SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we need to know if food was find in the car or just an empty bag. Possible she took someone to get food from her apartment complex or went and got food for yourself. Good map I applaud you.
There's a Burger King off of 707 and Dick Pond RD.

If she was not in car at drive-thru, I think LE would be more likely to say they believe foul play occurred, than they do not know. That is, if the video exists and it is clear.

I think NG focused on the other workplace instead of BK because she likes to present the person as young and naive as possible, i.e every high school is a "cheerleader" etc...she probably did not want to say she worked in a place similar to Hooters, for whatever reason. But if Heather no longer worked there, it is just plain bad info,and I am not surprised, she often gives bad info. JMO

Could be a bank too or to get someone else fast food. I am just coming up with idea's

OR... it was a date. She didn't eat/drink much to look dainty and girly and was therefore starving.

I remember one time going to a fancy gala event and then stopping fully dressed up at a Taco Bell because I was starving.

You can paraphrase from approved FB pages...just not copy and paste. Some people do not have access to FB so it can be frustrating to not be able to know what people are talking about, IMO.

AHA Mexican Restaurant, that finally reminded me of the last thing I meant to add on my last post. Another popular one is Nacho Hippo in Market Common which is near HE place and PTL. Not sure how late they're open but I'd guess fairly late.

What we know from MSM is that she arrived around 2AM from her date and that they went to a Mexican restaurant. I didn't get to watch NG tonight but was their anything to suggest on the show that the drive thru video was from her date or from sometime after she got dropped off home?

the time of her last tex/tcall at 3:41am ......earlier didn't LE say 3am...who did she call or was it someone else? When officially was the phone dead!

That's what I said but I didn't post anything because I wasn't sure if I could.

I don't know, I'm new and I keep getting it wrong. hope this isn't the beginning of the wackos coming out.

I also think I heard HE's father say there were a 'couple' of videos one at a drive through and another one. He mentioned 2 redacted videos if I heard him correctly, so that is very promising.

Someone posted a video on the FHEP of this broadcast. Afraid to link cause not sure this is allowed.

Maybe Heather or the date had too much to drink and stopped by McDs for a late night snack-- I used to frequent fast food joints late nights during college.

Or maybe it was just for a milkshake or something.

Regardless, I hope there actually is some footage.

Was the 3:41am time from MSM somewhere, I must have missed that.

Was from tonight's NG segment. HE's dad said he checked their phone records b/c HE is on the family's plan and saw that was the last use. (didn't specify call or text.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne