SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Since when does the media listen to scanners? I've thought that, in soooo many cases, especially in "breaking news" situations. I've never seen it happen!

Our local newspaper has someone that sits and listens to scanner, during regular business hours. They go back and listen when something big occurs. In the area.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Well if something in the scanners were to produce an arrest of some sort, even if minor, it would be news, no? I am asking you, invisible MB media...

Are we allowed to link to TE's FB? He posted about 40 mins ago. Nothing breaking in the case more his thoughts/feelings & vow for justice. I feel that he is at his wits end but I would love if we were able to discuss the contents of this post as something really stuck out to me. Hopefully this is allowed, relearning the rules here!

We're seriously making fun of how people talk or post now? How does this help Heather?????

Are we allowed to link to TE's FB? He posted about 40 mins ago. Nothing breaking in the case more his thoughts/feelings & vow for justice. I feel that he is at his wits end but I would love if we were able to discuss the contents of this post as something really stuck out to me. Hopefully this is allowed, relearning the rules here!

No, we're are not linking to or discussing the Find Heather's FB page at this time.

I know that many won't agree with me...but I do think the guy she dated last should come forth and speak to the media...after all..this girl is missing & he was the last one that saw her.......She could be endangered or worse !! Under the circumstance, he should at least talk...

No, we're are not linking to or discussing the Find Heather's FB page at this time.

It is TE personal page but I assume all FB is off limits at this time? TIA

I know that many won't agree with me...but I do think the guy she dated last should come forth and speak to the media...after all..this girl is missing & he was the last one that saw her.......She could be endangered or worse !! Under the circumstance, he should at least talk...

I believe someone involved would have come forward by now if they hadn't been asked not to.

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

He spoke to the police, they cleared him. I don't blame him for not talking to the media. I wouldn't put my face out there either.

jmo

Maybe he is not supposed to talk (although I seldom believe Le actually tells people they cannot-I mean it is America and etc.) but more likely, what can he have to add, really? What does shock me is that TE said this week he has still never met or spoken to this man. I cannot get over that. I would be with that guy 24/7 picking his brain for anything.

I am surprised at the lack of media coverage as well. To have Governor and nancy Grace helping and almost 40,000 follows is amazing! But then no media?! Since I haven't followed many missing cases why would something like this occur. If we can discuss this...

I am surprised at the lack of media coverage as well. To have Governor and nancy Grace helping and almost 40,000 follows is amazing! But then no media?! Since I haven't followed many missing cases why would something like this occur. If we can discuss this...

I think the release of the report by media scared everyone else off. They were reporting, up until then.

:dunno: It seems to me that Heather is being lost in all of the drama. :drama:

It is a very sad case all around, and as much as I hate to say it, I seriously doubt she will be found "safe" at this point.

I think her Dad just has very strong feelings about things. (that's all I am going to say so I don't get a time out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member