Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know I'm stepping in late on this but I have to say, "This will not turn out well" (IMO). I have watched so many cases like this that I've lost my hopefulness. I know I'm probably going to be on the bad side of everyone but this child IMO was not sold, or anything else for that matter. If this baby and lets face it, she's a baby, got out of that house she would be tired before she got to far. I am just so sick of these sick ( i'm shaking my head trying to find words to fit) I don't have any! I find it amazing that someone would rather harm a baby then protect him/her. I find it sickening that anyone can look at a baby/child and not see innocence. I have taken many breaks from this site due to this kind of thing, I can only stomach so much. This mother trusted someone she shouldn't have and only when something like this happens do they realize it's to late. I am ticked! This is ALL IMO. F*

This is a bad place fo WS'ers because when the police stop looking there is little reason to look through maps and look up RSO's in the neighborhood. It's just like a waiting game.
:(

The waiting is so frustrating. The area is completely quiet now.

I take it there's no obvious searching activity going on at the moment? That's awful! I hope that behind the scenes LE have leads for this poor child's location :please:

these are paid access articles, it would be grerat if some of the more important content be copy and paste? thanks :)

Link to article: "Strategy Changes in Missing Baby Case"http://www.independentmail.com/news/strategy-changes-in-missing-baby-case_42819627

Maybe I'm way off, but I really think the 3 year old saw something. The 2nd 911 caller said the 3 year old said a man by the car picked up the baby. I know people have said the parents made her say that; but that call came basically right after they "discovered" her missing. People are criticizing that they could hear them screaming in the background. They were screaming for help, screaming in fear, etc. Its possible the boyfriend sold the baby for drugs or something, but isn't it also possible for the 3 year old to have opened the door and someone to have snatched the baby? Especially after what people have said about it being an unsafe neighborhood.

I'm not understanding why mom/family members were saying R.I.P. way back on the 6th of June and voicing their anger/accusations towards boyfriend, but then asking for prayers that she be returned home. Is this when LE is "silent", meaning getting their facts together before charges can be filed?

Maybe I'm way off, but I really think the 3 year old saw something. The 2nd 911 caller said the 3 year old said a man by the car picked up the baby. I know people have said the parents made her say that; but that call came basically right after they "discovered" her missing. People are criticizing that they could hear them screaming in the background. They were screaming for help, screaming in fear, etc. Its possible the boyfriend sold the baby for drugs or something, but isn't it also possible for the 3 year old to have opened the door and someone to have snatched the baby? Especially after what people have said about it being an unsafe neighborhood.

Anything is possible. But after following these types of cases for awhile, the probability is that she is deceased at the hands of the babysitter.

What I think could have happened is IF the boyfriend did do something to the baby, & the older daughter saw a man pick her up in a car, could the boyfriend maybe left her out in the parking lot of apartment & one of his buddies came by & got her & then took her wherever she is now? A 3 yr old wouldn't know the difference in a sleeping baby laying on the ground or a dead baby laying on the ground. And since ol boy got arrested right away he wouldn't have a chance to possibly go move her after the buddy picked her up & took her off somewhere. Just moo.

As far as I know, they feel that they have exhausted the ground search and are following "other leads". Neither Travis or the mother own a car, so they are looking into close friends who own cars. We have had a lot of heavy rains and thunderstorms every day. I'm not sure if the dogs could have picked up a trail if she was on the ground. My personal theory is that she is not and never was on the ground and was gone before the mother returned home. She lied about giving the baby juice when she returned.

Thank you for sharing this, I am also wondering why the mom is saying RIP all the way back to the 6th, and in reply to her comments not one person is saying anything like "there is still hope...", etc. Almost all replies are "I'm sorry for your loss". If the mom herself believes the baby is not alive why is there a charade playing out of looking for the baby? Is it that she believes but does not know the baby is no longer with us? I am a bit confused as to why there has been a search for days for what I assume was an alive baby when all indications from the mom are that she believes the baby is deceased. (And I do realize there must be a search as they do not have the body but from what I have been reading in news articles the police were searching with the belief the baby might be alive. Am I completely wrong?)

My comment is in reply to Sleepawaycamp's post, sorry.

I also think by now, if there is a lot of activity around this complex, and she was placed outside, SOMEONE saw something. If I knew something and knew it would be anonymous, I would sing like a bird for 1k.

I also think by now, if there is a lot of activity around this complex, and she was placed outside, SOMEONE saw something. If I knew something and knew it would be anonymous, I would sing like a bird for 1k.

I think if anyone over there could claim the reward, they would. The thing is, the reward if for her safe return...

I hope they get therapy for the 3 year old. I can only imagine what this is doing to her little brain right now.

Although no charges have been filed in connection with Leaona’s disappearance, deputies did arrest Jones Saturday on an outstanding warrant from a previous Family Court case. On Tuesday, Family Court Judge David Phillips sentenced Jones to 120 days in the Anderson County Detention Center for failing to pay $5,981.44 in child support to an Anderson woman who is the mother of his daughter, court records show. Their child was born in 2010, court records show.

Jones is not the father of Leaona or her 3-year-old sister,
[redacted].

http://www.independentmail.com/news/strategy-changes-in-missing-baby-case_42819627

Oh my! Just getting caught up over here. Reminds me of Willow Long. Although older, the mom covered for the uncle because she "just couldn't imagine....". Made me sick to my stomach.

My thought is that someone in the house (can't name because nit an official suspect, but I'm not talking about the 3 year old) hurt/killed the baby. Intentionally or not. No transportation, so what do you do? Phone a friend! I think she was placed outside so somebody could cone and get her and dispose of her. The 3 year old may very well have seen a man pick her up...

If this is a "seedy" apartment complex as indicated by insiders on this thread, people turn their head and don't see anything. We all know in those types of places, snitches get stitches mentality is heeded by most.

so so sad!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back