SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did HE have a habit of leaving lights on?
Locking her door to her apt?
Could someone else have a key to that apt? another X roommate ??? or X BF of current roommate? Landlord???
Did date see her into the apt? or just drop her off?
We don't even know what clothes she wore when she was last seen.............

An interesting point about Heather's clothes, she wrote that she either dresses for the red carpet or like a bag lady (she may have said homeless person), no inbetween.
Her remark made me chuckle as I'm kind of like that too as I like to be comfortable which includes various pjs and baggy clothes. I do have an inbetween for going to the grocery store but otherwise like to pull myself together when I go out. Red carpet is no longer achievable, ha!

If Heather's date was special, she must have dolled up then, right?
But then she learned to drive a stick shift? Makes me curious to know what she was wearing. Also, she may have changed immediately upon her date leaving though. Maybe he spent time with her up in her apartment as well. I'll leave it at that.

CC880, thank you! The Lt. on the case says the phone's last ping wasn't established by them, but was provided to them. If I'm understanding that means that hadn't yet requested it officially from the carrier before they got it. Since Mr. Elvis doesn't know anything about it, who would have provided it? Is it likely that the carrier contacted the authorities with the info willingly and voluntarily before being asked once it came out she was missing?

I just can't figure out how that piece fits since I would have thought they'd have requested it before even releasing the info she was missing, or at that same time.

Was her doors locked when found?........I think she drove there herself after being dropped off. After calling her friend i think it was. If the car was facing the east direction at the water, she could have decided to go watch the sunrise and take pictures with her cell phone to post on her accounts such as Facebook twitter etc. Its not the first time I assume she has gone there on her own. It wasn't far from home. And she felt safe being there i would guess.

I have a question for CC880... Please.

Is a Registered Sex Offender Tier III allowed to go on a cruise in which a passport would be required? Are they even allowed to go on cruises at all - especially one in which children would most undoubtedly be present - if their crime involved the rape of an 11 year old child?

CC880, thank you! The Lt. on the case says the phone's last ping wasn't established by them, but was provided to them. If I'm understanding that means that hadn't yet requested it officially from the carrier before they got it. Since Mr. Elvis doesn't know anything about it, who would have provided it? Is it likely that the carrier contacted the authorities with the info willingly and voluntarily before being asked once it came out she was missing?

I just can't figure out how that piece fits since I would have thought they'd have requested it before even releasing the info she was missing, or at that same time.

That sentence stuck out to me as well and had me scratching me head with wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was her doors locked when found?........I think she drove there herself after being dropped off. After calling her friend i think it was. If the car was facing the east direction at the water, she could have decided to go watch the sunrise and take pictures with her cell phone to post on her accounts such as Facebook twitter etc. Its not the first time I assume she has gone there on her own. It wasn't far from home. And she felt safe being there i would guess.

I have a LARGE problem with all this "go to watch the sunrise" theories that keep coming up. At that time of year we were only like 3 days from the longest night of the year. Sunrise wasn't until after 7am.

Lucky twin, I wished I looked that great when I was 46! Are you and your sister going to be searching again this weekend?
Just want to clarify, she did not say she had a twin sister. You should take a look the very last picture of the photos, it is a group shot and appears to be her again in her overalls. This picture looks like it's by PTL, she is who she says she is. I have a feeling she may want to hit her head against a wall too.

How in the heck did he get hired? Applications ask if you've been convicted of a felony....of course he could not have owned up to it and I feel certain that TK would not do background checks; moo.

I have an app on my cell phone that shows all the RSOs in an area (their homes and places of employment). There seem to be quite a few sex offenders (at least in my community) that work in restaurants/restaurant-bars.

I guess that's better than them working at a school or something and I guess they have to work somewhere.:banghead: I'd prefer that dangerous RSOs (I don't mean the ones who were 19 with a 16 yr old girlfriend type of thing) were locked up for life.

Still freaks me out to see how many RSOs there are.

MOO. I think the person who took HE is a Caucasian construction type of worker in his early to mid 30's. Another Israel Keyes or Brandon Lavergne type of individual. A true predator that needed to be caught yesterday. (Keep praying this individual reveals himself after a night of drinking or a significant other realizes their partner was gone during the 18th).

Maybe a construction boss in the MB area will notice coincidences with one of their workers and phone in a tip. jmho.
Makes me wonder if anyone has checked the area called Carvel court a little way back on Peach Tree. In Google Satellite, there looks like a bunch of construction equipment there, easy walking distance from the landing, hidden from the houses.

some specific dates of twitter posts stand out to me...10-14 or so of july. Something was definitely going on then with someone. Around that time is when she retweets the comedians tweet about what you can do with wives.

Another post she talks about the guy who builds things at TK, and gives a graphic description of what looking at him does for her. Wonder who that guy is.

When I posted about there being three camps referred to who the possible perp/s are (if there's a perp). I agree there are other possibilities as well.
An accident involving a drug overdose would still involve a perp though because they are actively covering the tragedy up.

Most unlikely imo is that HE's run off. I hope that's the happy ending though.
There was a young lady who worked for a Vet who ran off and turned up in Florida (earlier than the time elapsed here though). Evidence didn't point in that direction imo so the outcome of that case was a nice surprise.

o/t ~ Why can't I use my 'thanks' button efficiently? It sticks, refresh, sticks, refresh - I finally have to skip it as it takes me forever to read one page. I try to read and appreciate every post!

I was thinking pure accident, as for instance she went to PTL to enjoy the moon and water and while walking along the shore, slipped and fell in, or met somebody to go out riding with and they missed a curve, went into the water, and the other person hasn't been noticed missing yet (unlikely I admit).

I was thinking pure accident, as for instance she went to PTL to enjoy the moon and water and while walking along the shore, slipped and fell in, or met somebody to go out riding with and they missed a curve, went into the water, and the other person hasn't been noticed missing yet (unlikely I admit).

Her purse and phone probably would have been found.

I do not know what to think. Just not enough info to make any intelligent guesses, for me.

I spent more time asking my wireless carrier about the tower pings and ect.

I was told I could receive this information of where my cell phone last pinged

After watching the NG disgrace show twice I believe information of facts have been flip flipped around.

And no the carrier cannot give this information without the account holder request or by means from LE.

That sentence stuck out to me as well and had me scratching me head with wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was 22 and she was 16. I think that's important to note.

He was actually just 21 (missed being 22 by a month). For the second degree charge, if you are at least 18 but no more than 21 and you have relations with a 16 year old it is considered 2nd degree sexual abuse. Even if it was consensual. So I agree, the ages are important to note, and also if from that time there have been any other charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773