SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not even see Heather on NG's page anymore, it is packed with Casey Anthony, Octomom and other stuff...went all the way to the bottom, painfully...

I know that many won't agree with me...but I do think the guy she dated last should come forth and speak to the media...after all..this girl is missing & he was the last one that saw her.......She could be endangered or worse !! Under the circumstance, he should at least talk...

I'd beg my son not to talk to the media if he were in that situation. I wouldn't care what the public thought, I'd want him to remain mentally stable, and MSM wouldn't help with that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I disagree. The media is not going to pounce on a bunch of drama and rumors. I'm pretty sure they have LE contacts, and when there is something substantial to report, they will. :twocents:

i feel the media like you, is not going to pounce on rumors but what about the police report? Even redacted there was info that a story can be written around ,imo.

Does anyone know if it's possible to verify boat ownership besides utilizing the DMV database?
Still trying to figure out this site but i've been following since day 1 and figured i'd hop in now! Here's a pretty neat site for boat ownership info, I looked up several relatives that own boats to check accuracy and it seems to be legit. Keep in mind it was last updated 11/13 but still a nice resource.

http://www.boatinfoworld.com/

Still trying to figure out this site but i've been following since day 1 and figured i'd hop in now! Here's a pretty neat site for boat ownership info, I looked up several relatives that own boats to check accuracy and it seems to be legit. Keep in mind it was last updated 11/13 but still a nice resource.

:welcome4:

With so much known, unknown, rumored and the like, I find myself going back to two sets of information; verified and unverified. I've been keeping them separate from one another, but I've also been comparing them to possibly determine what may be red herrings in HE's disappearance.

I've wondered a lot about a lot and I guess that's all I can say about that.

i feel the media like you, is not going to pounce on rumors but what about the police report? Even redacted there was info that a story can be written around ,imo.

:dunno: I think they are all backing off until there is proof of something. Which good journalists should do. Instead of knee jerk reactions to rumors that could get them in trouble. :twocents:

I think we've all seen it too many times. Everyone wants to be "first" to report something. Perhaps the media is watching, but hesitating to react to the rumor mill. For that, I would for once applaud the media. Wait for the facts. They will come. :twocents:

Welcome!

I know that many won't agree with me...but I do think the guy she dated last should come forth and speak to the media...after all..this girl is missing & he was the last one that saw her.......She could be endangered or worse !! Under the circumstance, he should at least talk...

Talk about what though? He's talked to the police and told them everything he knows and they have since cleared him. What more can he do or say?

:dunno: I think they are all backing off until there is proof of something. Which good journalists should do. Instead of knee jerk reactions to rumors that could get them in trouble. :twocents:

I think we've all seen it too many times. Everyone wants to be "first" to report something. Perhaps the media is watching, but hesitating to react to the rumor mill. For that I would for once applaud the media. Wait for the facts. They will come. :twocents:

What happened to investigative reporting?

I don't understand why the media isn't all over the latest developments. Caycee Anthony's parents being in foreclosure and Caycee's clothes being sold on a murderabellia site makes national news ? But in MB , not even a whisper ? Seems very strange

No media wants to be the first to touch this, until LE says something, or names names, IMO. Still, something could be written without naming anyone

Nah.... It's extinct everywhere. :twocents:

I don't agree. Maybe for missing person cases, but there are many reporters who are digging deeper into stories. Most of these stories involve "boring" topics that are not interesting to the general public, but a recent one that did get a lot of interest was the Penn State scandal.

The Television Stations in the area have done an excellent job reporting the news as far as I can see. Really what good would it do to rehash the same old video of the Peachtree Landing and things like that? The FaceBook page is doing what it is intended to do. I have seen some good things there and some pure smut and filthy post too. Terry is a man of words and has post on the FHEFB from time to time. He has a way with words and I will say he is a Professional Wordologist. I just made that word up I suppose. Can't say I could hold my self together for the past 31 days if it were my specific child. I know his faith in God is holding him in check. I have known him all of his life and he is holding it together well. Satan is tempting him each hour of the 24 in each day. I know Terry would knock the Gates of Hell down to fight to bring Heather back home and would even give his own life in exchange for Heathers. I pray to my God in Heaven to bring her home safely with no physical harm to her. Please know too that many news media inform Terry before reporting most of the things told. Many of them are good friends of Terry's. GOD Bless Terry, Debbie and Morgan & C.U.E. Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc