SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This week, for example, my news outlet has confirmed SLED investigators spoke with at least two individuals who had conversations with Paul Murdaugh at Moselle shortly before he was killed. I have further confirmed one of these individuals – 25-year-old Rogan Gibson – was the person whose name was included (albeit redacted) on a dispatch log released by SLED shortly after the killings.

It is not immediately clear whether Rogan Gibson spoke with Paul Murdaugh in person or over the phone prior to the latter’s murder. At least one of the interactions SLED reportedly investigated was a phone interaction, however.

Murdaugh Murders Saga: Did One Of The Last People To Talk To Paul Murdaugh Shed Any Light On Investigation?

From link:.
Gibson is one two brothers – 27-year-old Brody Gibson is the other – who grew up next door to the Murdaugh family in a house located at 519 Holly Street in Hampton, S.C. Both boys played baseball with Paul’s brother, Buster Murdaugh, and their father Robert Gibson is a baseball coach at North District in Varnville, S.C.

“Both of these Gibson boys were high school baseball stars,” one local source recalled.

The property on Holly Street owned by the Gibson family was sold in June of this year, incidentally.

Of interest? Last December, Brody Gibson found himself in hot water in Limestone county, Alabama where he was indicted for engaging in a sex act with a student under the age of nineteen.

Go back to post 691, above and read down.

Don’t know if they relate. Thought someone might know.

EDIT: Heard anything, anytime.

I read up on them and it’s interesting about one being the last to talk with PM tho it could be meaningless unless Paul may have given an indication of trouble ahead. It could have been just a chat between two longtime friends with no substance. Again we find ourselves waiting on LE to crack this but I’ve lost faith/trust in them.

Alex Murdaugh lawyer shares more details on unsolved slayings, staged shooting in interview

... Maggie Murdaugh was spending time in the family’s Edisto home that spring, Griffin said, but only because she was working on renovations there. Griffin said the pair would text each other affectionate messages each night before going to bed. ...

So AM had enough money for alleged "renovations" but not enough money to pay the taxes on Edisto to avoid tax liens*? Not buying "renovations".

imho, AM quit paying the taxes because MM moved to Edisto in July 2020 (per her FB post) in anticipation of a divorce.

* 2020 $6000.
2021 $7000.

Motion for temporary injunction filed that names Alex Murdaugh, son Buster, lawsuit shows

ETA: I'm no construction expert, but 1) Edisto doesn't appear that large and 2) one would think that an owner would move OUT of the property getting "renovations", not move into it.

JMO

"imho, AM quit paying the taxes because MM moved to Edisto in July 2020 (per her FB post) in anticipation of a divorce.

* 2020 $6000.
2021 $7000."

Bingo!

Makes me sick to think that Cook could have taken the fall for the boat accident, and spent time in prison and that was ok with them.

Jmo
On that same theme, Mandy’s newest podcast really digs into how different AM and Eddie were treated by LE. They bought AM’s version of events and discounted Eddie’s version. Eddie has more charges than Alec and a much higher bail. The Murdaugh’s have home field advantage.

On that same theme, Mandy’s newest podcast really digs into how different AM and Eddie were treated by LE. They bought AM’s version of events and discounted Eddie’s version. Eddie has more charges than Alec and a much higher bail. The Murdaugh’s have home field advantage.

Not to mention Eddie was clearly roughed up, antagonized, maybe even given some sedative / disorienting drug before his bond hearing and voila ... instant disheveled hair, out of control, crazy man for the newspapers.

100% JMO.

"I guarantee you that Stephen was not in that road. They took him from his car; everybody knew his car because he had the ugliest little 'banana' [car] in town," Smith stated passionately. "These boys were coming from a baseball game and I think that they were right behind him, so when he had to pull over, they were right there," she explained. "I just don't believe my son would have been walking in the middle of the road like that. He would have seen headlights coming and got off the road. It just doesn't make any sense," she continued. "The worst part is that some of the individuals responsible were Stephen's classmates."

Updated full story, Mother of slain H.C. teen states possible "hate crime"

"I had to go to the Governor to take my case because I wasn't getting anything done here," stated Smith. "It's not coming back to Hampton, the Governor will not let the State Police close the case, because if the case is closed it will come back to Hampton County. There are too many 'big' names involved for it to come back to Hampton. It is going to require a change of venue."

@DatelineNBC
EXCLUSIVE: This Friday, family members of Gloria Satterfield, a housekeeper employed by prominent South Carolina lawyer Alex Murdaugh, speak out to @craigmelvin for the first time about her death after she fell at the Murdaugh’s household.

DATELINE NBC EXCLUSIVE: FAMILY OF MURDAUGH HOUSEKEEPER BREAKS THEIR SILENCE IN FIRST INTERVIEW SINCE HER DEATH (nbcnews.com)
S7LOW9NN

@DatelineNBC
EXCLUSIVE: This Friday, family members of Gloria Satterfield, a housekeeper employed by prominent South Carolina lawyer Alex Murdaugh, speak out to @craigmelvin for the first time about her death after she fell at the Murdaugh’s household.

DATELINE NBC EXCLUSIVE: FAMILY OF MURDAUGH HOUSEKEEPER BREAKS THEIR SILENCE IN FIRST INTERVIEW SINCE HER DEATH (nbcnews.com)
S7LOW9NN
A reminder that the two-hour Dateline episode airing tonight includes more of this interview.

Murdaugh, 53, was first arrested Sept. 16 and was accused of trying to arrange his own death so Buster Murdaugh could collect a $10 million life insurance policy. That same day, the father signed a power of attorney for all his affairs over to his son, according to court records.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a9354c-3875-11ec-9662-399cfa75efee_story.html

Did he give power of attorney before the rd side shooting or after in the hospital, maybe he met with Griffin to do just that. Maybe he was heading for rehab thinking he was about to be arrested and wanted one more fix.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member