SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A widow of one of the Super Bike lives in AZ.

Local residents on Fox Carolina's live feed are talking about her.

I recall that she was cleared of any involvement years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She could have potentially been his teenage victim. Did he have his mother hunt her down so when he got out of prison he could get her for calling the police and getting him in trouble. Didn't he say he would kill her siblings as well? Why did his mother move to Spartanburg?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Daniel J. Gross ‏@DanieljGross 3m3 minutes ago
Waiting on #Kohlhepp now. Families coming in to watch hearing.

I spent quite a bit of time on his FB page after story broke. I saved the page with WebArchive kmowing it would likely get taken down soon. I didnt realize that site doesnt work for any sites that have pswd protection, so I didnt screenshot anything - lesson learned.

As for his posts I agree that they come off as completely normal, albiet a bit twisted at times, but notjing out of the ordinary...especially after spending a bunch of time reviewing KB & NN/C FB pages beforehand. They both had some pretty dark tendancies, even more so than what TK posted when you take his posts at face value. It wasn't until more and more details about him emerged that many posts took on a much more sinister vibe, and obvious posting patterns started to pop out.

I agree with your 9 lives theory because he said something very similar in one of the evals during his 1st arrest. His psychologist states TK told him he brought a gun to his head and pulled the trigger as the police arrived, but it did t fire and he said something about someone wanting to keep him alive and he wasn't finished yet. Then again he is incredibly smart and may have actually meant it as both! Only time will tell.

As for his friends, there were a few that really stood out for me. One, like you was the victims advocate. Two others were guys that made really off the comments - very similar to his own - to his various posts. The most interesting one though was a local Sheriff...but for what city/county I cannot remember. I do remember he was really into fishing and seemed tp have some stake in, or just really love, some fishing gear supply company. He had commented on one of the property reno pics asking TK when the shooting range was going to be ready. I thought It was either incredibly ironic or very suspect that he seemed to be such good friends with a local sheriff....one who had clearly visited his property on at least a few prior occasions, since also commented about how much progress had been made since he was last there. It is either incredibly bold of TK to bring a sheriff there, or the guy is a dirty cop. I really hope it is th former! I am pretty sure I can find the friends pages by looking through my browser history, since I opened each in a new tab to look at later instead of clicking on each right then. I will look at them again later and see if any have a jeep or if anything strange pops out.

I scrolled through TK's fb page and saw the comments you are referring to as well... The ones by the sheriff particularly caught my eye, in light of everything we know now. I wonder if he has been questioned, and wonder if he had any suspicions about what was really happening on that property.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surely no bond for him! Hope they keep him behind bars!

TK is not the typical serial killer. He killed 4 people in a matter of minutes in a spree. We know he lured K and Charlie and killed Charlie and kept K. The others on his property may or may not be linked to each other as well. I would expect that he did any others one at a time. My feeling is that he wanted to rape and kill women but he seems to be all over the place. Very very strange.

I've a feeling that in most other respects, he's typical. I think the superbike murders fall out of his usual MO and were just 'because'. I mean, why not? He doesn't value life, so if there has been some sort of disgruntlement, it's not anything big to him to get rid of the people who've upset him.

I may be wrong and it's MOO obviously, but I reckon there are many others that will fall into a regular MO.

I've been mentioning (and I notice others have too) Bundy in my posts. I haven't yet pinpointed what it is about him that feels so Bundy-esque, but I've got this real gut feeling that he's been taunting life for a long time.

He feels like Bundy. I can't identify why yet, but perhaps in time it will become clear.

Justin HintonVerified account ‏@JustinWLOS 48s48 seconds ago
#Kohlhepp says he doesn't have anything to say at this time @WLOS_13

I finally just got caught up from all the posts from over night. There are a few things I would like to address.

I noticed a few people posting negative things about the sheriff on the case. I live in Mass and never have I seen our police comishiner, chiefs, or any other officer for that matter, give a presser with such love, compassion, and respect. The way he answered questions and made sure CDC was the main focus of that 1st presser, which was amazing. So what if he is praising the lord and saying prayers - That's some people's way of life and if that's what helps him get through this horrific ordeal of events that he just unfolded, LET HIM BE! I can't even believe some people would be focusing on that. It's just unreal!!

