SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are searches on going? A POI, if there is one, is unlikely to tell where she is, IMO.

The remains found on Sat 1/4/14 were not human. Links in the UID thread on the Tidewater remains.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230104&page=2&highlight=tidewater

Which is exactly what was suggested here for people not to go crazy thinking there were numerous sets of different human bones.

What about the other bones found? Did the results came back on them yet? We're they human or animal? If human, were they part of the original skeletal remains found?

Are searches on going? A POI, if there is one, is unlikely to tell where she is, IMO.

But if there are 2 involved, chances of them singing like a canary might be better if one of them is offered a deal.

I can see not posting it-to have info others don't for a perp to verify, again like you said with BD-her phone & purse details weren't released. I know the sunglasses were found but a photo of hers was never released. Then of course the ones found weren't BDs. Long story short, I can see both sides, but think it's more helpful than harmful at this point.

You gave me another thought. Wonder of they looked at what HE had on in the pic to her father & looked for those clothes in the condo or in the car?

A video of BD leaving the hotel lobby was released which showed her clothes and purse.

O/T today on KATIE Couric TV show.................the club of moms & dads of missing and murdered children was on. Very sad! and we followed all those cases.........

Have all of the searchers been checked out before they started searching, or is that not done when there's an urgent need for volunteers? I know they had to bring their licenses, but are background checks done then & there before they can search? Or wouldn't that make any sense since time is of the essence?

Great question. We knooooooow how often these perps participate in the searches...

Re: smoking

I had an old bar patron ask me one time if I smoked. I told him no. He said "Not even the left handed cigarettes?!" He's gone from this world now, but every time I think of that story I smile :)

But if there are 2 involved, chances of them singing like a canary might be better if one of them is offered a deal.

But if no searching, new evidence might not come to light to put the heat on anyone.

I am really torn between random and acquaintances, if she was abducted/murdered. (sorry...but I do not feel she is alive unless she left on her own.)

JMO

Assuming she changed out of what she wore on the date....because those clothes were in the condo, right?

That's my point Topcat-there's been no word if that was done. I'm saying I hope it was.

A video of BD leaving the hotel lobby was released which showed her clothes and purse.

Yes, I've seen it tons of times. But remember the close up shots of the clothes? You never saw that once for the purse or her cell. That's my point.

so many unanswered questions.............and no presser..........confusing!

Have all of the searchers been checked out before they started searching, or is that not done when there's an urgent need for volunteers? I know they had to bring their licenses, but are background checks done then & there before they can search? Or wouldn't that make any sense since time is of the essence?

IMO I think that was the point of the admin on FHE saying that ppl were going to be getting calls back verifying they were ok to attend. Otherwise there was info needed or questions to be asked. May just be my interpretation though.

I'd imagine IF (big IF) it wasn't done it is being done now.

Is HE story on tonight NG? When is Dateline? 48 hours? It has never reached my news here in PA yet that I know about except for FB users sharing the poster.

I thought it was a little strange her parents said they did not know if the condo complex had any kind of security, JMO, on NG.

Which of course like the photo of the car, would be helpful to see a photo of the cellphone. From her SM, IMO it appears to be a Galaxy S3 with a black case on it. Of course she could have gotten a new case or even phone, only family knows. I also wonder if they've gone to the metal recyclers to ask if a phone like hers was turned in for recycling.

or pawn shops (but I doubt this, chances are it was tossed/destroyed).

Is HE story on tonight NG? When is Dateline? 48 hours? It has never reached my news here in PA yet that I know about except for FB users sharing the poster.

JMO if LE is not talking NG, and the parents seem not to be informed by LE, I am not sure she (NG) will do much more, except maybe show her picture. We saw last night, IMO, there was not much to say.

I thought it was a little strange her parents said they did not know if the condo complex had any kind of security, JMO, on NG.

I thought it was strange LE didn't tell her parents details re: the pinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot