SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another image.

Here is the front of both cards. Most of my cards are the size of the Pig, Fitness Edge is much larger as you can see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 43
I notice his last verification date was 12/18/13 - same day Heather went missing. At this point, no investigation into Heather's disappearance had begun. Must be an eerie coincidence.

Like NG says..........there are no coincidences when it comes to crime.

Holy crow, I made it to the end of the thread.....Been reading to get caught up and with a toddler and elderly grandma to take care of it has been days!

My theory of what happened comes from personal experience so let me quickly explain. When I was around HE age there was this guy (isn't there always a guy). He was extremely good looking and charming as hell. I was in love. The problem, he had a live in GF that he "couldn't stand" but for whatever reason he couldn't leave. I bought it up and would meet him when ever and where ever I could. We had to sneak around so that she wouldn't find out. Usually in the middle of the night and at out of the way places. I couldn't really tell my friends because they would judge and someone might tell the GF. The entire time that I was reading the thread all I could think was that this is exactly how my family and friends would have found everything if something had gone wrong when I was out with him. I truly believe that she went to meet someone and things went terribly wrong. Just venting what I have been thinking the entire time that I have been reading.

I know that this topic has been discussed as length but after reading all of the posts my brain is fried. I read an answer to a question on the FHE fb page that I think could be really important in sleuthing. The poster is not the admin but seems very connected to the family and seems reliable (not to mention the admin didn't correct the answer). What is acceptable to get the information over here?
A big TIA

Here is the front of both cards. Most of my cards are the size of the Pig, Fitness Edge is much larger as you can see.

Beba, I googled the Piggly Wiggly loyalty card in image search. Looks like they have multiple variations. One sec & I'll attach the img search link...

https://www.google.com/search?q=pig...qi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672#facrc=_

PigglyWigglyWINS2.gif

I know that this topic has been discussed as length but after reading all of the posts my brain is fried. I read an answer to a question on the FHE fb page that I think could be really important in sleuthing. The poster is not the admin but seems very connected to the family and seems reliable (not to mention the admin didn't correct the answer). What is acceptable to get the information over here?
A big TIA

You can paraphrase something said on the official page but not copy or paste. And then we can't really discuss, it lol, just read it.

Does anyone know where Heather lived prior to moving in with her new roommate? Is it possible she was having problems with a neighbor, how far is her old place to PTL?

I've had my Pig card for at least 4 or 5 years as you can see, it's possible they've updated it.
Fitness Edge is on Renee Drive, not but about 10 minutes from heather's apartment.

Yeah, I agree your FE card looks so much like that card hanging from her keychain. I only attached the img search to show there's several different PW loyalty card versions.

There was a lot of discussion about 66 days. I am aware of it and can tell you it was a count down and is not important. That's not jmo~it's a fact.

There was a lot of discussion about 66 days. I am aware of it and can tell you it was a count down and is not important. That's not jmo~it's a fact.

Thank you SOOOOO much for this! I was sold on the idea of the skin care line as soon as I dug lol! Ok, so def a countdown but not important?

Yeah, I agree your FE card looks so much like that card hanging from her keychain. I only attached the img search to show there's several different PW loyalty card versions.

Planet Fitness is the same size, they opened last December here, my card has my membership number on the back handwritten in purple. Went and located my old YMCA card, it's the same size as FE and PF, the back of it has their web address on the back along with the barcode. I'd bet it's a gym card on Heather's key ring.
The good thing about bar codes is they're swiped every time someone comes in the door at the gym so there is a record of their arrival time.

Like NG says..........there are no coincidences when it comes to crime.

In addition to the possibility of it being a "trigger" for someone, it could also be seen by them as an "all clear." A sense of security established in previous patterns that no one will be checking in on them for a while, assuming it gives them enough time to get rid of evidence. And I would go ahead and assume it does, given the inability of most states to keep their RSO's in check. MOO

OT sort of but I'm always so grateful for my local PD when I read another article about a random countywide RSO check-in and all the things they confiscate and re-arrest them for! I wonder if anyone's SO has ever found out about their partner's status that way. That would be easier for me to believe than the idea of someone knowingly marrying one.

