Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder where this 6 year old was?! If he was with his bio dad, there wouldn't be a reason to take him, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If he was staying with the mother now, and police suspect she's been lying, they would have a reason to remove him.

They didn't know she had him????

I am glad they took the other kids. Not that foster care is always so great. But something is way off in that home and those kids are not safe there. They tried to blame that poor 3 yr old for her sister's disappearance. That disgusted me. :mad:

My husband is sitting beside me. I started watching the video (the ad was playing) & he asked me what I was doing. I told him to watch it and tell me what he thinks (he doesn't know anything about this case other than I'm working on a missing baby). As soon as the mom opened her mouth, he said "that woman knows what happened to that baby".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look at her body language: http://www.foxcarolina.com/clip/11591386/prayer-vigil-held-for-missing-pendleton-baby

She is constantly shaking her head no.

I saw the pictures somewhere on fb. I will see if I can find it again. It was sickening.

I can't believe the family is criticising the police,it is always someone elses fault.Raising money for searches?I was not aware that it cost money and is done by volunteers.Are they searching?How about just telling the truth.

That so-called "mother" knows more than she is telling and the fake tears & wailing are insulting. If ever there was a case for statutory sterilisation I'd be submitting her name to the list! I hope her remaining children live safe, happy lives.

Where, oh where, is baby Leona?? :(

That so-called "mother" knows more than she is telling and the fake tears & wailing are insulting. If ever there was a case for statutory sterilisation I'd be submitting her name to the list! I hope her remaining children live safe, happy lives.

Where, oh where, is baby Leona?? :(

I used to think this was a ridiculous notion but a few years on WS will cure you of those thoughts.

I can't believe the family is criticising the police,it is always someone elses fault.Raising money for searches?I was not aware that it cost money and is done by volunteers.Are they searching?How about just telling the truth.

Ugh. I suppose it was inevitable that the almighty page would appear. It always does.

DSS and Anderson County deputies made the decision to place the children in emergency protective custody on Thursday, according to Marilyn Matheus, a DSS spokesperson.

DSS began investigating after Leaona disappeared on June 6.

Deputies said Leaona was not at home when her mother arrived home at Edgewood Square apartments around 5:30 a.m.

Deputies announced Friday that the 3-year-old in the apartment did not open the front door to the home to allow Leaona to escape as was initially reported to investigators

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/29...-taken-from-home-where-1-year-old-disappeared

Every time I think about the 911 call and the neighbor describing mom and the boyfriend yelling at the three-year-old my blood starts to boil all over again.

After watching the FOX Carolina 21 embedded video at this link, which was filled with Baby Leona's images - and pointedly ignoring everything else my fellow WSers have so eloquently and sleuthily noticed about this case (that I admit makes my blood boil with anger :stormingmad: )
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/29...-missing-1-year-old-girl#.VXr91L6gSW8.twitter

I decided to post every single image here to her thread.....
472259d596e176bd7e3f7b462f00f89a.jpg

1e8e11082b5d6133f02f77d0568aced1.jpg

39312a7d0ffb7dc0cbc977fca39733ca.jpg

3d007644f7c076cba2c527e55c4bf01f.jpg

Someone knows something. That might even be plural. :dunno:
Look at her beautiful face! How could anyone harm a hair on her precious head? Much less keep silent if you knew anything about what happened to her?

WHERE IS BABY LEONA?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-1-month-old

Watch this and see if you notice similarities between the mom's pleas and cries.

Yep. First came Delano's parents' tears and self-focused statements, then came the "We have nothing to hide" video, then the Grand Theft Auto sketch and finally the grandmother's demands for answers about Delano's disappearance just days before Willie was arrested.

And then the probable cause doc was released.

Statistically speaking, the odds of a stranger abduction murder of a child are extremely low while the odds of it being a caregiver or someone known to the family are extremely high. And the only people LE is currently talking about in Leaona's case are mom and the boyfriend.

i want to read probable cause but i cant open it on my computer :(

Yep. First came Delano's parents' tears and self-focused statements, then came the "We have nothing to hide" video, then the Grand Theft Auto sketch and finally the grandmother's demands for answers about Delano's disappearance just days before Willie was arrested.

And then the probable cause doc was released.

Statistically speaking, the odds of a stranger abduction murder of a child are extremely low while the odds of it being a caregiver or someone known to the family are extremely high. And the only people LE is currently talking about in Leaona's case are mom and the boyfriend.

Thank you, Kimi. Sometimes we need reminders on every page of the thread of why we are here. She's beautiful and heavenly and deserves to grow up happy and safe and smiling, like every other baby born. Where is Leona ?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrandonHutson
Back