Now with that being said, let's get back to why we are all here.
If TK is just interested in killing, it doesn't make any sense to me why he would keep KB alive. I'm just having such a hard time with this. So CDC just didn't show up for work, didn't call or anything.... so he could go help K in the middle of the afternoon? She knew exactly where to go?? That isn't sitting well. A responsible adult, would not do a no call, no show, just to help his girlfriend. He took K out on walks? Fed her? After knowing the lifestyle she was into, I find it extremely odd. I'm not insinuating anything, but I feel that every angle should be looked at...

Sorry if this has already been discussed, WS keeps freezing up on me this morning. There's a young girl named Katlyn Roberts who's missing from nearby Duncan, SC since 9-23 and it says she may have been headed to Spartanburg. Also, back in April, the remains of a woman (Evelyn Shelton) who had been missing from Duncan for 5 years were found in a wooded area in Spartanburg. I couldn't find a WS thread for either one of them but as far as I know they haven't found Evelyn's killer and Katlyn is still missing.

Looking back at a WYFF newscast from 2012 featuring what was at that time a new composite drawing of the last guy seen in the motorcycle shop:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0vcu4...JcrTz2WcTKbvAtUBSQB9EAD2yMliJFlxD4mtmzbm8PEQA

“Sheriff: Man Holds Answers In Superbike Quadruple Murders
WYFF News 4 856 views

Published on Mar 1, 2012 Sheriff Chuck Wright held a news conference on Thursday to talk about new efforts in the case of a quadruple murder that happened nearly nine years ago.”​

The 'new' sketch appears at about 1m 30secs in. It is the first old sketch I have seen that actually bears some resemblence to Kohlhepp.

Michael BurnsVerified account ‏@MikeAtGvlNwz 42s43 seconds ago Spartanburg County Detention Center
Bond denied. Death penalty possible. Todd Kohlhepp officially charged with four murders.

Katy SoltVerified account ‏@katysolt 1m1 minute ago
Spartanburg Co solicitor says other charges against Kohlhepp are possible. Bond has been denied. @WSPA7

She could have potentially been his teenage victim. Did he have his mother hunt her down so when he got out of prison he could get her for calling the police and getting him in trouble. Didn't he say he would kill her siblings as well? Why did his mother move to Spartanburg?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why she moved here or even how long she's live in the area.

Michael BurnsVerified account ‏@MikeAtGvlNwz 42s43 seconds ago Spartanburg County Detention Center
Bond denied. Death penalty possible. Todd Kohlhepp officially charged with four murders.

Which four? The four he confessed to?

Well he was a real estate Broker, not a salesperson. So, he would have probably made 1/2 of the commission from all of his salespeople. BUT, here is the kicker~~the market crashed in 2007, 1 year after he got his license. How did he manage to amass that kind of wealth during one of the worst real estate crisis in US history?
I think perhaps inheritance... but don't think we are allowed to sleuth the public record of his grandparents and family as to wills/probates

Maybe, but for all we know he could have earned it by being the BMW-driving serial PA bank robber a few years back as well. (That's probably a bit of a stretch.) At this point, I think I'm going to hang back on the observation deck. There's just so much going on in so many directions.

I have a question well two.
On another case I thought I read that a rso can not have a Facebook page?

He had a fb page and with his business he could actually lure people to houses. He knew enough for them not to go missing from a viewing with him.

Also the check in with Indiana was in September. Isn't it a monthly check in? Did he miss October & November?
Thanks in advance,

Which four? The four he confessed to?

The 4 that Sheriff Wright said they had warrants and a confession for - the superbike murders.
IMO the others are waiting on ME results.

I found a cached ad from him for daytrading on edizon.net.

I have a question well two.
On another case I thought I read that a rso can not have a Facebook page?

He had a fb page and with his business he could actually lure people to houses. He knew enough for them not to go missing from a viewing with him.

Also the check in with Indiana was in September. Isn't it a monthly check in? Did he miss October & November?
Thanks in advance,

I've never heard of that in Kentucky or Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member