Holy crow, I made it to the end of the thread.....Been reading to get caught up and with a toddler and elderly grandma to take care of it has been days!

My theory of what happened comes from personal experience so let me quickly explain. When I was around HE age there was this guy (isn't there always a guy). He was extremely good looking and charming as hell. I was in love. The problem, he had a live in GF that he "couldn't stand" but for whatever reason he couldn't leave. I bought it up and would meet him when ever and where ever I could. We had to sneak around so that she wouldn't find out. Usually in the middle of the night and at out of the way places. I couldn't really tell my friends because they would judge and someone might tell the GF. The entire time that I was reading the thread all I could think was that this is exactly how my family and friends would have found everything if something had gone wrong when I was out with him. I truly believe that she went to meet someone and things went terribly wrong. Just venting what I have been thinking the entire time that I have been reading.

Thank you for sharing. IMO HE tweeted messages at times that may match a scenario/involvement such as the one you describe.
She proclaimed she'd always be the other woman, announced to someone to let her know when they had time for her, at times she was unhappy, and then later happy, depending on whether or not the person (subject of her desire) acknowledged her.
The fact that Heather had been out on a date the night she disappeared, could have triggered a reaction for someone to pay attention to her in order to keep her on their string.

I've had my Pig card for at least 4 or 5 years as you can see, it's possible they've updated it.
Fitness Edge is on Renee Drive, not but about 10 minutes from heather's apartment.

Is either place, the Pig or Fitness Edge, open 24 hours?
Do you know if Heather belonged to FE?

Per Heather's sm she proclaimed that she watched every single episode of "White Collar" because of her infatuation with Neal Caffrey played by actor Matt Bomer.
When I watched a recent episode via On Demand, the idea occurred to me that it might be the final episode (aired January 9 or 10) and maybe the show ending was an innocuous answer to HE's "66 Days" tweet. My thought drove home the idea, as you say, that the 66 days could signify anything and not be at all relative to the case. I got excited about the notion though until I realized there are two more episodes before the season ends.

An aside, I discovered the show not too long ago and watched at least two seasons in quick succession. I especially like the design styles used for the sets and architectural elements shown throughout an episode. I agree with Heather that Matt Bomer is easy on the eyes! He would be HE's type!

Anyway, the "66 Days" was/is worth exploring and pinning down. Can the real reason for her counting down be revealed?
I noticed that other young people were looking forward to January 11 (beginning from an earlier date) on their twitter accounts. Did this date coincide with something special taking place at House of Blues?

I had a roommate that was in the same situation with a married man, she would meet him at all hours of the night, in the darkest places and sleezy bars. She didn't care what time or when, if he called - she was there! Something like this could have happened to her too. This is why I agree and think you're right. Heather met someone that night she knew. A question I have is why didn't he come to her new place, since she was alone, no one would have known he was there? Don't you think that strange?

Did Heather have a fake id?

I've asked that too???

Respectfully snipped

Is either place, the Pig or Fitness Edge, open 24 hours?
Do you know if Heather belonged to FE?

s?

The Pig is not open 24 hours.

Fitness Edge is not open 24 hours. The one at Carolina Forest closes at midnight during the week according to their website and the one in my Murrells Inlet used to close around 10. Because Fitness Edge at Carolina Forest is close to Coastal Carolina University and Horry Georgetown Tech, I would think they'd attract a young crowd.

I don't know if HE was a member of FE. I would guess she'd go to the one at Carolina Forest if she did, MI is 25 to 30 minutes from her job and home.

An aside, I discovered the show not too long ago and watched at least two seasons in quick succession. I especially like the design styles used for the sets and architectural elements shown throughout an episode. I agree with Heather that Matt Bomer is easy on the eyes! He would be HE's type!

OT: I haven't seen it, but I kind of regret not watching it because it seems like it has a lot of hardcore fans! Also yes, he is very easy on the eyes. Unfortunately for HE, and me, and a bunch of the rest of us... we aren't his! :cry: lol

I see nothing new today, disappointing but not unexpected. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member