever, and he asks her to come pick him up from the pay phone.
-She agrees and picks him up.
-For whatever reason they go to PTL. Maybe to talk, maybe that was their spot, maybe Sidney just asked her to go there.
-When they get there, Sidney won't let her go (kidnapping charges), and shoots her, strangles her, however he did it.
-Tammy is at the house waiting on the phone call from Sidney.
-Once he does what he set out to do, he uses Heather's phone to call the pay phone (maybe for an alibi) for whatever reason.
-Then uses Heather's phone to call his own phone and tell Tammy to come pick him up.
-Sidney then destroys the phone (data ending).
-He waits for Tammy to get there and they dispose of Heather, or put her body in the truck to dispose of later.
-They then go home. This would be why the cameras caught the truck coming and going in such a short amount of time.
I'm just trying to make sense of anything that happened that night. Sorry if it makes no sense.

Was it stated in the bond hearing if TM happened to be with SM when he made the payphone call ? I assume the only way LE knows sm called from a payphone is via video from somewhere nearby so they would most likely know if TM was also present.

Wondering if video surveillance was good enough to see driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it stated in the bond hearing if TM happened to be with SM when he made the payphone call ? I assume the only way LE knows sm called from a payphone is via video from somewhere nearby so they would most likely know if TM was also present.

Maybe they know from Heather's phone records. JMO

It would take someone 10 minutes to take the battery out of my phone and you would need the correct tool.

Wonder what case Heather had for her phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't the guy holding the tee shirt GS? It also looked like BB was standing in front of him. Not disagreeing with you, hoppy, just wondering if I have the correct person in mind. =)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't have the photo in front of me, but from what I remember, BB was on the left, GS was in the background, and another man was in the foreground holding a t-shirt, which would have been in front of GS.
IMOO.

I can't see the M's going anywhere neat PTL if they had hired someone else to do it. The whole point would be to have an alibi and be elsewhere.

Also blood drops from luminal, etc...would not, IMO, prove that Heather died there unless it was a huge amount, which seems unlikely as this should have been noticed when examining car on the 19th. No one little thing would determine that PTL was the location of the murder.. I still can't see why/how LE decided this, but maybe it will become clearer.

And...why does LE keep saying the calls were on the 17th, rather than the 18th? That kind of stuff drives me a little crazy. JMO

Horry County denies request for documents related to Heather Elvis case

CONWAY — A request for documents related to the murder of 20-year-old Heather Elvis was denied by Horry County officials Monday.

The Sun News filed a Freedom of Information Act request for documents detailing what was found during executions of search warrants at the home of Sidney and Tammy Moorer, who are charged with Elvis’ murder.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...-county-denies-request-for.html#storylink=cpy

A couple things.....

First: Did anyone else notice that Tammy now has a new mugshot? One where she actually looks unhappy instead of the smirking one? I am wondering if her lawyer requested that she get a new one? Hmmm....

Second: Is it me or does SM look eerily similar to Scott Peterson when he was arrested/going through trial. It's creepy! That bleached hair is not a good look on any man! Uuughh!

can u explain this further and what was stated at the bond hearing?

Are you saying that the Pro. stated that the M's received 1k gifts from others (wonder how many?) to pay for a defense, even though they weren't charged yet?

NO - that is not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that there were three 1k Christmas gifts given.

I'm saying that those 3 persons have stated, in recent days, that they want that money to go to help pay for defense fees.

First: Did anyone else notice that Tammy now has a new mugshot? One where she actually looks unhappy instead of the smirking one? I am wondering if her lawyer requested that she get a new one? Hmmm....

RSBM

She had a second mugshot taken at the time she was transferred to Georgetown County Detention Center.

I noticed both. I didn't think it was fair to have TM wear a bulletproof vest and stripes while SM got to sport his Mickey Mouse tie....who advised him to wear that btw? Maybe a sign to TM that he is being "loyal" to her.

Does it make sense that SM called HE from a payphone and then walked to her apt/condo and that is what happened during the time there were no calls back and forth? I am not sure if it falls into the timeline or not just curious if it fits. I find the gap strange. I know plenty of 20 yr olds that spend countless hours on their phones for Social Media so maybe that is when she was posting all of that stuff? This case is seriously confusing me. Nothing makes logical sense.

ETA: Possibly she went and picked him up? Seems odd to call back a number if you know it is a payphone but then again she obviously knew it wasn't his cellphone number either.

Hey, any twitterites out there want to tweet Marshall Staton to see if we can get his entire video of the bond hearing? WBTW sure doesn't have very much of it up.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

I noticed both. I didn't think it was fair to have TM wear a bulletproof vest and stripes while SM got to sport his Mickey Mouse tie....who advised him to wear that btw? Maybe a sign to TM that he is being "loyal" to her.

I second the Mickey Mouse tie comment! I was asking myself the same question....why on earth would he wear that? He is on trial for MURDER...he needs to act like it! However, maybe things like this will give the jury an idea of who they are really dealing with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3