SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding HE's last online activity and phone going off within a short period of time.

I have a daughters HE's age..she likes to take long baths late at night and always has her phone with her. She has narrowly missed dropping the phone in the water countless times. Is it possible, HE never left the condo that night..but her phone was damaged some how ? Wednesday daytime, she leaves to see about phone replacement and runs into evil before arriving anywhere ?

I think in a way it becomes more of a "distraction" as it may become the new story line that MSM broadcasts..

Maybe that is why I have questions. The original objective is, or was, 'Find Heather.'

If more skeletal remains are located and if it is determined to be a serial killers burial ground. HCPD will have to install gates to stop the flood of National MS Media Trucks & Vans converging on Myrtle Beach. Federal resources will definitely follow, imo...
Remember, it only takes two homicides to be defined as serial..

FBI — Serial Murder

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Re: the reward money, what are ya'lls thoughts on this (I know this has been discussed here in other cases).

Do you guys think a "cap" should be placed on the reward, that way someone doesn't hold out on waiting for the money to go up? Know what I mean?

If more skeletal remains are located and if it is determined to be a serial killers burial ground. HCPD will have to install gates to stop the flood of National MS Media Trucks & Vans converging on Myrtle Beach. Federal resources will definitely follow, imo...
Remember, it only takes two homicides to be defined as serial..

FBI — Serial Murder

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

I wonder when we will get confirmation on all these remains being found, if they are more than one individual.

I think HE would have made the trip to meet someone she knew and trusted @ 3am. and at a remote location. I feel like it's most likely something she had done in the past. I think there was more than one person involved.

I also agree with the comment someone else made earlier concerning BW....there is something going on there. I saw a picture on a facebook page earlier. I will say it is a pic of 3 girls and HE is in the pic and to me doesn't look very happy with the company or is not comfortable being there or something. Her expression to me is a little off.

I hope the above reference doesn't break any rules. If it does I am truly sorry not my intentions.

Re: the reward money, what are ya'lls thoughts on this (I know this has been discussed here in other cases).

Do you guys think a "cap" should be placed on the reward. That way someone doesn't hold out on waiting for the money to go up. Know what I mean?
that would be very freaky in itself......I 'm generally a very "doubting Thomas" kinda person so when I read someone more than doubles the reward it sends certain signals to me...

Do you guys think a "cap" should be placed on the reward. That way someone doesn't hold out on waiting for the money to go up. Know what I mean?

IMO, there shouldn't be a cap on the 'REWARD' money itself, no. I do believe there should be high accountability where "search funds" are concerned. So many people are scraping by and still give selflessly to help with supplies for searches (food, water, etc.) and as we saw in JR's case, sometimes the donations aren't always spent the way they should be. JMO though.

that would be very freaky in itself......I 'm generally a very "doubting Thomas" kinda person so when I read someone more than doubles the reward it sends certain signals to me...

Me as well. Perhaps not the same signals as you, but yeah, me too. And on that note, I'll drop that subject, LOL!

teri037, there are 40,000+ john & jane does in morgues across the US. NAMUS has really improved this tragic situation over the last few years. There is a thread on WS where some warriors in the silent epidemic of the missing/murdered are making a huge difference..

Unidentified "How To" & Reference Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

www.websleuths.com › … › Missing!! › The Unidentified
How to search, identify, submit, and help bring them home. Share ideas here. This forum is not for individual cases.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/2013/02/22/web-sleuths/SMOW1wV7Ghi9aLvaKqr5jK/story.html

snipped...

I know there are thousands of missing people and John/Jane Does, but this is a lot of skeletons being found in a relatively small area. What are the chances that different killers chose this same area to dump bodies? I would think they must be somehow connected to one another, unless it's just a bizarre coincidence. I've never had a loved one go missing, and I'm not a professional searcher or LE, so I can only trust that they know what they are doing and why they are looking where they are...but really she could be anywhere...if she met someone there and drove off with them, who knows where they took her? It has to be the most devastating thing that a parent can go through. I just hope beyond all hope that they find her...and that all of these bones they are finding will help lead to arrests from other missing person's cases. It's mind baffling to me...I know young people think they will live forever and they don't always pay attention to what is going on around them, but I hope that all of this will reinforce to young women that they should NEVER go out to bars, etc alone... They should always go with a friend, and if they leave at 3 am to meet someone, they should always tell someone, a friend, anyone..where they are going and who they are going to meet. All of these young women were alone when they went missing.

on the find HE page , under posts by others.. clarification on the $50k offer

If I won the lottery or was a rich person....
this is where my money would go........
for rewards and searches for every case I could give to.
Unfortunately I can't give.........

Welcome 42 Guests and All new Members :)

:welcome:

Where is Heather?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members