SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone thought about the fact that Lt. Robert Kegler says that 3:41 is the time "when all phone data ended". Why say "phone data"? Why not "phone activity"? When I think of data, I think of internet activity, app activity, that kind of thing. When I think activity, I think calls and texts. That's how it is measured in plans, anyway. So why "phone data" and not "phone activity"?

I consider the 3:17 am call the "luring call" it was 4 minutes and after THAT call is when Heather drove to PTL.

The 1:35 am call to Heather from SM using the payphone did not cause her to drive to the PTL

My opinion on which was the "luring" call:

I think that first call at 1:35 am from SM (payphone) was the "luring call".
He said "he was leaving TM".

During the call to her roommate(1:44 am) she claims she was crying and upset from the 1:35 am call and this is why I think SM put the plan to get Heather to PTL in motion with that call.

During that 1:35 am call he could have asked Heather to call him back on the payphone at a certain time.

She could have been unsure and not called. Then changing her mind she decides to call starting at 2:29 am leading to the unanswered calls to reach SM at the payphone ( as he was already back home).

Heather then called SM cell phone on his cell phone at 3:16 am , unanswered and then at 3:17 am he answers.

They speak for 4.5 minutes and at the time the call ends at 3:21 am she is already in her car heading to PTL.

I think SM stayed on the phone with her during this call to be sure that she was leaving and driving that way.

Whether SM was leaving TM and TM prevented it or TM and SM plotted against Heather saying he was.

The plan was to get Heather to PTL and I think that first call was so emotional that SM knew Heather would come.

I get into this with every case because I can never remember the facts. But my understanding about pings is that the pings only allow you to see the general location of the phone. And since the M's home is only 3 miles from PTL, perhaps the phone continued to ping to 6am from the same generalized location. Her last action on the phone was at 3:41, which was her last call to SM's cell....most likely because he arrived to pick her at almost that exact time.
But we know the 6am time has been mentioned...and I am thinking that was the last ping from Heather's phone. At that time, the M's must have destroyed it.

This is my speculation. Any takers?

I am wondering if they DID have sex, or just said they did, as alibis. Maybe even faked some photos of such. They had to show some reason for being out and about at that hour, in case they were pinged or caught on tape, which apparently they were.

I wish we knew more about SM. I still feel like we know next to nothing. There was a reason Heather was involved with him for six months or so; it wouldn't take that long to find out he was a total loser, for instance, IMO. So he must have had some attractive qualities for her to want to be with him for that amount of time, which is fairly significant at age twenty, IMO. Away from TM, he may have been a totally different person, but we don't know if he was his true self with Heather, or with TM. No one has had much to say about him.

All jmo...

A local WS poster (jlattimore?) described SM's demeanor when he came in to this poster's place of work (where SM also had a contract). I would not know where to find that post now, but maybe someone else will remember. Anyway, SM was described as respectful toward staff (including women), friendly, cheerful, a nice guy, IIRC. I suspect he was much different when he was away from TM, MOO.

My point is that the Moorer's could have had possession of her phone. They could have been the ones causing it to ping and show it's location. Based on what LE stated, I am not confident that she drove to PTL and I am still not confident that she was killed there. Now with the phone call timeline, I think it's possible that she was killed prior and they brought her car there. I actually don't think SM physically killed her, even though I said that, unless TM was there and made him do it. In this theory, she wouldn't have been there. So....maybe he drove with her to PTL telling her his car was there and TM was waiting...outside the car?

I guess it's possible that the M's could have taken possession of her phone, but when would this have happened? She was on a date until 1:30ish, and then called her roommate. Those two things are confirmed, so when would the M's have been able to take her phone without it giving LE new trails to follow.

I get into this with every case because I can never remember the facts. But my understanding about pings is that the pings only allow you to see the general location of the phone. And since the M's home is only 3 miles from PTL, perhaps the phone continued to ping to 6am from the same generalized location. Her last action on the phone was at 3:41, which was her last call to SM's cell....most likely because he arrived to pick her at almost that exact time.
But we know the 6am time has been mentioned...and I am thinking that was the last ping from Heather's phone. At that time, the M's must have destroyed it.

This is my speculation. Any takers?
I also think that is a possibility, due to the terminology. Another possibility is rather than a ping, an incoming text or notification. (I get appointment reminders in the middle of the night). A notification sound might have prompted the Ms to disable the phone.

O/T. Just when I think I've caught up I hit refresh and 15 new pages pop up. I got caught sneaking at work so much today and I'm still back at post #721. Slow down! :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Forgive me if this has been answered already, but some pages back, I saw someone mention that they said yesterday that they don't believe Heather or any of her belongings are in the river at PTL, is there a source for this? I forget who said it and what page it was on now.

Hi, that was me. LE stated that they do not think that Heather or her belongings where thrown into the water. I will find the link for this. But I am the one who said this. Please allow me some time as there are pages upon pages of info to go through.

Thank you :seeya: and another question, sorry :blushing: what typically happens at preliminary hearing? More evidence or just motions?

They have to show they have what it takes for the charges.

So we are not out of the woods yet.

Having a case would definitely make a difference. My daughter doesn't have a case so it's only a matter of seconds to get the battery out.

In an iPhone? Or a Droid? Heather had a Droid.

Hi, that was me. LE stated that they do not think that Heather or her belongings where thrown into the water. I will find the link for this. But I am the one who said this. Please allow me some time as there are pages upon pages of info to go through.

Thank you! No rush, I was just curious!

I think they were just saying that to use as an alibi...

Which will be debunked by the prosecutor if there is no video showing them leaving again. If they did not leave again then when did they leave the house again? Hope LE knows.... WTH is Heather?

I wish we had more disclosed.

I would also like someone to account for the 48 minutes between Heather(?) calling the payphone and his cell.

I think TM and SM are probably into a lot more then any of us know ! To me...TM looks the perfect picture of evil...this woman hated HE with her whole heart and soul...when in reality her anger should have been directed to her husband...& talking about "husband"...Am I the only one that noticed how pouty SM looks in all his court pictures...That bottom lip couldn't stick out any further !!!

Excellent article. Below are clips that I would like to comment on.

"John said he might reconsider setting a bond if more evidence is presented."

I thought most alleged Murder suspects are usually not given bond anyway? Am I mistaken about that?

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges."

So it was definitely after the PTL meeting. A very scary thought that was brought up earlier is if they made Heather watch them before they killed her.

"Elder said investigators have not been able to recover Elvis’ keys, phone or purse."

I do think the phone was thrown in the lake. Im sticking with her being thrown in the lake too. However, the purse thing may have me rethinking that now. If they took her purse they could have taken heather with them. Hmmmmm.

"“We have put our life on hold and we are now asking you to protect our youngest daughter,” he said. “I am afraid that threats to my family will get worse if bond is allowed.”"

I agree and am glad they got no bond.

In an iPhone? Or a Droid? Heather had a Droid.
My daughter's is a Droid Thunderbolt. Cells phones are not created equal, though. I was simply saying that a phone in a case would most likely be harder to get the battery out of than one without a case. FWIW-both of the Droids in our house can be popped open in a few seconds with a fingernail or any kind of slim edged item (dull knife, sharp knife, screwdriver, scissors edge, a dime, credit card, etc), and the battery comes out with a pull.

I guess it's possible that the M's could have taken possession of her phone, but when would this have happened? She was on a date until 1:30ish, and then called her roommate. Those two things are confirmed, so when would the M's have been able to take her phone without it giving LE new trails to follow.

Heather left for PTL at 3:21 so obviously when SM truck got to PTL, SM and TM, SM or TM, whoever kidnapped and murdered her there took her phone and broke it or took battery out when they left with her body

?? This is the statement I read in the link you provided.

Deputy solicitor Donna Elder told the court that Tammy and Sidney Moorer were having sexual relations in different locations around the Myrtle Beach area at about the same time Elvis disappeared.
Which just goes to show that MSM cannot read timelines in front of their face.....

http://i59.tinypic.com/112ejra.jpg

With tinted windows and a large backseat, I can see the surprise attack from behind by tm. If you are 5'1" tall getting up and into it would be a concentrated effort. Not to mention the person driving is someone you have feelings for and haven't seen in a while. The last thing I would think about would be the backseat. Poor sweetie. Ugh that brute......

Excellent article. Below are clips that I would like to comment on.

"John said he might reconsider setting a bond if more evidence is presented."

I thought most alleged Murder suspects are usually not given bond anyway? Am I mistaken about that?

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges."

So it was definitely after the PTL meeting. A very scary thought that was brought up earlier is if they made Heather watch them before they killed her.

"Elder said investigators have not been able to recover Elvis’ keys, phone or purse."

I do think the phone was thrown in the lake. Im sticking with her being thrown in the lake too. However, the purse thing may have me rethinking that now. If they took her purse they could have taken heather with them. Hmmmmm.

"“We have put our life on hold and we are now asking you to protect our youngest daughter,” he said. “I am afraid that threats to my family will get worse if bond is allowed.”"

I agree and am glad they got no bond.

Hatfield....in this same article it is mentioned that LE feels Heather was "kidnapped" at PTL. That says a lot to me. I think they took her. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member