SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is HE story on tonight NG? When is Dateline? 48 hours? It has never reached my news here in PA yet that I know about except for FB users sharing the poster.

I don't think it's on NG tonight. I doubt it will be on Dateline or 48 Hours anytime soon. They aren't current/breaking news shows, their episodes are filmed weeks or even months in advance, and mostly focus on solved cases.

Paraphrasing from Heather's missing fb, Myrtle Beach Area Association of Realtors is getting the word out for agents to check their vacant properties.

I would like to see a list of all crimes / calls responded to by LE at Heather's condos (and neighboring properties) over the past couple years...(any peeping toms, break-ins, assaults, etc.)

so was it a billboard taken down or a poster? What was it displaying?

IMO I think that was the point of the admin on FHE saying that ppl were going to be getting calls back verifying they were ok to attend. Otherwise there was info needed or questions to be asked. May just be my interpretation though.

I'd imagine IF (big IF) it wasn't done it is being done now.

Thank you for this! I only remembered reading that if they were searching, to make sure they bring their id. That makes sense.

How many sets of bones were found? 3? Or 4?

So now we now that the first set were human, of a 20+ male.

The second set were animal.

We're the others just scattered parts of the second set?

According to my count, a total 5 sets of bones were located. Two sets the first day of volunteer searching 100 yards apart. Another set on 01/01/2014 which were aprox 1000 meters from the first set found, and then two sets on 01/04/2014; one set of bones by foot searchers, and the other set by equestrian searchers.

There is a request for some cat fisherman to come forward from that morning, in addition to a truck with a boat on a trailer missing tail-lights that was spotted.

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

..something that jumped out at me was asking if anyone ELSE had seen anyone walking in the early morning, making me think there was already at least one person who reported someone walking....

Just posted on FHEFB, Nancy Grace is doing another segment tonight at 8:00

According to my count, a total 5 sets of bones were located. Two sets the first day of volunteer searching 100 yards apart. Another set on 01/01/2014 which were aprox 1000 meters from the first set found, and then two sets on 01/04/2014; one set of bones by foot searchers, and the other set by equestrian searchers.

I thought there were also some found on Sunday the 5th.

eta: can't find the reference so I'm probably remembering wrong.

..something that jumped out at me was asking if anyone ELSE had seen anyone walking in the early morning, making me think there was already at least one person who reported someone walking....

Just posted on FHEFB, Nancy Grace is doing another segment tonight at 8:00

I wonder if they have surveillance cameras at the boat landing. That would explain why they didn't need to ask the public if they'd seen anything.

I wonder if they have surveillance cameras at the boat landing. That would explain why they didn't need to ask the public if they'd seen anything.

From what I have read on here, they don't even have lights at the landing.

or pawn shops (but I doubt this, chances are it was tossed/destroyed).

I agree if someone involved had it that's probably the case. But I forget who suggested she may have dropped it when taken off guard but if so, then someone found it-especially a homeless person needing cash-I don't know, or just occurred to me as an option.

I don't think it's on NG tonight. I doubt it will be on Dateline or 48 Hours anytime soon. They aren't current/breaking news shows, their episodes are filmed weeks or even months in advance, and mostly focus on solved cases.

Just posted on FHEFB 26 minutes ago. Another segment airs tonight at 8pm EST.

No wonder I've never heard of an 'Insider' before. This is the first case I've followed that actually had any insiders.

I've seen lots of cases with verified insiders, but I can't remember following a case with so many locals joining websleuths and getting involved in the discussion/sleuthing. Imo, it is a very valuable resource to have the local's insight in this case.
Hopefully, you will all stick around once we bring Heather Elvis home and insure that her and her family receives justice..

Just posted on FHEFB 26 minutes ago. Another segment airs tonight at 8pm EST.

Thanx for the heads up, PeterThomasFan..
Although I don't always agree with NG's antics, she doesn't give up very easily. NG, didn't seem very well prepared for the segment last night.

Imo, she has her investigative reporter and others in Horry County/Myrtle Beach, SC digging up info as we speak.. She has pretty good instincts, imo, and will see that Heather Elvis's case is likely tied to other females missing/murdered in Mrytle Beach/Horry County over the past few years..

It wouldn't surprise me if Jane Valez Mitchell HLN didn't run HE's story too.. jmho

I guess I missed the announcement of CreekRatz being a verified insider. What section are you verified for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thanx for the heads up, PeterThomasFan..
Although I don't always agree with NG's antics, she doesn't give up very easily. NG, didn't seem very well prepared for the segment last night.

Imo, she has her investigative reporter and others in Horry County/Myrtle Beach, SC digging up info as we speak.. She has pretty good instincts, imo, and will see that Heather Elvis's case is likely tied to other females missing/murdered in Mrytle Beach/Horry County over the past few years..

It wouldn't surprise me if Jane Valez Mitchell HLN didn't run HE's story too.. jmho

For me, Heather's case is tied more to her last call or text than to a serial, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220