SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she work part time or full time?
O/T her tattoos ...how expensive?
My friends say theirs are expensive. Here about $100 an inch for colored???
Did she pay for them?
How much would a server make?
I am sure her tips were great but did anyone help with her bills?

I don't trust anyone certified in many states that skip over states. I also see where he's been on TV not was major cases he was hired for. Not what qualifies him to be a PI.

I have a great PI that does business stuff for me in NC. He was former large city homicide. I believe he works in SC also. He's done a lot of high profile stuff. I did a lot of his social media searches for him when all of that was very new, he is older. He never puts himself out there for the media. You'll read his name from time to time, but it's always about the victims family with him.

I find it odd that this site mentions black serial killers. Most serial killers are white men.

Also, I've followed Kelli Bordeaux's case. She left the bar with an RSO.

I don't know whether anybody has already answered this point--I'm still catching up. DNA evidence associated with Morgan Harrington matched a DNA sample from a rapist in the Washington DC area. The sketch from that rape appears to be an African-American male who was around 30 at the time. You can find pointers to it in Morgan's thread if you're interested.

At the age I am now, I would totally see it from your point of view. When I was 20, there were certain people such as crushes or besties that could have lured me to almost anywhere at anytime. I dont really have a specific theory, as I see all sides. So many things could have happened. Shame on the landlords for not having cameras at least in the parking area. But, I do feel it is possible she could have been lured to the place her car was found. At that age, it doesnt often enter your mind that something bad if going to happen to you. All it would have taken to get me there, would be to say to me, Hey, a few of are out here knocking some back and jammin. Come join us.

The question still remains. How many times have you met someone at a boat launch (if it didn't have to do with fishing). I think the answer for everyone is zero times. All moo.

A lot of people are assuming the car was put there at 3 am. However the car could have been put there from 3 am until it was found. So there is the whole day of Wednesday that the car could have ending up there and part of Thursday.

This is part of the timeline that bothers me. The person that called it in stated that the car had been there since Monday, the 16th. This was an obvious mistake since she apparently used her car to check mail at her parents on the 17th. I believe the person who reported later stated they made a mistake.

My thoughts too, how does anyone know the car was abandoned Wednesday during the night? It could have been sometime during the day on Wednesday. My other thoughts are if she were meeting someone at the landing, late at night, maybe he's married. This is why the remote location was chosen. I don't see a young woman, no matter how familiar she is with the area, venturing down that road at night alone. It's creepy during the day, I swear to that. Either she knew who she was meeting or her car was placed there....just my opinion.

So if the car was locked, how did her father get in and drive it home? Would he have a set of car keys for her car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Locksmiths can make a duplicate key using the VIN# if no spare was available..

Is the boat landing within walking distance of her apartment?

My thoughts too, how does anyone know the car was abandoned Wednesday during the night? It could have been sometime during the day on Wednesday. My other thoughts are if she were meeting someone at the landing, late at night, maybe he's married. This is why the remote location was chosen. I don't see a young woman, no matter how familiar she is with the area, venturing down that road at night alone. It's creepy during the day, I swear to that. Either she knew who she was meeting or her car was placed there....just my opinion.

Just to give an example the poi in the Jennifer Keese case they caught on video abandoned her car in the middle of the day in front of a camera.

At the age I am now, I would totally see it from your point of view. When I was 20, there were certain people such as crushes or besties that could have lured me to almost anywhere at anytime. I dont really have a specific theory, as I see all sides. So many things could have happened. Shame on the landlords for not having cameras at least in the parking area. But, I do feel it is possible she could have been lured to the place her car was found. At that age, it doesnt often enter your mind that something bad if going to happen to you. All it would have taken to get me there, would be to say to me, Hey, a few of are out here knocking some back and jammin. Come join us.

I delivered pizza's for dominos in the 29579 zip, we serviced the River Oaks area where she lived. Its been a few years since I worked there but I could SWEAR I remember seeing security guards on bicycle roaming the area when I delivered there. My mother lives close to there in a condo complex very similar to those apartments by a golf course and they have security detail all hours of the night making the rounds. I cannot be certain to say that nothing happened to her at her River Oaks complexes (anything can happen) but I do believe that she went to PTL on her own if you ask my honest opinion.

Is the boat landing within walking distance of her apartment?

No. Some theories suggest that the perp drove her car there and left it. Just the walk down Peachtree Rd to 544 the perp would have to take if it was JUST HIM is like an hour with no sidewalks. it would make more sense that there were more than one and the driver of HE's car was followed and picked up after leaving the car at PTL.

Please anyone correct me about anything if I'm wrong but from what I'v gathered:

17th afternoon or evening: she went to her parents house to pick up mail. (last time she was seen by her family)

17th sometime after picking up mail: Went home to her apartment.

Some time around the evening of 17th: The date picked her up at her apartment. She did not take her car.

Sometime around midnight 18th: Date dropped her off at her apartment (car never moved River Oaks property).

Around 2AM: She was on tumblr.

Around 3AM: She called her roommate and spoke about the date.

Afternoon or evening of the 19th: Her car is discovered abandoned at Peachtree Landing with her no where in sight

I don't think it's been stated where the date picked her up. We can assume at home but it hasn't been stated. It also hasn't been said where her car was while she was out.
I don't even think it was said that she was in her car when she picked up her mail. She could've been out with a friend and said hey can we stop by my parents house real quick to pick up my mail. Anything is possible because specific facts about this haven't been released. Just that she stopped to pick up the mail. I'm not even sure anyone stated who was there/or if anyone was there when she picked it up. I could've missed something though. I've assumed some things but then I go back to read and realize a lot is left to be inferred.

I also don't think we know exactly what time the date brought her home.
The only info I've seen is her mom stating that HE called her roommate after the date. Roommate was out of town. Roommate most likely provided this info to HE mom after the fact.

In these threads someone said she called her mom after the date but I haven't seen that info. Maybe it was assumed because her mom had info that the roommate was called but again I think this info was provided once HE was discovered to be missing.

It was also stated that another call was made or received after she talked to her roommate. So she most likely talked to someone else.

Then as others have stated there's zero activity reported after 3am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's been stated where the date picked her up. We can assume at home but it hasn't been stated. It also hasn't been said where her car was while she was out.
I don't even think it was said that she was in her car when she picked up her mail. She could've been out with a friend and said hey can we stop by my parents house real quick to pick up my mail. Anything is possible because specific facts about this haven't been released. Just that she stopped to pick up the mail. I'm not even sure anyone stated who was there/or if anyone was there when she picked it up. I could've missed something though. I've assumed some things but then I go back to read and realize a lot is left to be inferred.

The only info I've seen is her mom stating that HE called her roommate after the date. Roommate was out of town. Roommate most likely provided this info to HE mom after the fact.

In these threads someone said she called her mom after the date but I haven't seen that info. Maybe it was assumed because her mom had info that the roommate was called but again I think this info was provided once HE was discovered to be missing.

It was also stated that another call was made or received after she talked to her roommate. So she most likely talked to someone else.

The zero activity is a bit confusing to me. I don't know if that means the phone went off or she didn't use it to make calls or text etc.. Plus no mention of pings.

Did she work part time or full time?
O/T her tattoos ...how expensive?
My friends say theirs are expensive. Here about $100 an inch for colored???
Did she pay for them?
How much would a server make?
I am sure her tips were great but did anyone help with her bills?

I never thought about that. Good question. She might have made alot of money during the summer.

No. Some theories suggest that the perp drove her car there and left it. Just the walk down Peachtree Rd to 544 the perp would have to take if it was JUST HIM is like an hour with no sidewalks. it would make more sense that there were more than one and the driver of HE's car was followed and picked up after leaving the car at PTL.

Okay, thanks. It's hard to get a perspective on that kind of thing from looking at a map :)

I guess the other way in and out of there is, obviously, a boat.

I delivered pizza's for dominos in the 29579 zip, we serviced the River Oaks area where she lived. Its been a few years since I worked there but I could SWEAR I remember seeing security guards on bicycle roaming the area when I delivered there. My mother lives close to there in a condo complex very similar to those apartments by a golf course and they have security detail all hours of the night making the rounds. I cannot be certain to say that nothing happened to her at her River Oaks complexes (anything can happen) but I do believe that she went to PTL on her own if you ask my honest opinion.
Okay, hold that thought. Now, if you were the perp, and you were able to lure her out, how many dark and secluded places would he have to choose from to lure her? Im not from that area so I am wondering why he would choose that spot. Would he not have a lot of choices? ( I'm just thinking through multiple scenarios.)

no official word on that (at least that I'v read). I know she was expected at work on friday. I'v been assuming that she had the 18th and 19th off. Don't know if she went to work on the 17th or if she was scheduled.

I believe it stated somewhere in an earlier thread that she had the 18th and 19th off. I don't remember anything about the 17th.

Any word on a presser for Heather? the 20 year old male found? or Ms. Cross?

If this is the case, then lets hope the second person has loose lips and a conscience.

Does no activity on your phone mean its off or does it mean your not doing anything on it. Right now this moment I am no doing anything on my phone. So does that mean no activity?

The question still remains. How many times have you met someone at a boat launch (if it didn't have to do with fishing). I think the answer for everyone is zero times. All moo.

Lots of times but there was always a boat involved!

If Heather drove to PTL, could it have been the next morning?

Most of the info I stated on that timeline I wrote came from either local media articles online or local twitter chatter or from this website. I have a hard time believing a lot of what I read and see on the news about this case. I actually read a tweet by a local news anchor that stated that she hadn't been heard from since she left for her date...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm